Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Why And How DId You Become Emo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

e x m o t i o n a l

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:36 pm
x Age 10, stepfather hits me for the first time
X Age 11, grandfather dies, run away to another city for two months, best friend suddenly reappears after four years.
x Age 12, come back to my city, get raped, best friend drowns himself in lake, i have to identify body three months later when it's found
x x Age 13, boyfriend hits me, failing school, parents hit me, everyone hits me pretty much, break up with said boyfriend and get back together 7 or 8 times over issues of lying, cheating, abuse, etc, three kids from my school, one is a friend, die in a house fire.
x x x Age 14, break up with said boyfriend, he stalks me for a month, catches me alone, beats me, rapes me, then comes to my house a week later and says he's sorry and he loves me [repeat with minor changes], lose all friends because they are his friends, make new friend, begin to maybe fall in love with new friend, both cutters, things escalate, friend shoots himself in the head
x Age 15, things start to get a little better, friend dies [not super close, but still], friends start to reject me because i scare them, meet new guy who tells me he's in love with me and reminds me that i have a life to live, makes me feel really good about myself for six months, now i know he doesn't love me, things get worse, and that's pretty much up to present day.

The small x is a time i tried to kill myself, and the big X is when i started cutting. That's why I say I'm an emo, although until today I classified myself as an ex emo, having been clean for six months with only minor occurrences. Today my virtuosity ends, and I plummet back to the depths of hell. Enjoy making fun of me, as I know some of you will. It's pathetic, and I know that. At least someone will be amused.

<3cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:03 am
I'm just a naturally Emotional person and the way I dress happens to be basicaly the same as.. I don't know how to put it, mild emo i suppose xD But yeah, and music I guess too, I'm not in to a lot of Emo bands but I listen to a lot of the stuff that seems to have inspired the new wave of emo.. So.. I guess thats what makes me Emo, I never really made a conscious decision to be emo out of wanting to be different or because I was depressed it just fitted in with me.  

17seconds

5-Star Emo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:49 am
Alice_Got_Wasted
Quote:
f you're "emo" for style you're a ******** scene kid!

I am not some bloody scene kid, you may think I am just because I happen to like the clothes and like to stand out, but scene in our area is about trying to fit in with everyone else.

Besides, different people have different views on what it is to be Emo, like, I don't think it's all about the music. Just don't call me a scene kid because you see the meaning differently from me.

emo is short for emotive hardcore. its is about the music, just people are more focused on fashion nowadays and are ruining the genre. my city is 100% ghetto and there are still scene kids. scene does mean u do what everyone else does, (well, in the scene kid sense) scene kids are just the kids dress emo, but don't know s**t about music  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:58 am
I think that people should just leave "Scene Kids" alone. People complain because "Emo Kids" are made fun off about who they are, and its simply hipocracy to go ahead and make fun of someone else for who they are if you object to being a joke for the person you are.  

17seconds

travisa29

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:53 pm
Demonic_Angel_Ruler
Intuicide
I'll Answer For Everyone:
Because We're All Just Stupid Teenagers Going Through A Stupid Phase.
And I Like How In One Sentence You Type Like This, Capitalizing Every Word; but in another u use chatspeak.

that almost explains me. there's another reason but i'm not telling.
♫ Fer Sure Maybe//Fer Sure Not ♪

Is it RAAAAAAAAAAAPE?

♪ Fer Sure F//Fer Sure Bomb ♫

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:14 am
When i gave up abusing the twats who called me one.

Now i just ignore them.

And they still call me emo.  

Teenage Mother

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:13 am
5-Star Emo
Alice_Got_Wasted
Quote:
f you're "emo" for style you're a ******** scene kid!

I am not some bloody scene kid, you may think I am just because I happen to like the clothes and like to stand out, but scene in our area is about trying to fit in with everyone else.

Besides, different people have different views on what it is to be Emo, like, I don't think it's all about the music. Just don't call me a scene kid because you see the meaning differently from me.

emo is short for emotive hardcore. its is about the music, just people are more focused on fashion nowadays and are ruining the genre. my city is 100% ghetto and there are still scene kids. scene does mean u do what everyone else does, (well, in the scene kid sense) scene kids are just the kids dress emo, but don't know s**t about music

I love kids like you. They try to act like they know everything about the style but then they go and lump bands like MCR and whatever other s**t you listen to in with it.

HAI GUYZ IT MENZ EMOTIV HRDCR U NO BAYNDZ LYK ATREYU N HAWTHURN HITES.

@Relik: Yes people can be Metal Heads, "Punkers," ravers, whatever. Thats because they aren't being called the genre. People can't be Emo because it doesn't stand and never has stood for emotional. You can shorten it all you want but that still doesn't make it right.

Guy1: "Hey remember when W was in office?"
Guy2: "Man ******** Bush"
Guy1: "I ment Washington"

See how shortening just for the sake of shortening doesn't work.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:52 am
Intuicide
Because you may actually be genuinely depressed, and you dress the way you feel? (Really shitty.)
thats about it...  

[~.P.A.N.D.A.~]

Oober.pink

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:54 pm
im a closet emo. emo  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:46 pm
i hate the whole sterotype of an emo. i turned emo cuz i have bad depression and i just love the emo music. the lyrics are so true too life and i love that. i made my own thread for rock music lovers. cuz i belive in the music. im a music whore when it comes too rock. and i just love the whole emo life. i mean theres other people out there like me now and that makes me feel awesome. so yeah. i love random pms if u want. peace  

Tsunata_Chan

travisa29

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:02 pm
Oober.pink
im a closet emo. emo
♫ Enter my construction zone ♪

No, you're a ******** tard.

♪Make me morn, danger prone ♫

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:09 pm
Sashimi on a Platter
Oober.pink
im a closet emo. emo

how are u. why u call them a tard  

Tsunata_Chan

travisa29

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:11 pm
BerBer420
Sashimi on a Platter
Oober.pink
im a closet emo. emo

I'm not emo.
I don't claim to be.
I'm not a ******** retarded 7th grader looking for attention behind a false label without knowing any of its history, like you, her, or anyone else who takes this bullshit group seriously.
talk2hand

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:15 pm
Sashimi on a Platter
BerBer420
Sashimi on a Platter
Oober.pink
im a closet emo. emo

I'm not emo.
I don't claim to be.
I'm not a ******** retarded 7th grader looking for attention behind a false label without knowing any of its history, like you, her, or anyone else who takes this bullshit group seriously.
talk2hand

umm well for ur infomation. im 22 almost 23 so im not some little kid. and jsut beacuz i havnt been emo for a long time doesnt mean anything. i have mad respect for them. i hate how people put them down and tease them and say all the guys that are emo are gay and the girls just want attention which isnt the case so yeah if u dont like it then u shouldnt be here  

Tsunata_Chan

travisa29

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:18 pm
BerBer420
Sashimi on a Platter
BerBer420
Sashimi on a Platter
Oober.pink
im a closet emo. emo

I'm not emo.
I don't claim to be.
talk2hand

umm well for ur infomation. im 22 almost 23 so im not some little kid. and jsut beacuz i havnt been emo for a long time doesnt mean anything. i have mad respect for them. i hate how people put them down and tease them and say all the guys that are emo are gay and the girls just want attention which isnt the case so yeah if u dont like it then u shouldnt be here

I have no problem with a person for whatever stereotype they fit into, but when they're a stupid poseur, who cant get there facts straight, it's gunna piss me off, and I'm gunna have s**t to say.
As for your age, you really need to grow up then if you're that old.
Get off gaia, and get a job.

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games