Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
MC Clues --MCs released and answers revealed. o: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A poll for you.
  Option 1
  Option 2
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:19 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
But I am O:
~.^
Woot 8:51pm.... that's because it is early.
I don't like three. The items didn't even connect.
Well it should be hard but i think there is a line to draw. Making us post 5k times to reach one part of a quest is rather....harsh.
..Yes.
11:56 PM. Bedtime soon. n.n
XD But the items never connect anymore anyway. I don't like three because I'm cheap... and would want all three. >.<
x.x Harsh indeed. Plus, that would encourage much spam and botting. I hope it doesn't include anything like getting a high score on word bump or catching a rare fish. The admins did state that games/towns won't be necessary to complete quests... so.. that really limits them...
Edit: Grr, the post didn't post when I told it to...
So there is a scene in azu manga where all of them are on summer break and the teacher is still asleep and osaka(weird ditzy character...reminds me of me) get's the bright half dazed idea to wake her teacher by hitting a frying pan...but instead she grabs a knife XD So there is this gaint horor scene with Osaka coming in with a knife and her teacher freaking out.
Once they open i'm having another give away... I don't like three
that is going to be hard for them but they will think of something ...i hope.
Darn that gaia not doing what you told it to do.
XD <3 Sounds cute~~
^___^ Yeah. ...I'm just hoping that the DIs aren't as detailed as last month. ;P
I hope. <3 Oh well, if it becomes possible, I don't know what I'll quest first. @.@
u.u Sometimes I think it doesn't like me.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:22 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
But I am O:
~.^
Woot 8:51pm.... that's because it is early.
I don't like three. The items didn't even connect.
Well it should be hard but i think there is a line to draw. Making us post 5k times to reach one part of a quest is rather....harsh.
..Yes.
11:56 PM. Bedtime soon. n.n
XD But the items never connect anymore anyway. I don't like three because I'm cheap... and would want all three. >.<
x.x Harsh indeed. Plus, that would encourage much spam and botting. I hope it doesn't include anything like getting a high score on word bump or catching a rare fish. The admins did state that games/towns won't be necessary to complete quests... so.. that really limits them...
Edit: Grr, the post didn't post when I told it to...
So there is a scene in azu manga where all of them are on summer break and the teacher is still asleep and osaka(weird ditzy character...reminds me of me) get's the bright half dazed idea to wake her teacher by hitting a frying pan...but instead she grabs a knife XD So there is this gaint horor scene with Osaka coming in with a knife and her teacher freaking out.
XD <3 Sounds cute~~
^___^ Yeah. ...I'm just hoping that the DIs aren't as detailed as last month. ;P
I hope. <3 Oh well, if it becomes possible, I don't know what I'll quest first. @.@
this character is a horable student and sits in class repeating 'get it together' in class until she falls aleep that is.
What ever sounds the best for a starting quest >.>
I will have to ask it sometime.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:30 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD <3 Sounds cute~~
this character is a horable student and sits in class repeating 'get it together' in class until she falls aleep that is.
XD Sounds pretty classic~
B-but.. I won't have to talk myself out of any items and.. I want a lot. >3 At the moment, i can't decide between ports and DT. But a chain wallet would be perfect too. And~ an AFK would go with so many of my outfits. Oh, and maybe I'd go for the slippers...
See! Gaia doesn't talk to me! ;.;

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:36 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD <3 Sounds cute~~
B-but.. I won't have to talk myself out of any items and.. I want a lot. >3 At the moment, i can't decide between ports and DT. But a chain wallet would be perfect too. And~ an AFK would go with so many of my outfits. Oh, and maybe I'd go for the slippers...
>3 She's hard core weird.
well then you will be here for a while.
XD ok ok I get it. just make a list ^__^
*is silent* not my fault.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:42 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I see why she reminds you of yourself. ;B
XD I don't need a list. I just need to figure out what to quest first. I'm thinking DT. Yes, DT. Now phase 2 of the QS better hurry up and get here. PX
u.u

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:53 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD I don't need a list. I just need to figure out what to quest first. I'm thinking DT. Yes, DT. Now phase 2 of the QS better hurry up and get here. PX
u.u
:B
.w. not starting with something light to see how the system works? So unlike you...
*patpat*

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:00 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
u.u
.w. not starting with something light to see how the system works? So unlike you...
*patpat*
^^;; I guess I would be curious... But the earlier that big quest gets started the better! O: Maybe I'll just let the GCDers start with the little stuff and make threads about it. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:07 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
u.u
*patpat*
^^;; I guess I would be curious... But the earlier that big quest gets started the better! O: Maybe I'll just let the GCDers start with the little stuff and make threads about it. :3
I know the truth! the GCDers are just your slaves! They are all located in one happy thread to do your bidding! O:  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:12 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*patpat*
I know the truth! the GCDers are just your slaves! They are all located in one happy thread to do your bidding! O:
But they play in other forums sometimes to *cough* gather information. <.< >.> They like what they do. ^__^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:29 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*patpat*
But they play in other forums sometimes to *cough* gather information. <.< >.> They like what they do. ^__^
your slaves >.> what can I say you feed them well.  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:08 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
You can use them too. O:

So~ today's the day. <.< >.>

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:23 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
You can use them too. O:

XD But then I would have to spend time with them O:

Yep, it's really exciting like back in 2004 >< I never count down a letter like this...ever since the kiki. Give us hints and we all go crazy.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:29 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
You can use them too. O:

Yep, it's really exciting like back in 2004 >< I never count down a letter like this...ever since the kiki. Give us hints and we all go crazy.
Nah, it's just like watching an ant farm... very little interaction is needed. ^___^ I post in the threads sometimes, but I've lurked so much that most of 'em are repeats and I don't even feel like posting.. even though I never have posted on that topic. =P

XD I guess giving hints worked~ I haven't counted it down since letters began to open on the 15th.
So close. D
So close. D; And I'm not even going to donate for a couple days... unless the items are that good.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:53 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
You can use them too. O:

Nah, it's just like watching an ant farm... very little interaction is needed. ^___^ I post in the threads sometimes, but I've lurked so much that most of 'em are repeats and I don't even feel like posting.. even though I never have posted on that topic. =P

XD I guess giving hints worked~ I haven't counted it down since letters began to open on the 15th.
So close. D
So close. D; And I'm not even going to donate for a couple days... unless the items are that good.
I can't get myslef to lurk...I've tried but I don't know I guess I don't have the touch.

Well letters always opened around now giv it the 13th or the 17th. Yeah the last time I counted down was the kiki and alex got it before me and I was all mad XD
I need to buy some for myself.  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:01 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
You can use them too. O:

So close. D
I can't get myslef to lurk...I've tried but I don't know I guess I don't have the touch.

Well letters always opened around now giv it the 13th or the 17th. Yeah the last time I counted down was the kiki and alex got it before me and I was all mad XD
I need to buy some for myself.
O rly!? I guess I don't lurk as much as I used to. I don't know.. I don't stalk or anything. I just read the threads while watching TV or doing something else. ^^

o___o Are you forgetting the big controversy? On how most people voted to have the DIs released earlier in the month? How before they'd always release around the 25th, maybe the 22nd at the earliest? How it was going to ruin the economy if people only had half a month to gain gold for "sealeds"?
XD Man, and that makes it worse that the item was a cute as a kiki. n 3n. The kiki came out while I was on my break from Gaia.. or else I would've gotten more than one. I bought my kiki for 6k from my bro (when they were going for ~4k) to help him buy some other item he wanted. I wasn't on Gaia very much, but I sure had to have that cat. <3

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff