Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Do You Cut Your Wrists? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do You Cut Your Wrists?
  Yes
  No
View Results

hitmeibleed

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:51 am
Dark Lullaby.~x
....yeah i do
not really on my wrists, but right below them
i only do it to calm myself and relieve stress
and i get stressed and uncalm a lot cause my life sux big time....
lol..so what if it does?a lot of people already have it a lot worse than you can ever have..so just stop whinning and do something to at least try and make it better..  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:04 am
I'm trying to stop...but yeah, I do cut.  

unforgiven-sorrow-x

joel the running champion

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:04 am
yes.......  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:28 pm
i used to cut and then i relied that it doesnt really help and i still have my scars that are really bad  

XBlackXParaderX

x_ctrl alt delete

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:01 am
I cut myself before. Its not the st thing ever but it helps...  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:09 am
hitmeibleed
Dark Lullaby.~x
....yeah i do
lol..so what if it does?a lot of people already have it a lot worse than you can ever have..so just stop whinning and do something to at least try and make it better..

*pulls on flat cap and slippers, smokes pipe and leans on walking stick* You kids don't know how good you got it... back in my day...  

Rellik San
Captain

[Posh_Hypno]

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:05 am
Tiny cuts yes Im a p***y 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:06 am
Rellik San
hitmeibleed
Dark Lullaby.~x
....yeah i do

*pulls on flat cap and slippers, smokes pipe and leans on walking stick* You kids don't know how good you got it... back in my day...

xd you were born in the 80's your not that old but you look 30 (sorry Im brutally honest)  

[Posh_Hypno]

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:56 am
[Posh_Hypno]
Rellik San
hitmeibleed
Dark Lullaby.~x
....yeah i do

xd you were born in the 80's your not that old but you look 30 (sorry Im brutally honest)
Its ok, 30 is the age I'm most commonly mistaken for. :3 Besides, how many members of this guild were born in the 80's?  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:25 pm
lol rellik, people that are older than you probably are saying the same thing with their pipes  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:43 pm
Chaos A.D.
lol rellik, people that are older than you probably are saying the same thing with their pipes
And I know most of them and can tell you it isn't tobacco in those pipes. wink  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:34 pm
i don't cut but i know someone who did majorly like 3 months ago.  

buzzoholic

buzzoholic

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:35 pm
im not going to stay here but if you guys ever need someone to talk to you who totally understands, cause i think i might start cutting, then pm me cause i WILL get back to and talk to you. Love yall heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:53 pm
buzzoholic
im not going to stay here but if you guys ever need someone to talk to you who totally understands, cause i think i might start cutting, then pm me cause i WILL get back to and talk to you. Love yall heart

...Do you understand anything? Cutting isn't something you just might "start." It's not like a trading card game. That, and no one really, completely understands. It doesn't work that way.  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:14 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
buzzoholic

...Do you understand anything? Cutting isn't something you just might "start." It's not like a trading card game. That, and no one really, completely understands. It doesn't work that way.
As cruel as it sounds... I give it another year until an emo trading card game featuring cutting comes out.  
Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff