Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ILU
  PPN and Destry <333
View Results

Bittersweet SymphonyXL

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:25 pm
XxGrieverxX
O_Asterix_O
Username: O_Asterix_O
Which .hack games have you played: First four and G.U. Vol 1
Which series have you seen/read: .Hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet (Anime and Manga), Roots, A.I. Buster (Book),Liminality (Even .Hack//Gift in Vol. 4 XD)
Who's your favorit character and why: Kite cause of his leadership skills and personality, Atoli cause she's too darn cute <3

I love Atoli. <3

Cha! The ending of the first G.U. game makes me sad D:  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:29 pm
O_Asterix_O
XxGrieverxX
O_Asterix_O
Which series have you seen/read: .Hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet (Anime and Manga), Roots, A.I. Buster (Book),Liminality (Even .Hack//Gift in Vol. 4 XD)
Who's your favorit character and why: Kite cause of his leadership skills and personality, Atoli cause she's too darn cute <3

I love Atoli. <3

User Image I would say something I saw in a cut scene in the second game but I don't want to spoil anything so I won't. XD;  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:48 pm
O_Asterix_O
XxGrieverxX
O_Asterix_O

I love Atoli. <3

It kinda made me sad too. emo  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:09 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
O_Asterix_O
XxGrieverxX
O_Asterix_O

I love Atoli. <3

User Image I would say something I saw in a cut scene in the second game but I don't want to spoil anything so I won't. XD;

You spoil everything for yourself, you know that? XD  

Destry

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:25 pm
Destry
Pink Plastic Ninja
O_Asterix_O
XxGrieverxX
O_Asterix_O

I love Atoli. <3

You spoil everything for yourself, you know that? XD

User Image So? XD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:47 pm
MizuiroMiaz

Username/Name: MizuiroMiaz/Mia
Which .hack games have you played: none (yeah I know >_<)
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): All of them (Yeah!)
Who's your favorite character and why: . . . this is a hard one! I guess it's Shino because she's so nice! But you can argue that there were many more who were really nice too, like Subaru for example.

Shino's cute. whee  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Shiraz180

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:01 pm
Username/Name: Shiraz180
Which .hack games have you played: All four originals, and G.U. vol. 1 so far
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): i've seen them all so far
Who's your favorite character and why:cant'decide I like them all too much  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:04 pm
Shiraz180
Username/Name: Shiraz180
Which .hack games have you played: All four originals, and G.U. vol. 1 so far
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): i've seen them all so far
Who's your favorite character and why:cant'decide I like them all too much

Welcome to the guild! (:  

Destry

Yggdrasiln

Backwoods Backpacker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:09 pm
Username/Name:grunty_luv
Which .hack games have you played: G.U.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .hack//Sign,all 3 shugo&Rena grapic novels
Who's your favorite character and why: ouka shes super strong,kwel,and a wolfie!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:11 pm
grunty_luv
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .hack//Sign,all 3 shugo&Rena grapic novels
Who's your favorite character and why: ouka shes super strong,kwel,and a wolfie!

Welcome to the guild. :D
I love Ouka too. heart

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Destry

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:12 pm
grunty_luv

Haha, I'm digging the username. Grunties = love. <3
Ouka's pretty awesome, I agree! I was disappointed when they didn't have any real wolfie characters in G.U., since she made it so cool. I guess they'd be difficult to play, though.

Welcome to the guild! 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:13 pm
Destry
grunty_luv

Ouka's pretty awesome, I agree! I was disappointed when they didn't have any real wolfie characters in G.U., since she made it so cool. I guess they'd be difficult to play, though.

Yeah but they have half beast half human charcters. That's kinda like a wolfie lady right?  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Destry

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:16 pm
XxGrieverxX
Destry
grunty_luv

Yeah but they have half beast half human charcters. That's kinda like a wolfie lady right?

True, but they don't turn into cute puppies. The kind that Shugo likes so much. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:21 pm
Destry
XxGrieverxX
Destry
grunty_luv

True, but they don't turn into cute puppies. The kind that Shugo likes so much. XD

That's true. xd  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

t u b e r c u l o s i f y

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:28 pm
Username/Name: Un-chan, or Strawberry.

Which .hack games have you played: .hack 1-4 and G.U. 1.

Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .hack//Sign, .hack//Legend of the Twilight, .hack//A.I. Buster.

Who's your favorite character and why: Mimiru/BlackRose. She's always been my favourite character, and I even cosplayed her at E-3 a few years ago. Second favourite character is a three-way tie between Endrance, Tsukasa, and Kuhn.

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff