Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lucyVUITTON

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:01 pm
LorLovesPanic
lmm7777
LorLovesPanic
lmm7777
LorLovesPanic
One time at my brother's house there was a fire 2 on the first floor (he lives in an apartment) and the lady down there was mute. So he called the fire department. And he left and the fire department called back. And i was like Hello? And their like hello sir. And I was like...excuse me? ANd they like repeated it. I was like I'm a girl. And their like...oh... sweatdrop I was like....I hate you so much lol. Ever since than I hate the fire department razz

xD
God, I'd hate it if that happened to me.
Yeah I like got pissed. I was like...dude wtf. Lol razz .

I was a nun for halloween and the lady thought I was a guy I was like wtf dude.

xP
I swear, I'd egg their house if someone called me a guy.
Hahaha. Nun probably has been the best outift I've ever frickin had for Halloween. Man, this one catholic lady gave me a WHOLE bag of Reeses! I was like. eek and then I was all. God Bless You lol.

xD
Nice.
I'd say a witch, which is what I did last year, would be my best costume.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:18 pm
Well.. What can I say..

Hey you guys!
I'm Vanessa.. (Vane for Short) or you can call me Sprinkles that's totally cool. My birthday is in 2 days! (January 21st, 2006) according to my time it's still January 19th.. hehe
I'm from Vancouver, Canada.. oh yeah! Canadian, eh? haha!
Well.. I'm a huge music fan...

I'm into tons of bands... and 2006 has been an incredible year for me.
I've been to 7 concerts in just that year.
I've seen: Fall Out Boy (along with All-american rejects, hush sound, from first to last, and Hawthorne Heights), Panic! At The Disco (summer and then in december), The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (Lorene Drive and Monty Are I), 30 Seconds To Mars (Cobra Starship was there too > saw them during Panic tour too), Three Days Grace (Theory of a deadman, Mobile, and Idle Sons were there), and then a small concert Exithiside.
I got the chance to meet most of the bands... They are all great! Amazing concerts.. I loved them all!

Yes.. I'm a huge Panic Fan.. Love their music so much! Saw them Twice last year and it was like I said Amazing
My favorite song: There's a good reason...
I also have make videos and such at youtube. Username: xoxHeartTearxox  

xoxSprinklesxox

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:58 pm
Mari_Lambo
ok... introduction, right?

My username is Mari_Lambo ^^
You can call me Mari, Miss Lambo, or just lambo ^^
I'm 16 years old and a sophomore in high school.
Panic! at the disco has been my favorite band since... I dunno. I was looking through the internet for new bands and stuff... basically on myspace. I checked fueled by ramen and they had a new band listed so I looked it up... it didn't have any music up there at first so i searched through the web for their songs and I saw some of their own... like I think it was "Time to Dance" and "Camisado".
The first Panic! At The Disco song I've heard was "I Write Sins, Not Tragedies". That was over the internet though.
I am not one of those fans how happen to come across there song on the radio... people say that is some what "poser-ish". I say not... but I hear that...
My current favorites from P!ATD is "But It's Better If You Do", "Nails For Breakfast Tacks For Snacks", and "I Constantly Thank God For Esteban".
I have Brendon Urie's myspace address and yes it's the real one. I haven't talk to him personally, and if I had, that would be cool. He happens to be my favorite... I dunno why but i think it's because I can relate to him alot... besides the fact he's a vegetarian.
I play the cello, piano/keyboard(not for computers xp ), guitar(i'm not very good though), and i sing.
I've never been to a Panic! Concert before.... sadly...
I could never afford it and never had the time to because I come from a some what strict family.
Although I do watch most of their concerts online. The computer is my lifesavor! ^^
um... other things about Panic...?
err.... well... I love the cover they did in Denver called "Karma Police".
I think that was one of their firsts.... I'm not sure. The recent concerts had the weirdo dancers.
Personally, I dislike having the dancers onstage... people say they like it but that's just my opinion.
Um... yah... I guess that's about it cause I just spent 2 months typing this xp (I'm exagerating)

Well overall, I love Panic! to death. ^^

Welcome to the guild! ^^
I constantly thank God for computers. xDD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:00 pm
LorLovesPanic
Yeah I remember something where Panic! was like..if you bought like the first like 10 thousand copies or something in the chandelier you'll have Pete Wentz's...weiner lmao.

I heard that too! They said it was in the chandelier. I'm pretty sure they were just kidding though. But I checked the cover of mine anyways. It had nothing of the sort.

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:04 pm
xoxSprinklesxox
Well.. What can I say..

Hey you guys!
I'm Vanessa.. (Vane for Short) or you can call me Sprinkles that's totally cool. My birthday is in 2 days! (January 21st, 2006) according to my time it's still January 19th.. hehe
I'm from Vancouver, Canada.. oh yeah! Canadian, eh? haha!
Well.. I'm a huge music fan...

I'm into tons of bands... and 2006 has been an incredible year for me.
I've been to 7 concerts in just that year.
I've seen: Fall Out Boy (along with All-american rejects, hush sound, from first to last, and Hawthorne Heights), Panic! At The Disco (summer and then in december), The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (Lorene Drive and Monty Are I), 30 Seconds To Mars (Cobra Starship was there too > saw them during Panic tour too), Three Days Grace (Theory of a deadman, Mobile, and Idle Sons were there), and then a small concert Exithiside.
I got the chance to meet most of the bands... They are all great! Amazing concerts.. I loved them all!

Yes.. I'm a huge Panic Fan.. Love their music so much! Saw them Twice last year and it was like I said Amazing
My favorite song: There's a good reason...
I also have make videos and such at youtube. Username: xoxHeartTearxox

=D Welcome to the P!ATD Fan Guild! Wow, you're a busy girl with all those concerts! I'll check out your YouTube videos! I'm actually making a video right now too. I'll put it on my Gaian profile when I'm done.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:55 pm
Hello! I am... Boheme. You shan't know my real name *shifty eyes* so it shall just be Boheme.

So um... I've been a fan of Panic! for about a year now. Although... I uh... I haven't listened to a song in a while. However, I'm still a big fan. I hang around a lot in the Panic! thread and um... that's basically it. My favourite song is "I Constantly Thank God For Esteban."

Some of my hobbies include; un-official band stalker, teaching myself Swedish, going to Starbucks, and haunting Youtube and Purevolume. I also am a professional procrastinator. I enjoy being grammatically correct as well. 3nodding

My favourite bands are The Hush Sound, The Killers, Goldfrapp, Sufjan Stevens, The Sounds, JET, XTC, Muse, Mew, and many, many more.

[la_vie_boheme]

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:48 am
[la_vie_boheme]
Hello! I am... Boheme. You shan't know my real name *shifty eyes* so it shall just be Boheme.

So um... I've been a fan of Panic! for about a year now. Although... I uh... I haven't listened to a song in a while. However, I'm still a big fan. I hang around a lot in the Panic! thread and um... that's basically it. My favourite song is "I Constantly Thank God For Esteban."

Some of my hobbies include; un-official band stalker, teaching myself Swedish, going to Starbucks, and haunting Youtube and Purevolume. I also am a professional procrastinator. I enjoy being grammatically correct as well. 3nodding

My favourite bands are The Hush Sound, The Killers, Goldfrapp, Sufjan Stevens, The Sounds, JET, XTC, Muse, Mew, and many, many more.

Welcome to the guild! <3 I demand you to go listen to more P!ATD.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:15 pm
`PrimeRib
[la_vie_boheme]

Haha, well, I'm recovering from a Panic! binge a few months ago. I listened to the songs a bit too much, so now I'm not listening to them so that I don't get tired of them.  

[la_vie_boheme]

tasteLORRAINEbow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:16 pm
lmm7777
LorLovesPanic
lmm7777
LorLovesPanic
lmm7777
LorLovesPanic
One time at my brother's house there was a fire 2 on the first floor (he lives in an apartment) and the lady down there was mute. So he called the fire department. And he left and the fire department called back. And i was like Hello? And their like hello sir. And I was like...excuse me? ANd they like repeated it. I was like I'm a girl. And their like...oh... sweatdrop I was like....I hate you so much lol. Ever since than I hate the fire department razz

xD
God, I'd hate it if that happened to me.

xP
Hahaha. Nun probably has been the best outift I've ever frickin had for Halloween. Man, this one catholic lady gave me a WHOLE bag of Reeses! I was like. eek and then I was all. God Bless You lol.

xD
Nice.
Being a nun was pretty funny considering my two friends (they're twins) were devils. And my other friend was a bumblebee..lmao.

Yay I'm gonna get the Panic! At The Disco Limited Edition Collector's Box (frickin finally)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:39 pm
LorLovesPanic
lmm7777
LorLovesPanic
lmm7777
LorLovesPanic

xP

xD
Nice.
Being a nun was pretty funny considering my two friends (they're twins) were devils. And my other friend was a bumblebee..lmao.

Yay I'm gonna get the Panic! At The Disco Limited Edition Collector's Box (frickin finally)

xD Funny.

Ohh, cool! I might get "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out" soon... as you said, finally. <3

lucyVUITTON

tasteLORRAINEbow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:40 pm
lmm7777
LorLovesPanic
lmm7777
LorLovesPanic
lmm7777
LorLovesPanic

xP

xD
Nice.

xD Funny.

Ohh, cool! I might get "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out" soon... as you said, finally. <3
Yeah. My brother bought it. Yay for birthdays. xD.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:46 pm
[la_vie_boheme]
`PrimeRib
[la_vie_boheme]

Haha, well, I'm recovering from a Panic! binge a few months ago. I listened to the songs a bit too much, so now I'm not listening to them so that I don't get tired of them.

Get tired of P!ATD? eek I don't think it's possible.

PrimeRibby
Captain

lucyVUITTON

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:46 pm
LorLovesPanic
lmm7777
LorLovesPanic
lmm7777
LorLovesPanic

xD
Nice.

xD Funny.

Birthday's are awesome. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:48 pm
LorLovesPanic

You're going to love it! It's awesome. I got mine for Christmas. It was my favorite gift. <3 -idea- I think I'm going to make a thread about it...

PrimeRibby
Captain

tasteLORRAINEbow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:23 pm
lmm7777
LorLovesPanic
lmm7777
LorLovesPanic
lmm7777
LorLovesPanic

xD
Nice.

xD Funny.

Birthday's are awesome. <3
Yeah I had my party yesterday. Even though my birthday was on Wednesday. I got like ..7 friends and we rented a limo. It was awesome.

@'PrimeRib: I'm so excited when it comes. Lol we bought it off of ebay razz .  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff