Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]
A Pokemon's Life Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Nunatak

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:04 pm
"That's great!" Capito exclaimed, almost giddily waggling up to the Cubone and the Pikachu, ready to walk with them.

"We could all eat together! That's nice. Hm, but - " He looked up toward the sky for a moment, his eyes rather empty - "I don't have any money either. Is that a problem? Why would we even need it? I'm not sure if I understand. I'm hungry though, so let's go!"

He happily, obliviously started walking in the general direction the Cubone had pointed the village was in.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:02 am
Tawny did not move as she watched the curiously depressed looking Pikachu hanging his head low. "Go to the east. You'll find your nuts and berries there. And..." she looked quite upset here. "Don't give me those eyes. I'm just not the social type - it isn't you at all."  

Primrose Moon
Captain

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:12 pm
"Huh? Oh, Ok. Mabey I'll get some for that Psyduck too. He looks like he'd eat a Donphan" Sparky smiled and went east to get food.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:22 pm
(sorry for vanishing, I forgot about this, oh and Primmy I tried to friend you btw)

Aura walks along, her Poochyena pack sniffing around for food "why is my life so dull...I had a blast with that human who took me in for a week, until his parents found me..."  

Aura Tremere

Sir Nunatak

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:31 am
"He's a nice guy." Capito stated matter-of-factly as the Pikachu trekked away from them.

His eyes diverted to the Cubone.

"And I think you're in fact a nice girl as well. Why do you act so distant?" His head lulled sideward in genuine wonder, although it made him look dull again.

The sound of a stomach loudly doing two loop-da-loops broke the silence that had formed. A large sweatdrop formed on the back of 'Pito's head. "Er... I think we should make for that village. I hope that Pikachu can join us later." He gazed back to where Sparky had disappeared, unable to spot him anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:57 am
Aura walks through the woods, reaching the village from the opposite direction that the other group was coming from. She looks up, hearing a mightyena grumble about Aura and her rambunctious friends "so what?, you were a pup once!" then walking to the multi-room hut she shared with her friends.  

Aura Tremere

Snow the Wanderer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:01 pm
Some loud distant rumble awoke Cocoa. She couldn't remember what had happened at first. Then she recalled how a rude Cubone had smashed her bone into the branch, causing her to tumble. She must have fainted...
Then she realised she was being dragged across the earth, leaves and sticks poking her velvety ears. And then she saw a Psyduck and realised that the rumble came from his stomach. Realisation hit her.
"HELP! HEEEELP! THIS MAD PYSDUCK IS GOING TO EAT ME ALIVE!!" Her screeches were ear piercing and caused several bird pokemon to fly off, startled.
She started turning this way, and that trying to escape, all the while screaming.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:04 pm
Sparky walked off to get food when siddenly he herd a scream from a skitty. He went to where the Cubone was since he knew that she was carring a Skitty with her. "Did someone scream about a psyduck or was it just me? oh and Capito, I trying my best to get food." he said with a pant.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Sir Nunatak

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:37 pm
Slapping his hand against his ears, Capito tried to shield himself from the maddeningly high shriek, shaking his head from side to side as if he could dodge the sound like that somehow, all the while shouting:

"Psy-ay-ya-ya-ya-ya-yay!"

While doing so, his eyes suddenly gave off a blue glow, which disappeared as soon as it had shown when his mad ramblings caused the Skitty to cease its screaming.

Blinking fiercely, he stared at the little pink creature.

"I may be hungry... but I'm not going to eat a Skitty. Who told you that Psyduck eat Skitty?

Just then, Sparky had re-emerged from the bushes, drawing 'Pito's attention.

"That's real nice of you... but couldn't we just go to the village? We could all go together and otherwise we'd only split up. I'm sure no one will ask for this... 'money,' anyway."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:30 am
Tawny's eyes shut tightly as she heard the Skitty's diasterous sound. Was that the special move Perish Song or was that Skitty just pleading to be beaten with a bone? Tawny was thinking the latter as her paw tightened on her weapon and she raised it above the Skitty's head.

"Stop screeching or I'll give you something to screech about!" she cried, her other paw placed on where her temple would be, in clear stress.

She looked from the Pikachu to the Psyduck while keeping her bone up. "No, it's true. Psyducks don't eat Skitties even when they're starving like you are. You," she referred to the Pikachu here. "should really come with us otherwise you might have to skimp on food for your friend. Maybe you should bring him along too?" she suggested trying to keep a level voice. And a level temper, too, now that she thought about it.  

Primrose Moon
Captain

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:10 pm
"Well, that is a good idea but Ted isen't very fond with being with crowds. I'm the only person who has been with him since his parents got captured py trainers." He started thinking. "then again, it would give him a chance to make friends. OK, I'll go get him. Be right back." He said while rushing towrds the cave.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:34 pm
Nickname: Hazuki
Species: leafeon
Accessory: a silver necklace with an emerald on it.
Popularity: relatively low
Personality: Around most pokemon Hazuki displays a calm, wise, almost motherly nature, but once she gets comfortable with someone Hazuki lets her true, slightly silly self show.
Bio: Hazuki grew up in a family of 4. Her mother a vaporeon, father a umbreon, and a older brother Seito who is a jolteon. Her parents were said to be killed while on a rescue mission in a volcano. This has left Hazuki with a fear of fire, which had increased greatly once she had evolved. Now both her and Seito travel around on there own, crossing paths on from time to time. Seito, like their parents, often goes on missions; Hazuki only does missions once in a blue moon.

PrismScepter
Crew

Invisible Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Sir Nunatak

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:26 pm
"We'll be nice to him..." Capito seemed to ponder for a moment. "And I don't really think I'd like eating a Teddiursa either," his stomach suddenly giving off a faint whine as he spoke.

Putting his hands on his belly, he sat down on the forest ground in awaiting of the return of Sparky and his friend. He looked then at the Skitty, who had consistently been trying desperately trying to escape the Cubone's grasp ever since waking up again.

"Um, wasn't it time you let that Skitty go? She seems umcomfortable." He lolled his head sideward, readjusting his goggles more out of habitual muscle memory than anything else.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:45 pm
Aura slept peacefully until her pack tackled her "OW! WHAT!?" they happily bark "we wanna play!" before bolting outside again, being chased by their easily annoyed leader.  

Aura Tremere

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:08 pm
Sparky got to the cave as fast as he could. Once there, he took a big breath. Ted looked at him confused. "What happed? And what happened about the food?" He said in the sad little voice of his. "I met a few pokemon along the way" he said. "You did? Oh, what kind where they?" he asked. "There was a Cubone, a Psyduck, and a Skitty. You'd probly like the Psyduck. I already like him. But the Skitty and Cubone are kinda mean. Well the Skitty screams alot and the Cubone has kinda short temper." He said. Ted got up and said "So why did you come back?" "They wanted you to come and eat with them. the Cubone said it ould be beter since i wouldn't have to find food for you" said Sparky. "Well that sounds good enough for me. Let me get my moon cap" He said while he reached for the cap.
Ted put on the cap and said "Lets get going" as they both rushed to the others.  
Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff