Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Writers, Poets and Critics: Come On In! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ceveo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:11 am
Ha ha very vey good I really like it. The story thus far has kept me interested so i will give it a 9/10 which is very good seeing as I never give full tens.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:13 pm
Yoshaki
Ha ha very vey good I really like it. The story thus far has kept me interested so i will give it a 9/10 which is very good seeing as I never give full tens.

Thanks ^^ but maybe soon i'll come up with a story that'll get me a 10 xd  

yalie5

Ceveo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:51 am
Well good luck then.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:42 pm
MadAzrael
It's all been decided. Now all I have to do is stop being lazy like Shigure and write. If I became a professional writer, my editor would HATE me. sweatdrop
xd If I was your editor you'd never miss deadlines, I'd see to it.  

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:02 pm
Very good! ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:22 pm
Rei is nothing like Mei....she makes sure things get done. twisted Claudia

A child of the Damned and the Dark
She never sees age to her body
Delicate and beautiful but with murderous intent
Mother, dead Fathers the Damned
Undying and Ageless the undead
Born from the fiery pits of Hell
Anger and Sadness hidden behind a dolls face
The child who doesn’t know age

Did this after I read Interview I didn't like Claudia but I like this poem  

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

yalie5

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:57 pm
who's claudia?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:59 pm
A child vampire from one of Anne Rices novels.  

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:40 am
I don't like her much either, but your poem is awesome! XD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:53 am
Yoshaki
Hey I wish to make a request from anyone I want you to write a story called Polyamorous depicting anybody you want in a relationship with every friend they have may it be me, you, anybody as long as you know who they are talking about. Go ahead I just want to see what anyone can come up with. Poly = multiple Amorous = Loves. hee hee.
Hey this is still open for anyone to write about.Please sombdy do it for Yoshi. ;_;  

Ceveo

[.Onomatopoeia-.]
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:09 pm
Yoshaki
Hey this is still open for anyone to write about.Please sombdy do it for Yoshi. ;_;

I was considering giving it a try, but it'd probably suck.
xP
Sorry about that Yoshaki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:14 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Rednal

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ceveo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:46 pm
[.Onomatopoeia-.]
Yoshaki

I was considering giving it a try, but it'd probably suck.
xP
Sorry about that Yoshaki
Like I care I just want you to have fun with it free write lose track of the story suck for all I care just write!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:12 pm
Yoshaki
Yoshaki
Hey I wish to make a request from anyone I want you to write a story called Polyamorous depicting anybody you want in a relationship with every friend they have may it be me, you, anybody as long as you know who they are talking about. Go ahead I just want to see what anyone can come up with. Poly = multiple Amorous = Loves. hee hee.
I can write it, but I need to know er.. what rating you want it at and then everything else is pretty much up to me right?  

Dariram
Crew

Ceveo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:14 pm
Dariram
Yoshaki
Yoshaki
I can write it, but I need to know er.. what rating you want it at and then everything else is pretty much up to me right?
I really don't care about the rating it's up to you as I said have fun with it.  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff