Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Welcome Duellists of Gaia [Start here] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samdawg07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:22 am
i am sam. but i go by samdawg or hell kaiser (haha yes zane's nickname). i am 17 and ive been playing yu-gi-oh for quite a longggggg time. and my main deck is built mainly to destroy my deck then rebuild it and ruin your deck. kinda like that one chick's deck

and i am formerly of SDG. yes our rival (i think) guild  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:28 pm
Tony or Drag0n here, My deck is elemental level, rising my monsters into fusion and higher levels.  

Note Dragon Viet

Falmosta

The Committee Staff Guildsman

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:51 pm
I am Falmosta. I'm a Hobbiest duelist, Meaning I play for hobby and fun and could care less if I won money for it or not. I have been dueling for 6 to 7 years now and it's one of the best stress reducers in my life right now. I am a college students In Marshall WV whose goal is to teach computer Seince and mathematics in schools after I graduate.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:36 pm
Hey, my name is james, but you can call me Auron. I like to use dragons and warriors, mainly the six samurai. I've been a duelist since Yu-Gi-Oh first came out. I try to attend regional tournaments, though I've only come to the semi-finals.  

-Auron_Kain_Phlak-

Kain Gormly360

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:57 am
Hey, my name is Kain. I started dueling I believe 2yrs ago solid, but began with the Kaiba starter. I began with dragons then tryed with many other decks and eventually I got armed dragon and used that for a while(still my favorite dragon). When the warrior structure arrived I tryed warriors for the first time loved the deck. Today I mainly run Warriors and another favortie, Dark World. I like to participate in local hobby tournaments and Im waiting to win the whole thing, these tournaments and my friends have helped me evolve into a better duelist. Thats pretty much my deuling history in a quick paragraph.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:03 am
Hey everyone, I'm Kama. I started playing YGO back in 2001, when I was a high school freshman. My friend bought a Kaiba Starter Deck and I bought a Yugi Starter Deck. Since then, I've been hooked. I tried playing with a Dark Magician deck, but it didn't work out too well, so I'm now a Rainbow duelist. I don't go to many hobby tournaments, so I'm trying to go more often.

I hope to make new friends here and have some fun duels. wink heart  

Aries Kusanagi

cirkinfinite

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:53 am
hello... uhh im cirk, i've been dueling since the cards came out, i dont believe in dueling through the internet. i've been having a lv/warrior deck for a couple of years now, pretty good deck i won a tounrament in mexico with it, but i never tried playing in tournaments in usa... well thats pretty much it  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:20 pm
Hi, I'm PsiChi. I'm new to the guild. How do I give my entry fee?  

PsiChi

Dark Magician Mahado

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:35 pm
Hey, I'm Brian. I've just been getting back into Yu-Gi-Oh recently. Like a lot of people, I bought the first starter decks when they came out because I liked the show (and still do, but I stay away from the 4kids version). I'm new to the guild and still awaiting my test score.

I did some trading with friends, built a machine deck, and after some playing decided it wasn't for me. Then I picked up the Spellcaster structure, modified it quite a bit (three Dark Magicians, Dark Magician Girl, etc.) and it seems to be working out very well for me. My favorite cards at the moment are Dark Magician (it's a classic and the general point of my deck), and Time Wizard (very underrated, I think. I threw the Metal Raiders Time Wizard a friend of mine traded me into the spellcaster mix and surprisingly it works well as a last-ditch card. If you're about to loose, why not try it?).

Enough about my cards. As for me personally, I'm a big fan of video games, particularly 2D Fighters, most any kind of horror movie/book (go Stephen King!), and British comedies. I'm 17, a junior in high school, and I live near DC.

I also love cosplay. If anyone's going to Katsucon this weekend, I'll be Barry Burton (Resident Evil), Tristian Taylor (Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series. I'm doing the voice too.), and one to be determined later (either Red from Pokemon or Mikami from Death Note).

Overall, it's great to be here. Happy dueling, everyone.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:39 pm
How rude of me to not introduce myself here, yet.

My name is Raian. For people who know me very well, it's different.
I've been playing since the game came out. I seemed to have stuck with Blue-Eyes through and through. My deck may change (at the moment its solid), but Blue-Eyes will never leave.  

Jazz Turnabout

Lilliana Yvierine

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:44 am
i am fighter_guy.. i guess i have to start in the red dorm but thats fine (i already have the gnner coat so... jokes on me lol)

i also started when this game 1st arrived .. i used to be a dragon-deck man.. but ever since getting two marauding captain on my birthday .. i focused on warriors i am a solid dulest and awaiting my entry test ... hopefully i can have a challange  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:29 pm
ELLOim Near im 14 and a huge gaia and yugioh fan
I OWN Ra  

Captain Demon Eyes Kyo

Jazz Turnabout

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:01 pm
Captain Demon Eyes Kyo
ELLOim Near im 14 and a huge gaia and yugioh fan
I OWN Ra

Hahahaha nice to see such a lively spirit.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:20 pm
Hello, I'm Ryan. I'm either very intuitive and quite or I'm flamboyant and flirty...dependent on my mood of course. Around my parts I'm known as the Spellcaster Master for running amazing Dark Magician decks. I'm curently 16.  

Ryan Of Spades

Shameless Consumer

Syrus Trusedale

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:24 pm
names seth, but here im syrus.
I use a machine and dragon deck most of the time but like to use any kinda deck. Im not a fan of meta gamers but theres nothing I can do about that.
I play for fun not to win.  
Domino City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces