Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mixed up RP(needs new people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mixed rp is restarting
  i will join!
  i'm not joining
  so...
View Results

Angel of Death Duo Maxwel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:45 pm
Shinta walk along. He noticed the light after Jakari pointed it out. He really didn't care about what it was, but he didn't want to know why it was here. "Jakari, if that thing put you here why didn't it leave afterwards? You would think that something like that would disappear after dropping whatever it was carrying." He kept close to Jakari just in case something weird was to happen. While Shinte stood near Jakari he looked at the other girl. "I don't believe I kow your name miss. I am Shinta."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:11 pm
Jakari nodded at Shinta absentmindedly. She didn't really hear what he was saying because she was so preoccupied with the thing. Jakari squinted. "Look! You can see a sliver of...somewhere. Do you think...this is some kind of...portal?" she asked.  

Fire211

SAGE114

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:28 am
Sage looked at the glowing thing before turning to the guy. "Sage. And I don't know yours either," she said.
((I won't post for a while because I'm busy. Vball!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:56 am
Shinta Smiled and held out his hand "Shinta."  

Angel of Death Duo Maxwel

SAGE114

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:29 am
"Since we don't know where we're going, which way do you want to go?" Sage asked Shinta and Jakari. "Don't go that way," she said as she pointed the direction she came from, "nothing that way." She looked around, but couldn't see anything for miles. 'This is such a hassle,' she thought. 'What am I gonna do for food, water, money....better not think about it.'  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:07 pm
Jakari walked back over to the pair, finally done inspecting the "seam". She cracked her knuckles and look around also. 'There doesn't seem to be any civilization anywhere around here.' Jakari thought.

((C'MON SAGE! THIS IS YOUR RP!! START SOME PLOT OR SOMETHING!!! whee ))  

Fire211

SAGE114

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:31 am
(( stare You don't have to be so bossy. I'm currently sick and in no condition to think. I think of something anyway. And I'm grounded from the internet, everything is rather difficult at the mo. I'll start something in my next post.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:41 pm
(( blaugh YAY!))  

Fire211

SAGE114

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:29 am
Never one to wait, Sage started walking...right back into the "seam"(as Jakari calls it). "I don't know where the heck we are, so I'm hoping this will take us back." She walked back into it and felt the same sensation of wanting to be ripped apart before it stopped. 'I think that is the weirdest feeling I've ever had,' she thought. She looked around to see herself in familiar surroundings. "Wow, It actually worked," she spoke being so surprised. ((I'll finish in my next post. Don't have much time since I'm grounded. xp ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:59 pm
Jakari reached for Sage, but Sage disappeared before she could grab her. "Crud. I'm not following her...." Jakari said stubbornly but couldn't take her eyes of the seam.  

Fire211

SAGE114

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:25 am
'I hope I'm not just getting lucky,' Sage thought. She walked right back into the seam and reappeared in front of Jakari and Shinta. "Hello." She looked at them with a smile. She looked behind them to see another person. The person quickly changed into a beast, a black bear. Her eyes opened wide with shock. "Look out!" she yelled, jumping out of the way and pulling out her sword. "What are you doing here?" the bear asked. 'Oh my..., I'll never mess with something I don't know what it is again.'  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:17 pm
Kiko growled and jumped straight upwards, avoiding the five-sided attack aimed at her. Releasing a large amount of lighting, Kiko cause a large explosion. Destroying her opponent and leaving a large crater in the land. Kiko landed on the edge of the crater and growled. "Damn it all..."  

Alrightey

Fire211

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:31 pm
"WHA-?" Jakari said blankly as she turned around and stared at the talking bear. She rubbed her eyes for a moment and blinked a couple time. After seeing Sage reappear and then this bear talking....Jakari thought she was going crazy. She pulled out her sword too, following Sage's lead.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:04 pm
Walking away,Akiko sighed heavily. "Stop attacking me already. Bastards...."  

Alrightey

SAGE114

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:32 am
Sage quickly sliced at the bear's legs to injure it. The bear howled with rage. (I gtg...i'll finish later....a while later. busy)  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff