Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Mpreg? Gross, wrong, or misunderstood? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakra

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:55 am
I do it, but usually as just a joke thing. Like, a nightmare, a prank, you know, things like that. See people go crazy and what not. It's fun to make chaos.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:01 pm
I dislike Mpreg. I like to keep my fictions, or the fictions I read, realistic.

Like, I don't know, but it seems very popular to make Naruto pregnant with Sasuke, and the reason that Naruto can have children is because he has the demonfox inside him.

And I don't like that.
I don't like Mpreg, but, of course people can like it if they want.  

[-Cadoan-]

1,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Winged Duo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:55 pm
I'm okay with MPreg if it is well written with a good explanation (like quite of few of you) but I don't like to read it all the time. A couple I've read were good because the males were not exactly human, but then again it wouldn't really be MPred then would it?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:43 pm
well i dont exactlly like mpreg but i deal with it!  

Kya_Hanyou

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:45 pm
I like Mpreg, but I'm very picky with the kind of Mpreg story I like. Some of them are just plain... ugh, and some of them are marvelous! ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:14 am
It's okay if it's well written. As long as the author doesn't rush it and ya don't turn the guy into a girl for it, it doesn't bother me.  

AtlantisChildren

Invisible Fairy

Aeric Brightleaf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:37 pm
Regarding the question that started the thread, I don't know.... he might lay eggs, fish do. 3nodding

I actually wrote some mpreg stories, two of them, maybe three, trying to remember... One of the people who got pregnant wasn't actually male, he just appeared male. He was actually a hermaphrodite. 3nodding The other one wasn't human and having gotten pregnant, his form shifted so that he was actually female by the time the baby was to be born.

I think the reason a lot of mpreg stories don't get finished is because while authors can rig up a way to get the guy pregnant, they can't figure out how to get the baby out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:49 pm
I love Mpreg heart
Probably becuase I've read fanfics where the writer gose in to grate detail has to how this happone and not just "oops"

rofl Like in Gundam Wing; there's a war going on!
We need more childs mad so they find a way for men to get preg
and this one Weiss Kreuz fanfic that just killed me!
She went in to grate detail about how Omi had Super Sperm! rofl
and after a paragraph of scinetifacl details
Ken was all WTF?!? (becuase he was the one preg rolleyes )
Then again It always has to be the manly guy of the coupleing witch if it wasn't then it wouldn't be so funny with the "WTF? It shouldn't be me?!"

But sad to say sense fanfic.org got rid of NC-17 all my favorite writers disappeared in to hidden sites
All that's left are new people who have a lot to learn stare
GOD I CAN EVEN STAND THAT adultfanfic.net STUFF! stressed

scream Crap I tell you! Back in my day we had awsome yaoi fanfics!

Chex4nothing Muleing4free

Roxas-kun14

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:24 pm
i dont really like mpreg either. when i rp w/ one of my friends they alway get to a point where my character gets pregnant...and i hate it, but she loves it. she does it to annoy me though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:23 pm
I really like mpreg because it makes me squee whee and I've been reading this Yu-Gi-Oh! fanfic where Seto gets Jou pregnant using some kind of artificial womb they put inside him, and i was like "good enough for me!" mrgreen But i don't like mpreg when it's stupid and spontaneous. It takes away the romance and that's no fun talk2hand
I mean it's just so cute when the seme marvels at his uke's pregnant beauty 4laugh I think I'm gonna die from the cuteness that's in my mind!  

Dental Damnation

nerdlover08

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:39 pm
I don't like it but one I read actually explained how the guy got pregnant. GaaraxNeji XD Gaara got pregnant. Apparently Gaara's demon created a womb and then Gaara got a C-section. Hmm.....I never did read how it ended.....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:05 pm
It's a strech, but I've gone along with it once or twice. But for me, you need a valid reason, not just how, but why a guy would need to have a baby. I read one which was actually entertaining and well thought out.

In that one, it describes how thousands of years ago, a plague struck which only infected women. To protect the clean ones, they left and quarantined themselves far away for hundreds of years before moving back. So, during all those years, the men discovered a need to reproduce in another fashion. They prayed to their Gods and, low and behold, they Gods blessed a small number of them with the ability to bear children. And so, in the present, at the age of 13, young boys go to live at the Academy to learn career skills, basic magic, and--most important--whether they are "bearers" or not.

I liked it because, while far-fetched, it made some sense and explained it more than any I'd ever heard before. Also, they kept it reasonable by saying that only a certain few could do it, and those that could got it geneticly. It wasn't like Seme went an did the horizontal tango with Uke and OOPS! Uke's having a baby! Look at that!  

Ootori Kyouya-sama

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:48 am
Blind_Green_Panda
I really like mpreg because it makes me squee whee and I've been reading this Yu-Gi-Oh! fanfic where Seto gets Jou pregnant using some kind of artificial womb they put inside him, and i was like "good enough for me!" mrgreen But i don't like mpreg when it's stupid and spontaneous. It takes away the romance and that's no fun talk2hand
I mean it's just so cute when the seme marvels at his uke's pregnant beauty 4laugh I think I'm gonna die from the cuteness that's in my mind!

Ooh! Ooh! That's exactly how I feel! :3 heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:16 pm
...scientificly impossible.... sweatdrop
but slightly funny and unique in some cases. xd
i remember someone on lj writing a fanfict where KYOUYA gets pregnaunt from Tamaki. 3nodding  

sickle_bloodless

ritsu chaos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:43 pm
I have to say.. I had never heard of mpreg until now... And my first impression is that it's a little creepy o_O

Though I am slightly entrigued. xd

Quote:

...scientificly impossible....
but slightly funny and unique in some cases.
i remember someone on lj writing a fanfict where KYOUYA gets pregnaunt from Tamaki.
LMFAO!!! heart Now THAT would be a interesting read razz  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces