Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
AAG's Office Center Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:40 pm
Tomoyo Hikiri
MadAzrael
Tomoyo Hikiri
MadAzrael
Tomoyo Hikiri
I'll miss you Azzy-kun!!!!! crying
Awwwwwwwwwwwww.... :hugs teh Tomo-chan: I shall miss you as well... crying
crying crying crying
Aww... Tomo-chan... Dun cwy... BTW, I hear you told Chii-chan what was going down... xd
lol...yeah I did tell Chii. And that was a mean joke! crying
It was necessary. xd I needed to pull one more prank before I left cause I didn't want you guys to worry about me. Besides...the truth hurts...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:43 pm
Tsuki Miyamoto
MadAzrael
Guys...it pains me to say it, and I've been giving it much thought but it's something that needs to be done.

I'm leaving the Guild and Gaia.

I'll miss you all terribly, and I'll never forget the good times we've had together. But something absolutely horrible happened yesterday that made me come to this difficult decision... Gods, guys... You'll probably hate me forever for this, but I really have to do it. I love you all... Bai. If you still wanna talk to me, I'm on AIM and Yahoo. Look me up. May we meet again someday.

By the way, I ain't leaving forever. ^_^ I'll still try to post as much as possible, but I gotta take some time off to straighten things. I'll see you when I get back~! Leave me PMs if you wanna.
"Azzy-sama sez: No White Texts in Posts~!" xd I'll miss you guys.

o:! Azzy is leaving?!

=[ We'll miss having you here, Azzy! Hope that whatever happened is resolved && all is well in your life again, and that we get to see you soon. Otherwise, Tsuki's going to have to hunt you down >D.
ninja Azzy-sama wouldn't mind being hunted down by Tsukkie, Dari-chan, Cami-chan or Tomotchi... ninja  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Tsuki Miyamoto

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:36 pm
MadAzrael
Tsuki Miyamoto
MadAzrael
Guys...it pains me to say it, and I've been giving it much thought but it's something that needs to be done.

I'll miss you all terribly, and I'll never forget the good times we've had together. But something absolutely horrible happened yesterday that made me come to this difficult decision... Gods, guys... You'll probably hate me forever for this, but I really have to do it. I love you all... Bai. If you still wanna talk to me, I'm on AIM and Yahoo. Look me up. May we meet again someday.

By the way, I ain't leaving forever. ^_^ I'll still try to post as much as possible, but I gotta take some time off to straighten things. I'll see you when I get back~! Leave me PMs if you wanna.

=[ We'll miss having you here, Azzy! Hope that whatever happened is resolved && all is well in your life again, and that we get to see you soon. Otherwise, Tsuki's going to have to hunt you down >D.
ninja Azzy-sama wouldn't mind being hunted down by Tsukkie, Dari-chan, Cami-chan or Tomotchi... ninja

xd heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:42 pm
MadAzrael
Tsuki Miyamoto
MadAzrael

*laughs and gathers supplies for the hunt* twisted heart  

Viva la Courtney
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:11 pm
Cami_Kaminari
MadAzrael
Tsuki Miyamoto
MadAzrael

*Starts making reservations for cheap plane tickets and rent -a- car....* 3nodding xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:40 pm
violet_faerie
Cami_Kaminari
MadAzrael
Tsuki Miyamoto
MadAzrael

*Starts making reservations for cheap plane tickets and rent -a- car....* 3nodding xd
:runs off to get cheap plastic surgery and a plane ticket to Micronesia: ninja  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:41 pm
BTW, you guys. It's official. I'm leaving tomorrow. Wednesday the 21st, Azzy-sama leaves the guild and Gaia.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:45 pm
MadAzrael
BTW, you guys. It's official. I'm leaving tomorrow. Wednesday the 21st, Azzy-sama leaves the guild and Gaia.
*tries desperetly to hold back tears* I don't want you to leave Azzy-chan....... This guild won't be the same while you're gone... heart heart heart crying  

Viva la Courtney
Crew

Ceveo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:56 pm
MadAzrael

*salutes*I will do my best while you are gone captain!!!! And I will think of you while I do it....wait.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:15 am
Cami_Kaminari
MadAzrael
*tries desperetly to hold back tears* I don't want you to leave Azzy-chan....... This guild won't be the same while you're gone... heart heart heart crying
Aww... I'z gonna miss you, Cami... But you know I gotsta...  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:17 am
Yoshaki
MadAzrael

*salutes*I will do my best while you are gone captain!!!! And I will think of you while I do it....wait.
:chuckles and wraps his arms around Yoshaki from behind: Hehehe... I'll certainly miss the interesting convos we had, Yoshi-chan. I hope you're entertained by the site I gave you. Think of me... :kisses Yoshi-chan on cheek: A little fanservice before I go. wink biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:19 am
MadAzrael
Cami_Kaminari
MadAzrael
*sniffles and wipes her tear-filled eyes* I know... but that doesn't make your leaving any easier... crying  

Viva la Courtney
Crew

Ceveo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:23 am
MadAzrael
Yoshaki
MadAzrael

:chuckles and wraps his arms around Yoshaki from behind: Hehehe... I'll certainly miss the interesting convos we had, Yoshi-chan. I hope you're entertained by the site I gave you. Think of me... :kisses Yoshi-chan on cheek: A little fanservice before I go. wink biggrin
*faints in happiness* Riak ceren kou. I'll die happy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:25 am
Cami_Kaminari
MadAzrael
Cami_Kaminari
MadAzrael
*sniffles and wipes her tear-filled eyes* I know... but that doesn't make your leaving any easier... crying
:hugs: You promised meh not ta cry...and now.....

TICKLE ATTACK~!!!!!!!!!

:tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle:

I told you I'd do it till ya piss yourself, AND I WILL~!!!!!!! xd

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:27 am
Yoshaki
MadAzrael
Yoshaki
MadAzrael

*faints in happiness*
:smiling, I gently lay Yoshi-chan down and slowly lower my face toward his: He's unconcious...so cute when he's like this...  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff