r u proud to be a goth? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nimewe

Garbage Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:57 pm
One of my friends wants me to get out of being Goth but I just try to ignore him  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:23 am
I am very proud to be who I am.

As a child I was very dark, but really had no outlet because my parents were both devout Christians and simply did not understand. When I finally turned 18 I decided that I am not going to live a lie anymore.

I am very proud to be a goth and I would not change who I am for anything.  

gothkid82

snailb

Aged Garbage

25,925 Points
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:22 am
The Door to Death
i've always wanted to ask that question.I'm probably gonna get horrible replies.

And you are. It's more like a wanna-be statement.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:54 am
Not goth.

Proud to be a nationalist though, although that'll get me some heat.  

Plan-Galere

Zezzel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:37 am
well i'm maybe not really a goth ( i'd say a little gothic) but i dress very diffrently from every one else and i'm proud biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:46 am
I am and always have been proud to be a goth... I have my own sense of style, and I am different from everyone else I know. I like knowing other goths, because I know there are people that are like me, and they are someone that I can talk to. I used to think that I was all alone in the world, but I have come to find out that I have not been alone at all I was just looking in the wrong places.  

Devils_lilboy

xX x0mbie Xx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:06 pm
sure why the hell not! only if i can be a pirate too

which i think is more then likley!
OH YEAH! pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:30 pm
*Cough* Well lots of people a few years ago would say 'she is not a goth..' name calling and so on...now its more of oh yeah she is a goth..I don't care if someone comes up to me and asks if I'm a goth..Guess what I'm going to say...No...'Hey miss are you a prep?' stare No.....'a skater?' No...
I don't like labels at all and just call myself me. I mean sometimes to descibe your self or whatever people will call you emo and so on...I don't honestly care though i will say I'm proud just to be me.^^ rofl  

toriable2016

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:24 am
The Door to Death
i've always wanted to ask that question.I'm probably gonna get horrible replies.

I am what I am if someone thinks its bad I do have a metal pipe with thier name on it. So yeah I'm proud.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:25 pm
I'm proud of everything that is ME!

User Image  

bansheemourning

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:31 pm
I am not goth...But i am proud of who i am and i do not try to be otherwise.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:07 pm
there is 20-30 goths at my school, infact even goths are friends with popular ppl, theres hardly any preps at my school i go to an art magnit school so everys one creative and everyone freinds with everyone. i's in a tranisioning to be goth, not cuz i'm a wanta be but because it like being that way better so i'm proud to be whatever it is that i am cool  

puff93

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:39 am
It's difficult to say. I'm only goth compared to people in my school and my friends. I'm sure if I was in a room with you all you wouldn't consider me goth in the least.

I dress in black with goth accessories but I don't have piercings or tattoos, I don't have dyed hair, and I don't think that matters too much I mean...I know goth is a fashion style but I think it's also a mindset.

So...yeah I guess but it's tough to say.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:42 am
This might frighten you but.....I used to be popular in 7th grade....I know I know scarey no? but then I started to realize how stupid I was trying to do everything "right" wearing what I thought was "cool". then I just gave up and I got really depressed became emo till like the end of 7th grade, and then became who I am today. I don't think I am goth even. I mean I look like other goths but I don't catagorize my self as goth.  

tears_of_blood_452

tamachan414

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:01 am
i don't know if i'm so much proud, as just happy  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items