Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do u think?
  good
  bad
View Results

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:52 pm
"Are you ok. you seem kind of jumppy"Arua asked looking at Rai.Ruy flew over to fireblaze and layed down to sun bath.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flying high above the clouds a young man and his dragon Seto. He saw the field and had Seto landed. "excuse me but is this the trainning grounds" he aked from the top of Seto.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:45 pm
Rai looked at the other male on the dragon 'Finally another guy. I won't be stuck with all these girls.' He thought to himself. Isui made a sort of laughing sound as he heard Rai's thoughts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A purple haired boy about Rai's age seemingly appeared out of nowhere and warpped his arms around Rai's neck. "So this is where you've been hiding my little prince of the snow." The boys dragon Taru joined Isui. ~good to see you again Isui~

Angel of Death Duo Maxwel

Fire211

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:52 am
Kasiy looked at the new arrivals. 'Know any of them?' Kasiy asked Fireblaze. Fireblaze simply grunted and shook her head. Kasiy stayed silent and studied the two guys. She leaned up against Fireblaze and Fireblaze wrapped her tail fondly around her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yers walked across the grounds. 'So this is where you have been, Kasiy.' he thought as he examined the school. He saw the glances of other students and growled and flicked his tail, annoyed. As he continued his tour, he picked up a scent. "Kasiy." he muttered and followed it to a large door. 'Daedus, where are you?' he thought to his dragon. 'Above you.' came the reply as Daedus drifted down to Yers. Yers carefully opened the door and inspected the room. "This is Kasiy's room." he said to Daedus. His hand drifted across her belongings as he affectionately remembered his time with his little sister. Yers hands started to burn. "NOT NOW!" he shouted as the curse slowly took control. Yers threw down the jewelry box that his hand had been on and quickly left the room with Daedus following.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:09 am
Rai tried to get free of the other boys arms "Come on Shintaro let go of me." Isui laughed alittle ~I see Shintaro hasn't changed at all, Taru~

Shintaro laughed "I'm not letting you go this time Rai. Last time I did you ran away, but now that I've found you again I can ahve you all to myself." Rai's struggling made it just that much more enjoyable for Shin. Taru looked at Isui ~No he hasn't changed, but he has become mroe annoying in the fact that he own't leave poor little Rai alone.~

Angel of Death Duo Maxwel

Fire211

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:24 am
Kasiy watched them awkwardly. "So I guess you two know each other." Kasiy said, barely audible. She didn't want to interupt the reunion. Fireblaze nudged Kasiy. 'Do you smell that?' Fireblaze thought to Kasiy. Kasiy tested the wind. "Yers?!" Kasiy exclaimed outloud. She immediately clasped her hand over her mouth, but her eyes were wide with shock.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:47 pm
"Whos that?" Arua asked looking a Kaisy.

-------------------------------------------------

Kai looked at the odd group. "well this is proving to be a interesting day" he said as he and his dragon egded away from the group  

aqua_kitty88

Fire211

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:31 pm
"No one...nothing!" Kasiy exclaimed. "It couldn't be...." she muttered. "I have to go. It was fun. Nice to meet you Rai." Kasiy said quickly and then quickly scaled Fireblaze's back. 'GO!' she thought to Fireblaze. Fireblaze didn't need to be encouraged, she rocketed off into the air.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once outside, Yers started heading for the main chambers. His walk was purposeful and his gaze was as cold as ice. Something caught his attention. In the sky was a large red dragon. Yers caught a scent and his eyes softened. 'Kasiy?' he thought and stopped what he was doing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:28 pm
((I guess I'll post again. sweatdrop ))

Kasiy could smell Yers before she saw him. Upon seeing him, she let out a small gasp. 'Is that...YERS??' she thought. Fireblaze quickly descended and landed. Before Fireblaze even touched the ground, Kasiy had leapt off and run over to her brother.

------------------------------------------------------------

Yers sprinted over to his sister and hugged her. His tail swished happily as he stepped away from the embrace. "Kasiy. You look...amazing! I guess all the work you've done here has payed off." he said, noticing Kasiy and her dragon. Daedus pawed the ground, annoyed. "Oh! I'm terribly sorry. This is my dragon, Daedus." he said proudly.  

Fire211

Fire211

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:03 pm
(( gonk ))

Kasiy eyed the dragon suspiciously. "I thought you hated the idea of being a dragon rider." she said and walked around the Daedus, inspecting it. Kasiy was actually impressed. Yers's dragon was surprisingly lean and intimidating. Fireblaze gazed at Daedus, trying to make herself look as graceful as she could. 'Now who's thinking about things...' Kasiy joked to Fireblaze. Fireblaze huffed, but hoped Daedus wouldn't notice.

------------------------------------------------------------

Yers rubbed his head awkwardly. "Kasiy. Perhaps you should sit on the ground..." he said as she kept staring at him. "Okay...I'll tell you straight up. Our clan was attacked by Holy." he said bluntly. "There were mass losses and many..." he trailed off as he saw Kasiy's expression. "I was desperate. After infiltrating their base, I found a dragon egg. And..." Yers pointed at Daedus. Yers stared at the ground, not wanting to see Kasiy's expression anymore.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff