Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come in and introduce yourself!
  OK...
  No. (?)
View Results

kurenai honoo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:37 am
Hiya! I'm Syaoranflame, or you can just call me Flame. :] I love Nintendo! I have a GameCube and a DS Lite. My all time favorite game is Zelda! I also like the Mario games. heart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:04 pm
Hello! My name is Celestial Wolfen, but you can call me Wolfen or even Ewok or even "Hey you" sweatdrop *coughs* ...anyways, I have a NES, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color (Pokémon version 3nodding ), N64, Gamecube, DS, and just recently the Wii whee Yeah well if you haven't noticed I'ma BIG Nintendo fan sweatdrop My favorite critters would have tobe Yoshi, Wolf Link, and Midna from Twilight Princess.  

Celestial Wolfen

Garios

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:47 pm
Hello everyone! I love Nintendo, so I decided to join!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:07 am
Hey all, I just joined after seeing a sig that lead here, and I'm a huge fan of anything Nintendo! I have a SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, GBA, GBA SP, DS, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, and thats about it.  

Rabbit of Life

Kouenki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:13 am
Welcome!I'm happy to see the signatures working! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:06 pm
Hi!! I'm Nintendo Mad!! I am Mad about Nintendo as u can tell!! I love Kirby, Animal Crossing, Zelda, Mario, everything! Sure some things I don't like, but theres not much! I have Gameboy, Gameboy colour, GBA, GBAsp, DS Lite (used 2 have a DS), SNES, N64, Gamecube and the best... Wii!!!!!! I can't wait till next year, so many good games coming out! Yes!!  

Nintendo Mad

Nintendo Mad

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:10 pm
Kouenki
Welcome!I'm happy to see the signatures working! heart

Love the signatures!!! Poor Kirby! ~sings go to sleep~  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:27 am
Hi, I'm Emo, but you can call me whatever you want, nobody calls me emo. sweatdrop
I love Nintendo, and I have a Wii, a gamecube that I had to diconnect to make room for my Wii crying , and a Black DS Lite. I used to have N64, but that got disconnected too. My favorite Nintendo critters are moogles, pikmin, and YOSHI!  

The Deadliest Grace

4,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Jerba

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:37 am
Hi I'm Jerba... I forgot who told me about this guild... sweatdrop
I love all Nintendo... I have a PlayStation but I've never used it since The PS3-Wii contraversy.

I've played many Nintendo games... Legend of Zelda(♥), Mario, Donkey Kong, Kirby, etc., etc.

Legend of Zelda is my favorite. They're truly the best of the Nintendo games... Mario claims to be the best but Legend of Zelda is better.

Wow I talk too much about stuff... I should stop now.

♥ Jerba

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:22 pm
Hey all! I'm Chaotic Master. I've played many Nintendo games over the years, with one of my favorites being the Banjo-Kazzoie series, but only on the N64. I also like Super Smash Bros and the Star Fox series.  

Symphony of Discord

Dapper Conversationalist

links nobody

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:20 pm
Do any of you have link's heart heart ? Anyway, I am links nobody, and I hope KHIII comes to the Wii.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:52 pm
links nobody
Do any of you have link's heart heart ? Anyway, I am links nobody, and I hope KHIII comes to the Wii.

That would be awesome! Then Sora & Riku can be in Super Smash Bros. heart  

Kouenki
Vice Captain

Sir Nunatak

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:44 pm
What about the Final Fantasy characters, hm? Imagine: Kirby vs. a Moogle... Or something like an item that summons Bahamut...

*drools*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:33 pm
=D Hiya! Thanks for the reaccpetance thingy for this guild because of ym old account.. ^_^;
You can still call me Pocky, or just Phreak now. =]
I LOVE Nintendo just like everyone else and yay! I wanna susport this guild. Especially since I' not really into joining guilds unless I know I will do something.. ^_^;;;

And.. sorry if my spelling is off more than usual .. xD I'm jsut hyper.

KOS-MOS EK

mezzo_dsa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:33 am
hi, i love nintendo and all it's characters! especially Kirby, and luigi.  
Nintendo's Critters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff