Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
how do you dress? (are you influenced or not) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shinnoir

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:39 pm
in public: whatever that suits my persona and feelings on that particular time...

in private: something... sometimes nothing... heck, it's IN PRIVATE for crying out loud...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:50 pm
Depending on where I am. I mean...the noisy, bad-a** chick is SO different from the shy, innocent, little girl at school. xD But of course, I wear what I am comfortable with; not caring about what people think. x-x But that's just me...  

Isako Narumi

hawiiansingergirl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:50 pm
I'm a trend setter in school.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:12 pm
meh, i know my peers at least subconsciously help me decide what clothing i wear, though i don't dwell on it or think about it too much.
i wear what looks good, and i like to experiment.
im into grunge-artsy-80's style, if that makes sense.

orgasm! in the mouth

Max Noble

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:42 pm
I got to private school so i wear a uniform but outside of school I'm dressed like a goth/punk  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:06 pm
i dress in whatever i feel like wearing...mostly dark clothing  

PinayFlipMode

Baked-Not Fried

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:54 pm
I wear a mix between what I like, and what my peers wear. Its a happy medium. I'm trying to start wearing more "asian" styled clothing though, in an attempt to not be so whitewashed  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:04 pm
Well, it depends. it's not as if there's really cliques at school. just our preferences. And the people I hang out with have rather different yet similar ones, if that makes any sense.

I guess if someone saw me, they'd immediately make the assumption that I'm with "the goths". stare sweatdrop

But I like my own style. ><  

Valentina Ambrosia Dizon

boredomisii

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:39 pm
I wear.. whatever. Nice jeans or shorts and a good shirt. And a cozy jacket or hoodie when its cold :3. I think I wear mainly what I like. Stuff that looks good on me or is comfty.
If I see something I like on someone else, sure, Im going to want it. If people like my stuff but It turns out Im not really into it I probably wont wear it much anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:01 pm
dress pretty white: rocker looking stuff at skool...wear ugly a** stuff at home in the private  

Rekindled Spirit

Jun-Shinobu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:32 pm
when it comes to clothes i wear what's comfortable and stylish at the same time. sometimes weather even affects what i wear and when. haha. but right now i'm a little bit anti-holister / AE / abercrombie because i see it everywhere on campus.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:13 pm
Well, I like to dress the way I want to. And I don't dress to impress, clothes are so expensive.  

EnviousTragedy

Liz-DUHpInAy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:57 pm
well i don't really wear casual clothings only when i go do an activity or sport or go to the park or whatever. i mostly wear girly stylish clothing. i dont like to wear plain looking clothes. especially when i go out to the mall or parties i like to dress nicely. and i love to shop.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:39 pm
I wear the first thing I grab out of my closet plus jeans, providing it is clean. I do not care much for 'trend's or 'fashion'.

- lanRENse -

soumakisa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:58 pm
    × i think im quite influence.. as in.. if my friends said i should dress better.. i'll keep that into my mind...

but not till the extend of wearing something out of my comfort zone or to wear something to fit into my friends' style... i want to be still me, i'll wear what i like or think is nice...

i pick the clothings i like but i also take heed of my friend's opinion... =)

my dress sense is more of either casual or sweet, feminine, romantic ...

but i also like the japanese or cool punk style, or something modern and trendy..

i do not like to wear skimpy or the very sexy and revealing kind... im brought up the conservative way.. so yeah... simple but not too showy is ok for me

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff