Misato (Mai)
  Shion
  Ginpei
View Results

mewlky

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:50 pm
Quote:
Wooooow. This is old.

Also to all the arguments about hating Takumi for what he does to Hachikou~ I'd like to make point, Hachi accepts all these things about Takumi. The whole rape thing...Hachi was over-dramatizing to herself the situation. She didn't want it but it wasn't completely forced. She could have screamed out, lashed out at Takumi and she didn't. Hell, if she yelled Takumi would have stopped quickly, no need to cause a scandal! The cheating, the lying, she accepts it all in her own way and is content with it. Which leaves me content with it. If that makes sense to anyone.

Wow, this is an old thread! xd And I agree about Hachi and Takumi--she's really the one who gets to make the decision on how much it affected her, how it affected her, and how she wants to respond. It is really much more of a complex personal matter for the victim than a "this is what it was, this is how she should feel and this is what she should do."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:08 pm
◦◦◦◦◦◦ᴀ ᴘᴇᴚ-◦◦◦◦◦◦
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't mind Takumi as a character. I actually almost like him; he's really complex and interesting for a "leading male." I just cannot stand him together with Hachi. I just don't see her being happy with him long-term, or vice-versa.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
◦◦◦◦◦◦-ᴦᴇᴐᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴐн.◦◦◦◦◦◦

Miss Nicolette Strange

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:06 pm
I know exactly what your talking about! even before he and hachi were together, he erks me! rrr! he's just a little too cool and confident. and he cheated on hachi while she was preggers! he's such a poophead! I just wana poke him in the eyeball!  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:18 pm
Is it weird that I love the anime and manga so much when I don't like so many of the characters? sweatdrop
I hate Takumi, I hate Reira, I hate Ren, and then as far as side characters they're like unimportant. XD I like Miu but Yuri can be... yeah.  

Bara no Uta

6,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Official NANA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items