Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
G.A.T.M.O.B. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:23 am
Invictus_88
I'm not sure i'll do anything till Gaia is back on good form anyway. However whereas we were dealing with only one moderator, it sounds like she has more than that.

I'm not sure there's much we can do, however showing our support (once I know for sure exactly which side to take) would lend a greater strength to her voice and it would be fitting for a Guild which is known to stand up for the underdog.

Well, what is the situation as you know it? What exactly is happening to her that might seem unjust?

You told me about the situation with G.A.T.M.O.B. but I have yet to hear anything about her other than she is seemingly suffereing from a similar experience.

And, maybe more importantly. Why, being a new member especially, am I the only one in the guild discussing this? o.O

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:35 am
Okay, I've read her journal, and I've also looked over recent posts that she has made. Quite frankly, I grew tired of her childish nonesence after about 15 posts. Either, A: She brings all her problems upon herself, or B: She has just finally broken and is trying to handle things in the most unproductive manor that is possible.

Maybe I didn't read far back enough, but so far I don't see anything worth helping. I see a person who is highly intelligent, but doesn't seem to have a lick of common sense. I see a person who is arrogant, and cares little about others, nor does she what they think about her.

I see a nuisance on Gaia that is worse than the worst n00b.

Though, I may be new to this guild, and I probably should mind my own business; I think that I still being a member of this guild, and thinking of this as my home on Gaia, (as it's, so far, the only place I like here) should state my opinion the the matter, and tell you, that should you so choose to help this girl, to proceed with caution.

I personally will always think of it as a lost cause. Maybe you're thinking that I'm judging to hastily, and I say to you, read her past posts and you'll see for yourself. Quite rediculous, childish, and completely uncalled for.

That is all I have to say.

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:56 am
I'm on her side, but I shall take no action on behalf of the guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:16 pm
i may look like a real fool here but anyway... what exactly has been done to her?  

Mr. Bono Vox

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:13 pm
I have a completely unrelated thought to your current conversation...though still relevant to the thread. G.A.T.M.O.B backwards is BOMTAG...which sounds exactly like Bomb Tag. This makes me think of war...and after seeing the original G.A.T.M.O.B thread in the Halloween '04 Archives, I am truly amused by this.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:13 am
Angilwingz
I have a completely unrelated thought to your current conversation...though still relevant to the thread. G.A.T.M.O.B backwards is BOMTAG...which sounds exactly like Bomb Tag. This makes me think of war...and after seeing the original G.A.T.M.O.B thread in the Halloween '04 Archives, I am truly amused by this.

... weird canadians.  

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:23 am
I know eh? xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:22 pm
Mr. Bono Vox
i may look like a real fool here but anyway... what exactly has been done to her?

Oh it's all in her journal.

Essentially, the mods want her kicked off the site and are doing all they can to make it happen.

Invictus_88
Captain

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:53 pm
Invictus_88
Mr. Bono Vox

Oh it's all in her journal.

Essentially, the mods want her kicked off the site and are doing all they can to make it happen.

Because she's making posts like this, most probably.

Flip of Darkstar
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Am I evil?

(And shame, taking advantage of the depressed chick.)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:47 pm
I can't believe you posted that again. That is so wrong.  

Angilwingz

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:04 pm
Angilwingz
I can't believe you posted that again. That is so wrong.

Sometimes you have to be very blunt to convince someone that it's a lost cause. ~shrug~  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:20 pm
The fellating girl is on my MSN list too..

sweatdrop  

Invictus_88
Captain

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:02 pm
*Shudders.* That picture still frightens me.*  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers