Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[OTP, anyone?] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a favorite yaoi coupling to share with us?
  Of course!
  NO, mine!!
  I love ALL yaoi pairings!
View Results

DemonAlchem1st

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:49 pm
YEZ, they are beautiful and angsty, even though Fai needs to hurry up and forgive Kuro in the latest chapters. Or I'll attack him. >D Lovers quarrel~~
Oooo, L and Light is such an awesome pairing!! Glad someone mentioned that one, too.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:42 pm
Light and L? Tell me! I was just watching the Death Note anime, and now im completely zonked out on hot villianxdetective love. heart  

Pomba Gira

Elaborate Testes

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:04 pm
I have yet to post here, apparently... o.O

Well, my OTP shall be... -draws pairing from a hat- THE GOLDEN PAIR! -Nya.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:39 pm
My Prince of Tennis OTP's(Yes, more than one. They trade back and forth a lot) Shishitori and ToriHiyo, from Prince of Tennis. I've been thinking about why I like them, and I probably grew to like Shishitori because. they. are. so. married. And cute. And if you can find a good Shishitori fic, good job, seeing as most of them are OOC. But they have a dynamic that fascinates me, seeing as Ohtori was willing to help Shishido get back onto the regulars, and obviously cares for him, seeing as he willingly gave up his doubles game with Taki to play with Shishido. There's a fine line between polite and nice, and Ohtori is polite, not nice people. He is so not a whimpy, nice, quite, polite boy. Thank you.

And ToriHiyo? Well, I've liked Hiyoshi for quite a while(Poor, ignored Shroom), and he and Ohtori ARE in the same year... But more than that, they are an absolutely fascinating pair if written correctly. I'm sure there's some canon stuff that hints at it out there, but I've yet to go through the manga, and am choppy even with the anime.

But off the OTPP(One true popular pairing), my OTCP(One true crack pairing) would have to be, mm... InuiTezu? No... Senbe? Nah, getting to popular... AH! SenMomo. (Nods) I've actually seen fics for it, and it's quite the cute pairing. No. Wait. That's not my OTCP... uh... WakaKaji? No... Uh... Er... I don't have one. XD;;; Crack pairings are fun and random and oh gods, there are way to many of them. XD;;

And AkaBun is comming at me. o_o

But, for FMA, my OTP is actually EdRussel. Yes, I know Russel could be defined as a fan character, but he's in the anime, and Arakawa did willingly draw him for the novel. The two are about the same age, and kinda/not rivals. I actually use to prefer Royed, but PoT got to me with one to many Hanamura/Anyone or Sakaki/Anyone OUTSIDE Hyotei and Oshitari. So... no.

And... yeah. >> Right. (Hides from Golden Pair, which seems to be regaining a foothold on the favourite pairings list)  

Duckysushi

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:33 pm
Duckysushi
My Prince of Tennis OTP's(Yes, more than one. They trade back and forth a lot) Shishitori and ToriHiyo, from Prince of Tennis. I've been thinking about why I like them, and I probably grew to like Shishitori because. they. are. so. married. And cute. And if you can find a good Shishitori fic, good job, seeing as most of them are OOC. But they have a dynamic that fascinates me, seeing as Ohtori was willing to help Shishido get back onto the regulars, and obviously cares for him, seeing as he willingly gave up his doubles game with Taki to play with Shishido. There's a fine line between polite and nice, and Ohtori is polite, not nice people. He is so not a whimpy, nice, quite, polite boy. Thank you.

And ToriHiyo? Well, I've liked Hiyoshi for quite a while(Poor, ignored Shroom), and he and Ohtori ARE in the same year... But more than that, they are an absolutely fascinating pair if written correctly. I'm sure there's some canon stuff that hints at it out there, but I've yet to go through the manga, and am choppy even with the anime.

But off the OTPP(One true popular pairing), my OTCP(One true crack pairing) would have to be, mm... InuiTezu? No... Senbe? Nah, getting to popular... AH! SenMomo. (Nods) I've actually seen fics for it, and it's quite the cute pairing. No. Wait. That's not my OTCP... uh... WakaKaji? No... Uh... Er... I don't have one. XD;;; Crack pairings are fun and random and oh gods, there are way to many of them. XD;;

But, for FMA, my OTP is actually EdRussel. Yes, I know Russel could be defined as a fan character, but he's in the anime, and Arakawa did willingly draw him for the novel. The two are about the same age, and kinda/not rivals. I actually use to prefer Royed, but PoT got to me with one to many Hanamura/Anyone or Sakaki/Anyone OUTSIDE Hyotei and Oshitari. So... no.

And... yeah. >> Right. (Hides from Golden Pair, which seems to be regaining a foothold on the favourite pairings list)
*chu* Shishido and Ohtori are my OTP for Prince of Tennis, no question.

You're right, they do tend to be OOC in fanfiction. Shishido tends to be bitchy towards Choutarou and one of those "I-pretend-to-hate-you,-I-love-you-but-still-act-like-an-a*****e" types in fanfiction. I think he's really kind of bitchy to everybody ELSE, but I doubt that he would treat Choutarou like that. He's got a soft spot for the junior and respects him more than anybody else.

Whereas Choutarou tends to be... er... spineless. Which he is not at all. He was slightly ukefied in the anime, but that's no excuse for him to be characterized as, "Ah, ano sa, Shishido-san, eto, eto, uwaa, I'm so sorry, waugh!" nervous blubbering girly boy. Choutarou's my favorite character in Prince of Tennis, and I HATE when his spine is removed in fanfiction. He's a polite character, yes, but he's got a set on him, no doubt of that.

Ahahaha. Just had to rant there, sorry.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:13 pm
Kitsune-chi
Duckysushi

You're right, they do tend to be OOC in fanfiction. Shishido tends to be bitchy towards Choutarou and one of those "I-pretend-to-hate-you,-I-love-you-but-still-act-like-an-a*****e" types in fanfiction. I think he's really kind of bitchy to everybody ELSE, but I doubt that he would treat Choutarou like that. He's got a soft spot for the junior and respects him more than anybody else.

Whereas Choutarou tends to be... er... spineless. Which he is not at all. He was slightly ukefied in the anime, but that's no excuse for him to be characterized as, "Ah, ano sa, Shishido-san, eto, eto, uwaa, I'm so sorry, waugh!" nervous blubbering girly boy. Choutarou's my favorite character in Prince of Tennis, and I HATE when his spine is removed in fanfiction. He's a polite character, yes, but he's got a set on him, no doubt of that.

Very much so. Shishitori or Torishishi, it's more often than not OOC. It's annoying. DX ToriShishi fans, no. Ohtori isn't a walking hornball, thank you. He's THIRTEEN. No, he's kinda one, yes, but seriously? Not the way you overdo it. >> (And Shishido's the seme, thank you) Shishido's bitchy to a lot of people, but not so much Ohtori as... Atobe.

I know I tend to go around converting people to PoT, and drilling the fact that Ohtori is POLITE, not nice, into them. Just cause the anime made him kinda uke, hello. Read the manga people. (290... Suggestive much?)

Rantings okay! I do it too! XD  

Duckysushi

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:55 am
Duckysushi
Kitsune-chi
Duckysushi

Very much so. Shishitori or Torishishi, it's more often than not OOC. It's annoying. DX ToriShishi fans, no. Ohtori isn't a walking hornball, thank you. He's THIRTEEN. No, he's kinda one, yes, but seriously? Not the way you overdo it. >> (And Shishido's the seme, thank you) Shishido's bitchy to a lot of people, but not so much Ohtori as... Atobe.

I know I tend to go around converting people to PoT, and drilling the fact that Ohtori is POLITE, not nice, into them. Just cause the anime made him kinda uke, hello. Read the manga people. (290... Suggestive much?)

I don't care which one is seme or uke, personally, but the whole "walking hornball" persona is annoying. I guess if I had to choose between the two I would go with Shishi-seme. But yeah. And Shishido's definitely bitchy to Atobe, no question about that. *snicker*

I remember seeing in Ohtori's character profile that he's "polite, but not nice," and is actually cold to people that underestimate him. It's one of the reasons I like him so much as a character.

And regarding the manga, I've only seen Chinese scanlations of that chapter. (MANDOIWANTTOSEEITTRANSLATEDINTOENGLISH... still trying to find it, but for now the scans I have are good enough) But I can say this confidently: I can see what people mean when they call it the "BL formation." *snicker*

And yay for ranting. It's fun. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:41 pm
Kitsune-chi
Duckysushi
Kitsune-chi
Duckysushi

I don't care which one is seme or uke, personally, but the whole "walking hornball" persona is annoying. I guess if I had to choose between the two I would go with Shishi-seme. But yeah. And Shishido's definitely bitchy to Atobe, no question about that. *snicker*

I remember seeing in Ohtori's character profile that he's "polite, but not nice," and is actually cold to people that underestimate him. It's one of the reasons I like him so much as a character.

And regarding the manga, I've only seen Chinese scanlations of that chapter. (MANDOIWANTTOSEEITTRANSLATEDINTOENGLISH... still trying to find it, but for now the scans I have are good enough) But I can say this confidently: I can see what people mean when they call it the "BL formation." *snicker*

I'm the same way with that. XD If I had a choice, Shishido'd be the seme. Because that's how I got into the pairing. ;o "Deffintally bitchy"? More like undeniably bitchy. XD (Waves small AtoShishi flag)

Yeah... working off the anime here, but... 142. Kikumaru. That was one pissy Ohtoti.

I've seen it in English, and actively follow the new chapters. (Sorry, Silver and Gold have been outgayed. Severely outgayed. I think Koharu/Yuuji is... canon. o_o) It's funny~

Very. XD  

Duckysushi

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:54 pm
Duckysushi
Kitsune-chi
Duckysushi
Kitsune-chi
Duckysushi

I'm the same way with that. XD If I had a choice, Shishido'd be the seme. Because that's how I got into the pairing. ;o "Deffintally bitchy"? More like undeniably bitchy. XD (Waves small AtoShishi flag)

Yeah... working off the anime here, but... 142. Kikumaru. That was one pissy Ohtoti.

I've seen it in English, and actively follow the new chapters. (Sorry, Silver and Gold have been outgayed. Severely outgayed. I think Koharu/Yuuji is... canon. o_o) It's funny~

Very. XD
Wow. Golden Pair OUTGAYED? I didn't think it was possible. Ahaha, what chapter is the Koharu/Yuuji gayness exploding in?

Edit: Nevermind.

Out.

Gayed.

By.

A.

Thousand.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:20 pm
Hmmm... i'd have to say I've got 2 OTP's (which falls under the catagory of OXYMORON i'm sure).

The first is HeeroxDuo from Gundam Wing. If it weren't for that show and my friends with shiny internet access, i would have come to discover Yaoi much later in life, methinks. And i don't think i would have enjoyed it as much. But yes, go 1x2!!

The other one would have to be RoyxEd (!!). I'm completely obsessed with FMA right now, and that pairing just struck a cord in me... i dunno. I dig RoyxEdxAl too, my OT3!!

kay.. enough from me....  

duosbaby9

Raspberry Parfait

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:27 pm
YOU x ME IS MY OTP.

I'm never sure. Changes constantly, and right now I honestly can't think of one. Except Adrian and Lawrence, but I still don't think that's my favorite. But that manga is definitely one of my favorites, so I'll go with that. STAR CROSSED LOVERRSSSS.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:17 pm
User Image
Once there was a darkness,
a deep and endless night,
you gave me everything you had
and oh,
you gave me light

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

i think for right now it's probably...
RikuSora and AkuRoku

lol yes. very obsessed, i know. sweatdrop
haha sorry. but yes, i just love these pairings.
lol on my kingdom hearts 2 game, i have it saved where you get to play as sora with riku at the ending.
as well as having the whole beginning saved at the point where you fight with axel.
whenever i see the scenes that include just the two of any of them, just talking to each other, i squeel madly.
redface
and then for the rest of the day, i'm in a really happy mood.
and when i get excited over the slash moments, i talk so high and sqeaky, no one can understand me.
xd

aren't OTPs the best?
lol i used to be a lot like this with my old favorite pairings too, like SasuNaru.
dear lord, i only got the box sets and manga just for those moments.
gonk

well, i doubt that i will ever get over yaoi.
so i bet for the rest of my life, i'll be spending money on those kind of things.
stupid obsessions.
xp

Pawn Of Ace - - x

Femme Mantis

Cute Punk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:54 pm
Gilbert and Oz. Strictly. Alice can go fall in a pit and die. D<

Also Link/Dark Link and Riku/Sora.

Edit: AkuRoku too! How could i forget them?! D=  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:02 pm
RoxasxSora from Kingdom Hearts and HikaruxKaoru from Ouran High School Host Club. <33

But I have a thing with incest... I kinda really like it. =]

But RoxasxSora is my absolute One True Pairing. Something about it... just speaks. Narcissism!!!

It feels weird being a huge Kingdom Hearts yaoi fangirl and being the only one completely against RikuSora and AkuRoku... ><  

SarcasticIrony

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kuroshido

4,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:17 am
My Favorite is Kakashi/Aruka, My second favorite is Lenny/Judas. ninja