Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good roleplay topic?
  Yes
  No
View Results

DranineStone

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:47 am
Kira sat in the high branches and watched Ayame walk into a building. 'So she's working with the Akatasuki,' she thought. Smirking Kira pulled out a kunai. 'These fools underestimate me. There is a reason I graduated my jounin exams at the age of 12.' Kira snuck up behind the Akatasuki member quietly and hit the pressure point on his neck knocking him out. 'I'm coming.... Gaara-kun.'  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:40 pm
The dark figure stirred uneasily, and ayame heard the sound of unearthly sands creeping toward her with amazing speed. Ayame quickly performed a defence jutsu and created an ice barrier around herself. 'you're not the only one with special bloodline limit' ayame thought, but didn't take the risk to further enrage the former Kazekage of the Sand.

Out of nowhere, Ayame sensed a familiar chakura approaching her. 'ah, so she came after all. Well, this'll only make things more intereting.' ayame smirked, a little amused at Kira.  

forgotten_ninja

DranineStone

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:50 pm
Kira quickly entered the building and headed towards Ayame. "Think you're so smart huh?" she smirked. "Well i think not." Kira looked over at Gaara who nodded to her. Kira then turned her eyes back on Ayame. "Why?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:57 pm
ayame half laughed bitterly, then pointed her right hand toward Gaara. "tsk tsk... obviously you don't understand what the Akatasuki is after." ayame pulsed, then decided to clue in the confused girl in front of her. " We, the members of Akatasuki has received an order not so long ago to capture all the powerful demons and the human possessing them. This includes Naruto and Gaara. Since attempts to capture Naruto had failed twice up until now, we simply decided to capture Gaara first. Is that clear enough?"  

forgotten_ninja

DranineStone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:28 am
Kira blinks a couple times but the starts laughing hysterically. "You think... HAHA!!" An evil tone starts to take form in her laughter. Kira looks at the girl her blue eyes no longer their original color but a blood red. "Well then you'll just have to get through me now won't you. And let me tell you it won't be so easy." She starts laughing again but this time it was pure evil. [[HAHA!! her split personality is starting to show]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:43 pm
'what a weirdo....' Ayame thought, 'but then again, I can't expect Gaara's followers to be actually NORMAL.'

"Bring it on, office assistant with a split personality." Ayame got into her attack mode and waited for the opponent to make the first move.  

forgotten_ninja

DranineStone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:15 pm
"I'm not a ******** office assistant," growled Kira. Kira ran forward and whipped out a kunai. In an instant she disappeared from sight and reappeared behind Ayame. Elbow made to collide with the girls lower back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:16 pm
wow, you two are good, mind if I add my character?

name: Komadi , Ichuta
birthplace: hidden mist village
father: Unknown ninja
mother: Unknown ninja
siblings: Unkown ninja
allies: strangers whom he befreinds on his travels.
Ranking: jounin
Extras: because of being alone, he has become one of the most focused ninjas known.  

II Mimic II

Star-Crossed Phantom

21,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50

forgotten_ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:16 pm
((Um...let's not get carried away okey? Swearing is not good))

Ayame watched from afar, 'the typical move...' *poof! Ayame's replacement turned into a piece of wood.

In the instance it did, ayame threw a smoke bomb out and raced out from the corner of the cave. Ayame drew out her swords, put a flame spell on one while putting a lighting spell on the other. 'This could work just perfectly.' She thought as she threw the lighting one just beside Kira and the other one directly at her fatal points while the flash of white light blinded the whole area.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:11 pm
[sorry]

Kira preformed the ram sign and in an instant flames shot up in a circle protecting her and she shut her eyes at the light. "She then preformed a couple more hand sign and wings sproted from her back and she fly up. She threw several kunai at Ayame. Closing her eyes flames appeared in her hands. "See this." She nodded to her hands. "Family blood limit. I can summon the elements at will." She smirked.  

DranineStone

Alrightey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:59 pm
Profile:

Name:Reika Saionji
Village:Hidden Leaf
Father:Yuu
Mother:Ruka
Sibling:Brother-Chiso|Sister-Rina
Allies:Kakashi and Gai
Extra: Grew up with Kakashi and Gai, has been in love with Kakashi since she was 10 and has continued to reject Gai since she was 10.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:17 pm
((that's okey ^_^))

'That's pretty impressive.' ayame thought as she dodged and blocked the kunais with her swords. 'Better prepare myself' she noted and made a list of all the water jutsus she had learned from Itachi's scaly friend.

"Ninpou- Kirigakure no Jutsu!" Ayame did a quick handsign to arouse mists all around the cave so that she could observe the enemy more before making any risky moves.  

forgotten_ninja

DranineStone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:12 am
Kira looked around at all the mist. "Is that the best that you have?" she called. Making a few hands signs she stopped the last one with ram. "Angel-wing Jutsu." Two white wings sprouted from her back. She flapped them a couple times to clear some of the fog. She then grabbed a leaf out of her pocket and held it with two fingers in front of her face. The leaf started to glow and made a celestial sword in her hand. 'Thank you so much mom for teaching me your heaven jutsu's before you died,' she thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:39 pm
"............" Ayame observed Kira's movements, all the while memorizing her moves. 'although I don't have the Sharigon, I can still managa these little tricks.' Ayame thought of the tactics Itachi taught her and smirked. "So that's your special move." Ayame said, "didn't Garra ever teache you never to reveal them until the crucial moment?" In the darkness of the cave, ayame sliced her wrist, and blood dropped onto her swords. (No i'm not emo >.>) Smear the blood on her cheeks, ayame did the hand sign Uma, Ryu, Hebi, Saru then Tori in less than a second. Then, a magic circle appear below her and the whole ground was covered with glowing water in the color of pure dark blue. A shadow flashed beneth the surface and moved toward Kira's back. Suddenly, a pair of lifeless hands reached out and wrapped themselves around Kira's neck.  

forgotten_ninja

DranineStone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Kira gasped and looks behind her. Flapping her wings she lifted herself into the air to get away from the hands. I don't know what this girl is up to but I don't like it,' she thought. Kira had to maintain her chakra on her wings but not just her chakra, that's what made this jutsu so hard. You need to be born with the powers of a temple priestess in order to preform this jutsu. Placing her sword in front of her she started to chant.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff