Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
~*The Rantbox*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Ranting a good stress reliever?
The best!
25%
 25%  [ 12 ]
I think Art is a better outlet
18%
 18%  [ 9 ]
Stress??? WHAT STRESS??? *twitch twitch*
56%
 56%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 48

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:08 pm
Ascher
Hehe nice...
Well im of Puerto Rican bloodlines so i dont get pale... ever...
I just keep tanning getting darker and darker.

deadly_demon
I'm pale but I don't burn. I sometimes wonder what the hell I am... icon_biggrin.gif

damn you two! it would be nice to go out one day and not have to worry about turning into a lobster........  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:44 pm
Warning and be advised I am going to do something I rarely do, but I'm frustrated so I'm going to swear my head off. You have been warned.

Damn bloody blank pages! I'm stick of hitting refesh 10 damn times just to see a page! I'm going to save this fricken message cause I'm sure gaia is going to try to eat it. DAMN IT ALL! I'm tired and cranky, and I don't need another ******** glitch to contend with! Sushi is bad enough, but at least you know it's there, it's not a silent but deadly type of glitch like a shitload of fricken blank pages.

*Deep breath* Okay, I feel a little better.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:04 am
ok swears will be the main part of this rant......

I hate the bastards who speed so much outside my road. One of them ran down my cat today, the ******** git didnt even help her he just paused and drove on. She's now got a least a broken pelvis and she cant feel anything in the legs and tail. If she's paralyzed she's gonna have to be put down all becuase of that git speeding on a 30 mph limit road. I mean children ******** cross it!!! When i have to use it I'm terrorfied I'm gonna get hit and now my cat has

If I ever find that b*****d i'm gonna get a baseball bat to his car and smash his pelvis into peices see how he likes it

i am not happy  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:15 am
the b*****d killed her she had to be put down becuase her pelvis was completely smashed to peices if i ever find him he's gonna have to run bloody quick......  

Isobel Bellamy

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:13 am
isobel_bellamy
the b*****d killed her she had to be put down becuase her pelvis was completely smashed to peices if i ever find him he's gonna have to run bloody quick......
*hugs* I'm sorry to hear that crying I used to have six cats. Used to. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:16 am
isobel_bellamy

*hugs* I don't know what to say....I'm sure your cat was a wonderful cat, and I hope her spirit rests peacefully.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:49 am
thank you i said a prayer for her to find peace  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:16 pm
Why is it that when I come home from work the guilds work for maybe an hour before being taken away? Now not only have I missed out on precious poll gold, but I missed talking to my friends tonight who are most likely asleep where I should be as well. ~_~ Merf. I'm tired and cranky.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Sdara

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:09 pm
lurichan
Why is it that when I come home from work the guilds work for maybe an hour before being taken away? Now not only have I missed out on precious poll gold, but I missed talking to my friends tonight who are most likely asleep where I should be as well. ~_~ Merf. I'm tired and cranky.

...I'm sure ceili doesn't like it, either.

.....a pink box floated, but when I clicked, a glitch caused it to disappear. I'm pissed...pissed enough to hurt someone...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:58 pm
No one is here! It's not fair, there should be people online I can show my new piccys to *pouts*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:21 am
Someone please give me a gun so I can shoot my mom. Do you know how much I strugled to not stab her in the neck with a fork this morning? Badly. gonk scream gonk scream  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:04 pm
Beggers shall from this point be reffered to as buggers.(Yes, I know my british friends will be a bit floored at this, sorry, but I'm annoyed)

Buggers keep asking me for things, in PMs in threads, everywhere almost because my avi looks decently decked out. Yes, I've worked hard for most of the items I wear, and yet these buggers keep asking me n00bishly for gold or items. Guess what, they can all sod off. I'm sick of people asking me for things, ESPECIALLY people I don't even know from a can of paint. I'm sorry, but if you aren't even friends with someone, don't go up to them and go, "hey, give me your kitty?" or other nonsensical pratilling ons about how you just wanna get it cause someone stoll everything and yeah...you've heard the scammers and sob stories before.
I'm not a bank. Don't try to make a withdrawl, my doors are closed. I've given to a few people, but I've made the policy of never giving to buggers, because they just learn they can get stuff from whining otherwise.

talk2hand If you think I will give you anything just cause you are questing for it. Guess what, I'm questing for items too. Wait, let me rephrase that, I'm striving for items. Why the word change you might ask? Cause I'm not asking others to help me out. I"m doing it on my own. Yeah, I"m earning all the gold I can as quick as I can without asking for handouts. That doesn't mean i'm not going to prize pages or something like that, but I"m not there to be a bugger, I"m there to chat and if I get somthing, cool, if not, all well not the end of the world. *shrug*

Buggers need to get it through their thick little skulls that the world DOES NOT owe them a living, and if they want something, bloody earn it like the rest of us, don't rely on the kindness of others. Yes, there are kind and generous people out there, and one day I want to be one too, but guess what? I've been on gaia LESS THAN 2 MONTHS and I've got what I've got because I've worked my buttocks off for it, not cause I went around being a buggar.

Anyways, not the funniest rant in the world, but at least i feel a bit better. *sigh of relief*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:34 am
Someone smashed part of my windowshild! BASTARDS!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:52 pm
Yay, it's another customers are stupid rant.

Okay boys and girls, today's rant is about missmates and swimwear. I had a lady today with her daughter, who had a missmated two piece bathing suite. Now, store policy states we can't just sell it like that, we have to find the piece that goes to it. Right? So my hands are tied, and i ask which size she needs for her daughter....
Well of course it fit just perfect the way it was and why can't she just buy it like that? BECAUSE IT"S NOT ALLOWED!!! So then this lady decides to b***h about how everything is a mess, and it wasn't even together to begin with and blah blah blah. Guess what? It's rude customers like here who MAKE our store a mess to begin with. Needless to say she wasn't happy with me since I wouldn't just roll over and let her have her way cause guess what? That means the everything will be messed up later, and that isn't good for our inventory at the end of the year.
Okay, not the best rant, but I think I got my point across.

In case it's still a bit fuzzy for some people, DON"T INTENTIONALLY MISMATE SETS!!!!  

lurichan
Vice Captain

themagikat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:59 pm
and as i am drinking my way to lighten the load, the glass is officially less than half empty. once again my wrists are bleeding and my sketchbook is filling up again with drawings. ******** whoever it was that created me. my friend best be happy i swore not to kill myself becuase this would make yet another attempt  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff