Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Are you rich? Or do people think you are? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wealthy?
  Nope. Broke. LOADED!
View Results

kai_mikio

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:00 pm
I'd say my family's a little above middle class. I don't spend much money though, the only thing I really spend money on is my anime stuff ^^ People think I'm poor or something though because I've never had a wide variety of clothes. My wardrobe right now consists mainly of volleyball T-shirts I got from camps xp  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:26 am
...i dont really know that im rich....but all my friends say im spoiled... sweatdrop  

miss-monotony

A Cheeky Angel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:19 pm
Hmm, definitely upper-middle class. But I DEFINITELY do not go around bragging and throwing my money around, like I see a lot of other Asians doing. I wear designer clothing and accessories, but I don't go around bragging. But why do many of us have money.. I think it's because a lot of Asian people came here, our grandparents and such, and knew they had an oppurtunity to make it big so they DID. 3nodding But it goes the same for white people: there are rich ones and less rich ones, lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:55 pm
I don't really know, Like mosty people who replied here says, their friends think they're rich.

I do have designer clothes and a**. but I don't get wear them alot.
Why do I have atleaste $100 with me is because I work my head off in school for good grades. I get everything as long as I get straight A's.
My old man here is a money spender. Last weekend, he bought me a Cyber-shot camera for no reason, he bought over $6,000 worth of karaoke stuff, new couches, big screen T.V, ect. (How could you old man)  

Moon_Child08

lilhapgrl

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:04 pm
BROKEEEEEEE  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:57 pm
nope but i'm not broke either  

ngy922

Generous Businesswoman

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shortiegrl8

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:23 pm
HAHAH i dont know how to post. ut yeah. ppl thougth we were rich. even though my parents are white. so yeah. cuz my brohter has to have brand name stuff. like DC/Etnies?Billingabon and stuff. and ppl have bad sterotypes about asians being smart and rich. pFft  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:20 am
Some people at my school call me a 'poser' cause of the clothes I wear.. Cause they think i'm not rich. But I really don't need my clothes to say that i'm rich. Cause after when they see my house and my cars. They will realize that it's not just all about clothing that tells you about how rich you are.  

Chinky Doll

VitAvere

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:13 am
^_^ same as in my school! my dad (._.;;; like all asian parents) always says that we are better off, because we are smarter....... >_< that's so mean! but the only things that my parents let me spend on are books, music, and art supplies (xP and clothes of course!) ._.;;; i can't drive yet, so i don't have a car yet...... they also make me study really hard, because they say that if i don't then i'll end up being a hobo on the streets...... so i may have a lot of money, but my parents are so strict, so i can't freely spend money on whatever.....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:55 pm
Everyone thinks Im loaded, but Im not really.

Which is all relative, cuz I go to an elite boarding school....The daughter of the richest family in Thailand goes to our school (alot of the koreans at school thinks shes hot but personally she has the looke of a 13 year old and the maturity of a 11 year old)  

Johca

RyuKlN

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:47 pm
I cant say I am, but my father is. My parents are divorced, and my fathers
a mayor not sure if he still is tho.. I wish I stayed with him, well currently
with my stepdad. I miss the 3 story houses, and people to do your dirty
laundry, also dish washing.. x.x

............................................................................................................  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:39 am
Well, it happened to me a few times... why do people think I'm rich?  

Fintastic

Kisho_The_Pilot

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:15 am
Alot of people think im rich.Im not rich but my parents kinda spoil me. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:24 am
im not rich, but my friends think i am because i have several stuff.  

Sesshomaruka

memememehaha

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:37 am
prolly lower middle class
but still, its not like i feel the difference!  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff