Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Temporary Council of War. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mattyp

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:26 pm
I would like to point out that I was moving house and getting drunk a lot while all this went down.

I too went away and when I came back there was a thread saying someone had left and a load of locked threads.....anyway the point I am saying is I am innocent (and not the Micheal Jackson kind of innocent, I mean really innocent)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:28 pm
mattyp
I would like to point out that I was moving house and getting drunk a lot while all this went down.

I too went away and when I came back there was a thread saying someone had left and a load of locked threads.....anyway the point I am saying is I am innocent (and not the Micheal Jackson kind of innocent, I mean really innocent)

You are innocent. In fact, at the moment, there are two simultaneous themes going on. Our discrimination by Gaia-mods and the guild cleanup. For which I have been appointed as crew.  

Nebelstern
Crew

Lord Jagged

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:51 pm
If Francis gets banned, what happens to the ownership of the guild? Will it cease to exist or what?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:52 pm
I have taken your advice and moved my stuff. So now I look a little stupid but it doesnt really matter. But Im still not really that sure whats going on. I do have a vague idea but am still a little confused about the mods.

My msn is the_ice_ang el@h otmail.c om if anyone wants to contact me off gaia. Take out the spaces.  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:56 pm
I am playing my pressence downn, and have transferred 20k  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Ok, it seems ED razz olitics isn't safe anymore. Danjel seems trigger-happy of late.

Or confused.

Invictus_88
Captain

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:32 am
Invictus_88
Ok, it seems ED razz olitics isn't safe anymore. Danjel seems trigger-happy of late.

Or confused.

So, you advise we do not post there AT ALL? I suppose Britpol Mk.II is safer in GD really. At least there's no discrimination there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:55 am
Nebelstern
Invictus_88

Or confused.

So, you advise we do not post there AT ALL? I suppose Britpol Mk.II is safer in GD really. At least there's no discrimination there.

no, I still post there. I'm just careful what I say, I suppose I have to be now that he's watching my posts.  

Invictus_88
Captain

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:34 am
Lord Jagged
If Francis gets banned, what happens to the ownership of the guild? Will it cease to exist or what?

The guild is now under new, temporary ownership....by *Ahem* Arinvi.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:00 am
You know, we could start using the original Brit Pol thread, that is still in ED  

and_solo_said

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:16 am
and_solo_said
You know, we could start using the original Brit Pol thread, that is still in ED

No, because the whole reason for Britpol Mk. II was due to the fact that the first Britpol thread was election-based. The second one was over all British politics in general. That got relegated to GD. What are we supposed to do? If we make more, we will only get warned for spam and then possibly banned.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:40 pm
could someone tell me what is going on? i am slightly confused. is there anyway i can help?  

Bono Vox

Bono Vox

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:47 pm
Nebelstern
and_solo_said

No, because the whole reason for Britpol Mk. II was due to the fact that the first Britpol thread was election-based. The second one was over all British politics in general. That got relegated to GD. What are we supposed to do? If we make more, we will only get warned for spam and then possibly banned.
use mules....
also can someone direct me to the banners, i want to put one in my sig.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:02 am
Bono Vox
Nebelstern
and_solo_said

use mules....

Well, the main signature was taken off the guild. Can't think WHY... rolleyes

So you can now promote the hanging of Illyrianth if you so wish.

Nebelstern
Crew

Bono Vox

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:08 am
Nebelstern
Bono Vox
Nebelstern
and_solo_said

use mules....

Well, the main signature was taken off the guild. Can't think WHY... rolleyes

So you can now promote the hanging of Illyrianth if you so wish.
i see... xd i just made one up.  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces