Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
music is medicine for the soul [[now open, take a look]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:13 pm
Kyle leaned into the kiss relaxing more as it progressed. When he finally pulled away he blushed and closed his eyes. "I can't believe I just did that," he said with a nervous laugh still holding Andy by the waist.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:15 pm
"heh..yeah" she said nervously as she looked down out of the corner of her eyes as she bit her bottom lip softly.  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:29 pm
Kyle quickly let go of her and ran his hand through his hair, a sign he was nervous. "Sorry...I shouldn't have," he started to say as he looked away.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:32 pm
"no....it's fine" she said as one shade of blush blended with the next she still slightly looked away hesitantly  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:37 pm
Kyle slowly grabbed hold of her hand and tilted his head to look at her. "In that case...I think we have a dinner to get to," he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:43 pm
andy pursed her lips trying to stiffle a laugh but she wasn't successful and she started laughing, it took her a minute to calm down then she answered "why yes i believe we do" she nodded as she looked up at him stiffling another laugh.  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:46 pm
Kyle raised an eyebrow and smirked. "What's so funny?" he asked with a questioning smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:52 pm
"it's just that i've never seen you with that expression and it caught me off gaurd is all" she said looking up at him with the same smile she had had the entire night

[[sorry i gtg for the night but i'll be back online tomorrow hopefully]]  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:56 pm
"Is...that a good thing? Or a bad thing?" Kyle asked with the same confused expression on his face as he held onto her hand.

[[okay I'll talk to you later then. cya!]]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:41 am
"a good thing" she said her lips curving into a small half smile.  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:46 am
Kyle smiled brightly at this. "Well in that case shall we go to dinner?" he said doing a mock bow as he looked up at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:58 am
"come on" she said pulling him up and out the door of the club in a playful way.  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:01 pm
He smiled as she led him out of the club, still holding onto his hand. "It's a nice night out," he said. "And the restraunts not too far away. Why don't we just walk there?" he said squeezing her hand playfully.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:07 pm
"cool" she said as she moved a bit closer to him as they walked towards the restaurant.  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:13 pm
Kyle was smilng all during the walk toward the restraunt. Once there he quickly told the lady that they had reservations. "Oh yes, just a second Mr. Valean," the lady said with a smile as she went to get them there seats. Kyle sighed in relief. "Good, I was afraid that with how well tonight's been going my reservations were going to get lost."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff