Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Films through the eyes of a YAOI FAN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a perv?
  YES! You're abusing your right as a yaoi fan!!
  Kinda, it depends on who you're slasing (Disney characters r just WRONG!!)
  NO! You're not a true BL fan if you can't use your imagination...
View Results

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:44 am
*sheepishly grins* Okay, recent one. We had to watch GATTACA in science and... yeah...

Jerome and Vincent... were... er...

WHENJEROMEPULLEDVINCENTDOWNONTHEBEDIJUST...

ANDHELOOKEDLIKEHEWASJUSTABOUTTO...

*shakes head*

Nevermind. XD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:34 pm
You have an awesome imagination and that is good. It would only be bad if it were like incest or really young kids or disney coz that is wrong. But yeah I do that too. Totally cool.  

Sephiroth_Gabriel

Harlequin Hisakata

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:49 am
Ace of Shadows
I must be the only one that doesn't automatically pair up guys in films and such. In fact, sometimes the pairings people come up with kind of freak me out. confused

No, I'm like that as well. I don't enjoy yaoi for the sheer sexiness of it (though that doesn't hurt). I think that gets stifling sometimes. It's almost like 2 guys can't be friends in anime unless they're also secret lovers or something.

But that's just my opinion.

And if 2 guys that happen to love each other happen to also be damn hot, then who am I to complain? wink

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:42 pm
Senki
Why stop at films? I do it in almost everything: books, fiction, movies, plays, bands and history. I always find myself creating a pairing, giving them a bit more of a backstory and just working on from where the creator left off - or elaborate on what history books and biographies don't mention. <3 Fun.

But yes, you do get that wishful thinking in movies. xd

uh-huh 3nodding whee heart  

N I N J A _C H E E S E

tomb_robber_girl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:23 am
Books, Mangas, Movies, Classmates, Shows... anything acually sweatdrop

*looks at other posts* eek Okay, not Disney Characters... talk2hand  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:20 pm
yes with most things like anime,manga,etc.  

Angel K. Hatagari

WEG_champ2010

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:19 pm
yaoi_genie
I love yaoi, and obviously u do 2, if not, WHAT DA HECK U DOIN HERE?!?!

But what i wanna know is, does anyone go and watch a movie, den start thinkin 'hmm, i think this would be much better if dem two guys get *'close'* and den have a whole SCENE just 4 my own pleasure'??

cos i do (QUITE OFTEN), and i was hopin sumone else would admit to it so i dont feel so 'OMG IM SUCH A PERV!!!' 4laugh
anyone who flat dissagress with this should not be in this guild...that is all.

(Disney and some other things however are strictly forbiden!.... Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings do not fall into that catigory BTW...)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:44 am
Senki
Why stop at films? I do it in almost everything: books, fiction, movies, plays, bands and history. I always find myself creating a pairing, giving them a bit more of a backstory and just working on from where the creator left off - or elaborate on what history books and biographies don't mention. <3 Fun.

But yes, you do get that wishful thinking in movies. xd

Same here!!!!!
If you really watch-I mean really watch a series then you'll start to
notice stuff. Like 'wow they are so secretly hitting on each other!'
stuff. Except in Disney shows......and most cartoons.  

Montypythoniisss

Ayame_Haruko

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:00 pm
3nodding Yes, all the time. Movies, Tv, Books, Manga, Anime, Real People/Classmates. Although there are times when I don't like any of the characters paired together. The disney though, umm not really no. I've never really thought about any of the male disney movie characters like that. neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:00 am
I certainly can say I havent ^_^; but when it comes to slash I usually prefer anime, cartoons and the occasional book.

I kinda like the idea of SmithxNeo in the Matrix... but mainly just because the idea seems kinda funny (I find it a little hard to take Mr Smith seriously sometimes >.>)

GimlixLegolas is really cute X3 (Its funny in the book though because its more obvious they dont like each other in the beggining... and Legolas says some of the funniest things... xd )

Ever since hearing the rumour that Collosus might be gay I've had this whole WolverinexCollosus thing going on in my head... Ooh and ToadxNightcrawler... Love ToadxNightcrawler <3

As for Disney... For the most part I cant slash disney... but every time I watch Mulan I spend most of the film secretly pretending Mulan is a guy (it makes the chemestry between her and the captain so much more entertaining xd ) and those two friends of hers... The lean dorky one and the little tough one? xd  

Yofiel

Chemystry

650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:32 am
i was just surfing around some yaoi sites, and found sum pics of the characters from KINGDOM HEARTS, which were *uber-hot*, then i saw one with Goofy!! I was all like, 'MAH EYES, MAH EYES!!! NOT GOOFY!!!!!' burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes

anyone else had a moment like that?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:50 pm
Oh, my Gods! I cannot watch Van Helsing without thinking, okay the count is totally flirting with Gabriel there. Especially when that part comes on where Van Helsing's clothing is all shreded and he was sweating and back up...oh, dear gods, that IS a delicious image...

Most of the time, anything I see that has two decent looking guys in it, I slash. It's actually getting quite extreme...I slashed Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart...I feel dirty... xp

Thats not all though. In my drama class, we are currently doing a play in which one of the characters is a cowboy. As a joke, I told him to quote, "Go screw Jake Gillanhall." xd To which he replied, "I so would" 3nodding blaugh Later, he had to do a scene where he had to "belly-up" to another guy. They started kidding around and the other guy stroked his hair, mid-scene.
And if that wasn't enough, today, he was in the dressing room playing the guitar, specifically, the Brokeback Mountain theme. I left the room and squealed. xd  

Fenris Von Uberwald

Ootori Kyouya-sama

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:10 pm
I knew I was too into yaoi when I went to see Hitch and during the opening scene where it shows all the couples kissing, I thought "Wait....guys can kiss girls?!" sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:09 pm
Kitsune-chi
*sheepishly grins* Okay, recent one. We had to watch GATTACA in science and... yeah...

Jerome and Vincent... were... er...

WHENJEROMEPULLEDVINCENTDOWNONTHEBEDIJUST...

ANDHELOOKEDLIKEHEWASJUSTABOUTTO...

*shakes head*

Nevermind. XD

I know exactly what you mean. XD I'm just glad there wasn't the other anime fan in the class there. 'Cause he would have know why I was STARING AT THE TV ALL O.O =D  

Duckysushi

duskcat

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:26 pm
Ace of Shadows
I must be the only one that doesn't automatically pair up guys in films and such. In fact, sometimes the pairings people come up with kind of freak me out. confused
Nope I`m the same way! blaugh redface  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces