Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
A Tribute To our faithful leader, sdrawkcab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

She's a faithful leader, yeah? Great, too.
  *nods quickly once heard* YES YES YES!!!
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:10 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
Why are we arguing over something that's already settled?
We are arguing? I thought I was just annoying you :/ we can argue if you want ^^
No, no there's no use arguing such a moot point.
I just phrased it that way, because any other way I tried to word it, I figured you'd call me mom again. >.>
Ok ^^ your choice.

Now really I thought we let that 'mom' thing alone u.u'' I don't go back on my word.... except directly after I say it .snickers.
XD So then can you stop annoying me too? O:
Ah, I didn't know that directly after it rule~ Well, that's how I am too. XD; maybe this is why only certain topics keep repeating themselves~ We've cut out all the rest. PX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:46 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
Why are we arguing over something that's already settled?
We are arguing? I thought I was just annoying you :/ we can argue if you want ^^
No, no there's no use arguing such a moot point.
I just phrased it that way, because any other way I tried to word it, I figured you'd call me mom again. >.>
Ok ^^ your choice.

Now really I thought we let that 'mom' thing alone u.u'' I don't go back on my word.... except directly after I say it .snickers.
Ah, I didn't know that directly after it rule~ Well, that's how I am too. XD; maybe this is why only certain topics keep repeating themselves~ We've cut out all the rest. PX

On this subject on this thread....yes ><
XD that or we only brought them up a day after they were said and dropped it after.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:03 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
and then some
Ok ^^ your choice.

XD that or we only brought them up a day after they were said and dropped it after.
XD Thanks. :3
Hmm.. yeah, because I know there's times where I said I'd stop teasing you, ...and then I did so again the next day. Usually on some different type of topic though. PX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:08 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
and then some
Ok ^^ your choice.

Hmm.. yeah, because I know there's times where I said I'd stop teasing you, ...and then I did so again the next day. Usually on some different type of topic though. PX
Any....time?

Your all create an move on to another subject XD
my sister is all "I demand time one the computer" and i can here my mom talking to her about it now :/ this is waht happends when my lap top is the only one that can get online u.u

and then some
Vice Captain

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:04 am
and then some
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Any....time?

my sister is all "I demand time one the computer" and i can here my mom talking to her about it now :/ this is waht happends when my lap top is the only one that can get online u.u
I wish~
Eheheh, times are tough when the household is down to one computer. x.x But did she need it for reasons like school/business? Those always take top priority in my household~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:42 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Any....time?

I wish~
Eheheh, times are tough when the household is down to one computer. x.x But did she need it for reasons like school/business? Those always take top priority in my household~

~.^ your wish is my comand.

Myspace ness...... evil yuck yuck

and then some
Vice Captain

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:54 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
Any....time?

I wish~

If only that were true.
Oh, ick. i wondered why you posted that evil word. XD;; Just for the record, I wasn't asking for exactly what she wanted to do. ^^;; But, hmm~ yep, I'd say owner of the laptop gets dibs on that one.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:59 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
Any....time?

I wish~

If only that were true.
Oh, ick. i wondered why you posted that evil word. XD;; Just for the record, I wasn't asking for exactly what she wanted to do. ^^;; But, hmm~ yep, I'd say owner of the laptop gets dibs on that one.

u.u I give a window of opertunity and it's dismissed as a joke.

Totally! But no, I had to let her have the computer when we got home.

and then some
Vice Captain

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:13 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some

If only that were true.

You? Stop annoying me at.. any time? Like that could happen. XD; Maybe I should do that stop talking thing. ;]
Well, I'm glad it worked out. ^^

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:28 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some

If only that were true.

You? Stop annoying me at.. any time? Like that could happen. XD; Maybe I should do that stop talking thing. ;]

.goes and crawls in a hole.
-.- to my dislike it worked out.

YES end chapter to a story I was reading .gonk. can it be true? Stories DO have endings .tear.

and then some
Vice Captain

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:39 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some

YES end chapter to a story I was reading .gonk. can it be true? Stories DO have endings .tear.
<.< >.> *silently cheers*
Well, you've had a lot of online time. o.O
They don't when you're writing them... *snickers* ^^; Oh my, I think these last few days really got to me... Anyway, I take it the author ended it well?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:44 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some

They don't when you're writing them... *snickers* ^^; Oh my, I think these last few days really got to me... Anyway, I take it the author ended it well?

y.y
well yes....true
Another true statement :/
As well as it can end ^__^ a person almost dieing and such...classic. Classic.

and then some
Vice Captain

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:43 am
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some

y.y
well yes....true
Aww~ I think someone needs a death threat. n.n
^^; What can I say? B]
Heheh, well I'm glad one of the stories actually turned out good for once. I don't think I've heard that report... at.. all.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:09 am
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some

y.y
well yes....true
^^; What can I say? B]
Heheh, well I'm glad one of the stories actually turned out good for once. I don't think I've heard that report... at.. all.
*falls over laughing* Oh my I couldn't of responded to that better.
The truth! And nothing but the truth!
You have never killed someone off at the end of a story .gasp. insane!

and then some
Vice Captain

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:39 am
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some

y.y
well yes....true
^^; What can I say? B]
*falls over laughing* Oh my I couldn't of responded to that better.
The truth! And nothing but the truth!
You have never killed someone off at the end of a story .gasp. insane!
Yes, well, I'm sorry. I was having too much fun last night and was being more mean than normal. .___.
So help me.. Yep, I have no reoly to this line~
Hmm? o.O Me? XD No, I can't say I have. I can't say that I've really written a story either. :B

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff