Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Asian vs. Blonde: who wins in the classroom? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

read the first post. do you agree?
yes!
61%
 61%  [ 102 ]
no!
33%
 33%  [ 56 ]
im not asian, i would not know ^^
4%
 4%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 166

Baron Marine Kommandant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:33 pm
I'm not Asian, but from what I've seen, the teachers are nicer to the blondes. O.O  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:16 pm
my teachers are nice to me XP infact it's the other way around they are meaner to blonde people XP maybe they would feel racist if they were mean to me lol XP  

Yoko Hino

9gatsu 3ka no Kokuin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:04 am
XD blonde asians or blonde non-asians? cause part of my hair is blonde too XD and white and grey and black xD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:01 pm
no blonds in my class room! ^^  

lilhapgrl

~Guardian of Roses~

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:40 am
Mm..I kinda disagree..my teachers are nice to me and everyone else in the class unless people do something to make the teacher mad. 3nodding No discrimination or anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:17 am
i can't say that that's even tru ayz. in my classes, all those who are ESL(engligh second languege) are treated better than those who rn't ESL. like in one of my tuts the teacher marks and is way more patient to us azns and for those who rn't well the teacher's a hard marker. i guess the teacher's just taking pity and assuming that we azns dun knoe NE better ayz, but it's a good thing tho lol my english is bad as and yeh the teacher knoes that azns rn't that perfect when it comes to english and all that if u knoe wat i mean  

Lost_child01

Fire_Tanizard

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:41 pm
hmmm last year my team(people who have the same classes) was like 40-50% asian the teachers didnt really favor a race over another but their faverite kids were always asians
this year i swear there is seriuoly like 4 asains on my team...but all the teachers hate us 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:47 pm
some teachersz r yea... buut otherwise they always use me as an example for something cuhz im smart [8  

o0Noy0o

bamboowitch

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:16 am
hm.
that really depends on the teacher to be honest, when i was younger my school put me into this special class for people they think may have trouble with english- this really annoyed me because i knew my english was okay and that i could cope so i kinda laughed when i found out after i wrote my first essay theat i would be returned to normal classes.
I also find that teachers always go to me and ask if i'm coping which is very nice of them however i prefer going to them for aid because it puts me off when someone disturbs me razz
I dunno really- i guess its probably our sterertypical personality of asain people which kinda applies to me: determined (stubborn in other words), book-wormish and keen learners...
My teachers are fairly willing to help me outside school times or at breaks because i try in lessons and they know i want to improve. Also the fact that all the other people in my class are utterly smart or can't be bothered to ask for help or ask during school time and understand it as soon as they are told ><
Also my teachers try to help me deal with racism but teachers nowadays are pretty powerless to stop things >< but i appreciate their attempts, i mean i would hate to be a teacher with all those ungrateful violent teenagers ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:17 am
yup its kinda not faior either. . .  

x.XDaRk_MeLeVoLeNceX.x

Hitman1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:21 am
well i dont know. i hate school  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:01 pm
Interesting. Well, I'm Asian. I'm blonde, haha. To me it seems like they actually prefer the conservative, smart little Asian girls.  

A Cheeky Angel

Long gone bye

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:58 pm
Suprisingly all the blonde friends I have are smart!
Even if a lot of us asians are in a class we wont raise our hands for anything really.. we're shy that way.
X]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

My teachers pay more attention to me.
Some odd reason.

I'm good.
:B

[ puttanesca ]

Lillian Rayne

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:16 am
My family is the only Asian family in the whole school. I think my teachers are both racist and sexist. Yeah, I think that teachers are racist depending on their race. But its not like that everywhere. Just only the schools I went to.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff