Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:03 pm
She nodded at that, "Just a tad, if that's what you call a compleatly cracked person who tried to nail me to a wall and turn me into a pet, sure."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:04 pm
Gaston just has to sit there and blink for a few moments to process that response. "Nail you to a wall? I doubt that would be my first choice of activity were I to have you all to myself..." He blinks again. "Did you do anything to provoke this person, or where they just a freak?"  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:07 pm
"Just a freak." She answered with a small smile, "So compard to that I'd prefer a little more boredom."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:11 pm
Gaston laughs. "I'm beginning to understand, I think. But I'll make you a deal." He winks. "Less freakishness, but I insist on at least a little excitement. Boring just isn't in my nature, after all."  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:15 pm
"I can work with that." She answered with barely a pause and gave a warm smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:17 pm
"I'm glad to hear that." Gaston adds as he returns the smile. "You seem like after recent events, you deserve a good time or two."  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:20 pm
"And to think I considered not coming to the park till tomorrow." She laughed softly at her own words, "I do have to thank you though."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:22 pm
Gaston chuckles. "Oh, you're more than welcome. In any case, I'm glad you came to the park today anyway...I've read this book before, you understand." He winks. "Besides, if you really wanted, you could always come back to the park too."  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:26 pm
She slamost laughed again but tucked stray strands of orange hair behind her ears instead, "Where should I meet you for dinner and when?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:38 pm
"Well, what say you show up around 5:30 this evening? I'll have dinner ready about an hour later, but it can allow for some easy going hanging out beforehand." Gaston adds. "As for where, I've got a bit of a bachelor suite uptown...I'll get you some directions." He starts scribbling some how to get there notes down for Phoenix.

"And is there anything in particular you'd like to eat, or do you leave that up to my own creative genius?"  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:48 pm
She thought a moment before she shrugged, "I'll leave it up to you, as long as it's not still not alive I'm set." She flashed a smile, "Again it has to be better then my normal dinners."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:57 pm
Gaston chuckles. "I think I can arrange that." He then arches a brow. "At the very least, I'm certain I can beat your previous dinners, especially the McDonald's stuff...I do have my pride."

A laugh. "Besides, I get to dig through my cookbooks and see if I can find something new."  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:02 pm
"They have good fries at lest." She stated not really defending McDonalds, more like defending the fact she basically lived off of fast food.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:06 pm
"And McGriddles, I'll admit that much at least."

Gaston chuckles. "But what else was on your schedule for today aside from letting strange men cook you dinner? Not that I object..."  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:11 pm
"Well first I figured I'd take over the world, then bring world peace, and then try to cut back on the world polution." She answered with a shadow of laughter in her tone making her words slightly musical, "Past that I really don't have anything else."  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff