Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Extended Discussion
Armed and Dangerous: Weapons Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S a k uK i r b yD a n c e

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:14 am
The only wepons i have are a ig sword a little sword and a dagger razz

But i want those daggers that legolas has in lord of the rings. The design is kick a**  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:19 pm
I got a wakasashi for $45 dollars today. ^^* I'm really glad the guy who sold it to me doesn't know jack about swords. The gaurd and hilt are both metal and not the usual cheap plastic they use on reproductions, it has the stamp of someone actually making it on the blade, and the steal looks like it has been folded many times in the proper manner. ^_^ I got a bargin. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:59 pm
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I got two fencing foils, a little pocket knife, and a letter opener from my grandma last weekend...so my weapon count has definatly increased. ^^* I'll take pictures sooner or later.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:55 am
lurichan
I got a wakasashi for $45 dollars today. ^^* I'm really glad the guy who sold it to me doesn't know jack about swords. The gaurd and hilt are both metal and not the usual cheap plastic they use on reproductions, it has the stamp of someone actually making it on the blade, and the steal looks like it has been folded many times in the proper manner. ^_^ I got a bargin. ^_^

I'd say you scored more than a bargain Anata-wa. You are just shy of theft, there! I'm being naughty and checking your stamp while you're asleep-I'll surprise you with my findings here later on. h, and don't be so modest about the intricately designed Italian foils-they're quite lovely, and possibly antique.

As for myself, a discreet yet gorgeous thrusting dagger made it's way home with me yesterday. It shall find it's way into a journal picture someday, I'm sure.

The name of your blade translates roughly to "solitary deadly woman" , probably in regards to a lone swordswoman of exceptional skill.  

ceilisidhe

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:35 am
Hey, new pocketknife for me. ^_^ It's got wooden handle, and it's just a bit over 3 inches long. It's longer than the one I got from my grandma's house, but it's got a different feel to it. It's less multi purpose I suppose.

I'm just aquiring quite a bit of sharp objects as of late, aren't i?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:42 pm
Ive got a pocket knife ... a few daggers ... ummm ... a billyclub or two is around here somewhere. A hatchet ... Ummm .... Baseball bats count rite? haha

Heres a link to my ww2 german daggers and other stuffs.
http://photobucket.com/albums/v255/KillrZero/ww2/  

Rayna-chan.

ceilisidhe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:15 pm
I've received a beautiful thrusting dagger with a quasi-heart shaped brass crossguard, acorn pommel,maple and brass-banded handle, hand forged and well tended. I am pleased.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:08 pm
I have three small knives. Two flip open, the other doesn't. A camping knife...It has a compass I've never needed because I don't get lost easily.  

~[Kryssi Katt]~

~Shatter Glass~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:18 am
i have a craptastic tanto a ghettolisheus wakiashi and a katana that has yet to fall into disrepair... and a ton of knives and low quality razorblades...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:55 am
can u get samurai swords on gaia ,because i see things on other members that i dont see in the shops  

Demon_Slash

Demon_Slash

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:58 am
if u guys need advice on how to pick a good samurai sword just ask me because i study the art of iaido (art of drawing the sword) and my teacher is a blacksmith so i know what is real or fake. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:31 am
25 gold for litle info
50 gold for mid info
100 gold for major and important things  

Demon_Slash

ceilisidhe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:05 pm
Demon_Slash
25 gold for litle info
50 gold for mid info

.........why would any pay you gaian gold when there are a number of sites to be found using a simple google search? Not to be overly rude, mind you.

On another note, I am looking into a horseman's gothic axe which has seen victory in 22 duels-I'll post pics in my journal if luck be with me.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:02 pm
ceilisidhe
Demon_Slash
25 gold for litle info
50 gold for mid info

.........why would any pay you gaian gold when there are a number of sites to be found using a simple google search? Not to be overly rude, mind you.

On another note, I am looking into a horseman's gothic axe which has seen victory in 22 duels-I'll post pics in my journal if luck be with me.

the reason is because alot of information that the internet is wrong, and or confusses alot of buyers for example if a seller trys to give you a 440 stainless steal blade and say its real or functional its a lie pluse I know what you should get depending on the reason why you are buying a katana. also i know were you can get a good axe. i hope you understand what i am talking about.  

Demon_Slash

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:24 pm
Pyroball
ooo ok i have the perfect website forright now!

http://parksabers.com/

http://www.futurehorizons.net/saber.htm
these are better.  
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out