Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Asians are...aliens!? From another planet!? WTF!? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arrow--T

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:33 pm
wtf???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! the guy who posted this on myspcae must have a big imagination  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:35 pm
zuma1993
wtf???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! the guy who posted this on myspcae must have a big imagination

No...he just wanted to piss us Asians off. DDx  

Jelai

aleash

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:36 pm
Hahaha it's funny how stupid they are ...thinking asians are half aliens. Just hilarious. They're jsut making a fool of themselves hahaha  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:37 pm
xXfracturedXFairytaleXx
world domination!!!
keel the others D:<

i guess
aliens are smexy XP

Ew aliens are ugly! talk2hand
xp dramallama

Jelai

Jelai

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:18 pm
lingalinh
WTC....that must be the most B.S. I've ever heard....It's insulting...but complimenting at the same time...Oxymoron, no? That is one amusing essay.....paper....

I'm guessing Scientology...@_@;;  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:30 pm
so this Maggie dewd, lady... er... she interviewed some crackpot like Reynolds? @_@ where are the sources?! anyway, technically, everyone's a martian. if there are planets out there with living inhabitants, then we're all aliens, asian or not... and i want a ray gun. D:  

[.LadyStigma.]

Nigasuchan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:34 pm
xDDD LOL, that actually made me laugh! :B I'm an alein!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:01 pm
wait..hah do we/asians/aliens come from pluto or what? wait where do we come from?  

.[Jzmn].

[Queen of Spades]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:04 pm
Their funny. whee
Not really.
The guy has a lot of free time.
He must be jealous.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:59 pm
We're earthlings, damnit! EARTHLINGS!!!!! xOOO

Jelai

-=Cha^0^s_G3ar=-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:34 pm
Lol, that was a funny read. One of the first ancient asian civilizations in recorded history was in China near the Huang He River about 1,500 B.C. This brings me to the movie: Guns, Germs, and Steel. Jared Diamond believed in Geographic Luck. That societies in agriculture-friendly environments began to master cultivation of their crops and domestication of their animals. Able to spend less time seeking food, these populations devoted more effort to the development of new technologies, some of which (guns, steel) gave them an enormous edge when confronting other societies.Which were middle Asian regions (Fertile Creseant) and Northern African regions, where the first Hominids (early man) appeared.

Well, that was just alot of babbling. confused

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:26 pm
-=Cha^0^s_G3ar=-
Lol, that was a funny read. One of the first ancient asian civilizations in recorded history was in China near the Huang He River about 1,500 B.C. This brings me to the movie: Guns, Germs, and Steel. Jared Diamond believed in Geographic Luck. That societies in agriculture-friendly environments began to master cultivation of their crops and domestication of their animals. Able to spend less time seeking food, these populations devoted more effort to the development of new technologies, some of which (guns, steel) gave them an enormous edge when confronting other societies.Which were middle Asian regions (Fertile Creseant) and Northern African regions, where the first Hominids (early man) appeared.

Well, that was just alot of babbling. confused

...and these ancient civilizations arrived to China from Mars, and inter-bred with the Hominids. xd rofl

just kidding.

Jelai

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas