Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mad scientist RP....sort of Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  good
  alright
  great^-^(i love you)
  bad(*glares)
View Results

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:47 pm
"Aqua" kira said softly "I wont let him get away for what he has done to me ....never" Kira said keeping her head down "and for what he has done to you" she grabbed the phone and was about to leave till she saw Blaze "what do you want?" she asked  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:06 pm
"just came to see where aqua went and to see how your were. is there a crime agianst that" he acked coldly keeping his face blank"and where are you off to?"  

aqua_kitty88

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:00 pm
"thats none of your biz" Kira said looking away blushing "please move" she said going back to her usual face  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:04 pm
aquagave a little giggle"atleast say for dinner" he says raising a brow at the blush that crossed Kira's face.  

aqua_kitty88

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:06 pm
Kira turned to Aqua "what are you giggling about" kira said pouting giving Aqua a evil look "I guess i could stay" she said her stomach starting to growl and she grabbed on to it  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:11 pm
aqua giggled more"nothing my dear friend lets see was Blaze made for us"she smiled and pulled kira in to the kitchen((oh by the way we are in a really big mansion)))  

aqua_kitty88

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:15 pm
(k) Kira was suprised the Blaze made all this food "wow you must be a great cook" she said turning to Blaze but he was looking away then she just looked away "lets sit next to each other Aqua" Kira said smiling  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:17 pm
"k" aqua smile and sat next to kira who was acrossed from Balze and Kiryama who sat at the head of the table next to blaze and Kira  

aqua_kitty88

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:20 pm
Kira put her hands together and prayed before eating she always did this before she ate ever sence she could remember always wishing for the same thing everytime  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:22 pm
blaze looked at her"what did you pray for" he asked softly. everyone stoped eatting and looked at the two of them  

aqua_kitty88

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:24 pm
Kira stopped "thats none of your biz eather" she said and continued eating Kira just kept her head down while eating thinking about the past  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:29 pm
aqua sighed~ i wish she'd open up to people~ aqua looked at Kiryama. "so how many ppl live here?"she asked him he smiled "about three others. Blaze here is my second in comand, then theres KiKi whos our healer and Kai whos a young man that managed to excape Zero they had a chance to experiment on him" aqua shivered at the memory of the lad.  

aqua_kitty88

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:32 pm
Kira stopped eating and pounded on the table "dont bring that place up" Kira said shaking "happy times at the table please" Kira said looking up at hte celling "i dont want to remember anymore please" she said continuing to eat  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:34 pm
User Image
name:Kai
Abiltity: can vanish
Info: call from an orphanage was able to runaway and met Kiryama and now is a loyal followe and a spy

aqua_kitty88

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:35 pm
Kai all of a sudden apeared "what with all the yelling " his quite voice ame aqua looked at him"kawaii!!"she squeeled and ran and huged him  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff