Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:40 am
isobel_bellamy
well the good thing with english schools is that you can leave at 16 and quite a few do hehhehheh its usually the gits so im happy about that

Here you can drop out at 16, there is some paperwork involved and all, but it is possible to do so, it just makes it hard to find a job later unless you get a GED or something *Sips on my drink*  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:41 am
SheoulWyvern
How often would you like a manager to be on I know I could be on from 10 pm until about 2 or 3 am my time. And it is currently 1:38 am here but in a bit I'm going to have to start concentrating on schoolwork.
well id like manager to be around for most of the time especially when im not here erm its 9.40 gmt.....im no good with time differences.....  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:42 am
SheoulWyvern
How often would you like a manager to be on I know I could be on from 10 pm until about 2 or 3 am my time. And it is currently 1:38 am here but in a bit I'm going to have to start concentrating on schoolwork.

Well then by all means don't let us distract you overly much from schoolwork. smile  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:43 am
lurichan
isobel_bellamy
well the good thing with english schools is that you can leave at 16 and quite a few do hehhehheh its usually the gits so im happy about that

Here you can drop out at 16, there is some paperwork involved and all, but it is possible to do so, it just makes it hard to find a job later unless you get a GED or something *Sips on my drink*
well at 16 we've already done gcses which are loads of exams in all sublects...as long as you get 5 A-C's its quite easy to get a relatively ok job and without paperwork  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:44 am
isobel_bellamy
SheoulWyvern
well id like manager to be around for most of the time especially when im not here erm its 9.40 gmt.....im no good with time differences.....

Wait, let me get my cell phone...it has time zone differences on it. ^_^
You are 5 hours ahead of me, and I live in the central time zone, so you are between 4 and 7 hours ahead of US people.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:46 am
I'm in Arizona time zone so I'm about two hours behind central.  

SheoulWyvern

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:46 am
lurichan
isobel_bellamy
SheoulWyvern

You are 5 hours ahead of me, and I live in the central time zone, so you are between 4 and 7 hours ahead of US people.
eek wow america is big for there to be 3 hour time difference between coasts....theres only about 30 mins time difference or something in the uk  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:47 am
Hmm, that could be amusing. "I am Bouncy/Mod. RPing Rudeness is fine, but being a real jerk will get you banned" *shakes my head* Naw....couldn't do it that harshly. Knowing me I would be more likely to just ask them to leave nicely at first, and then if that fails I would resort to "other" means. *winks* I can be a bit on the odd side at times.
Anyways, I should really go back to bed now that Kevin is safe and sound at work.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:49 am
isobel_bellamy
lurichan
isobel_bellamy
SheoulWyvern

eek wow america is big for there to be 3 hour time difference between coasts....theres only about 30 mins time difference or something in the uk

There are 4 time zones. eastern, central, mountain, and pacific. Yeah, that is a long stretch, but the US is a rather large country... (and that isn't including alaska and hawaii time zones, just the main continent)  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:50 am
lurichan
Hmm, that could be amusing. "I am Bouncy/Mod. RPing Rudeness is fine, but being a real jerk will get you banned" *shakes my head* Naw....couldn't do it that harshly. Knowing me I would be more likely to just ask them to leave nicely at first, and then if that fails I would resort to "other" means. *winks* I can be a bit on the odd side at times.
Anyways, I should really go back to bed now that Kevin is safe and sound at work.
nods* okies im gonna go too coz i have things to do ahhh the joys of chores.... sad  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:51 am
SheoulWyvern
I'm in Arizona time zone so I'm about two hours behind central.

I'm over in Illinois. ^^* I can't spell right now.... I think my state alone is larger than England. *shrug* I wouldn't mind living in somewhere like England or Tokyo where land is a bit more scarce just so I could appreciate it more when I got back.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:52 am
isobel_bellamy
lurichan
nods* okies im gonna go too coz i have things to do ahhh the joys of chores.... sad

Oh the angony....it only gets worse when no one else will do it and it's between you and maybe someone else. ^^* Have a good day. *Waves*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

SheoulWyvern

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:54 am
So I suppose I should just be off to do my homework then since everyone is leaving.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:55 am
SheoulWyvern
So I suppose I should just be off to do my homework then since everyone is leaving.

Sorry...but if I don't sleep now, I won't have time later. Good luck with your homework.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

SheoulWyvern

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:56 am
Thank you have a good nights rest.  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items