Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
[.N]agase [.H]igh [[now open, people needed]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:53 pm
Nagase smirked and dragged Botan back to the back room. "Take her away then. I'll have more than enough fun with him for now."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:53 pm
Ai was confused 'Whats going on?... Oww... Why in the hell did he just hit me?...' "Whats going on?"  

lol3131

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:56 pm
Takai put her down next ot a tree standing up "are you alright?" he asked covering his face  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:58 pm
Ai looked at him "Would you be okay if you just got socked in the stomache for no reason?" She hissed "Whats going on in there? Why are they in cages?"  

lol3131

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:59 pm
Takai bowed "Im sorry for that" he said going back up "and for this" he said kneeling down and taking off his hood and kissed Ai on the lips taking her memories of Nagase  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:01 pm
Ai blinked and then pushed him off of her "What the? Whats going on?"  

lol3131

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:02 pm
"sorry" Takai said standing up "do you remember a man named Nagase?" he asked taking of his cloak  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:03 pm
Botan tried to resist screaming as much as he could as Nagase continued to send electricity coursing through his entire body. "Hmm, you're still not screaming I see." Nagase said with a cold smile. "Let me turn up the voltage then." He turned a dial and the lectricity that was coursing through Botan nearly doubled. Metal hooks dug into Botan's back and finally he could contain it no longer. He screamed as loud as he could unable to defy the pain any longer. "Such a beautiful sound," Nagase said with joy. He turned and filled needle up with a liquid as Botan continued screaming. "You by far are one of my favorite subjects," he added as he moved toward him with the needle.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

lol3131

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:06 pm
Ai nodded "Kinda... Its fuzzy but the more I think about it the clearer it becomes." She started to back away from Takai she didn't really trust him after what he did.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:09 pm
Takai reached out his hand the other one behind his head "dont be afraid Im sorry you looked like someone else I know" he said smiling but in the back of his mind "I dont want to do this again" he thought  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

lol3131

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:11 pm
Ai looked at him "I'm not afraid of you I just don't trust you. I bet I do alot of people have at least one feature or something thats alike."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:12 pm
Nagase stabbed the needle into Botan's arm and injected the contents into him. He patted Botan's arm and smiled. "This will keep the other you from surfacing. I'll save him for next time." He then took the metal hooks out of Botan's back and dragged him back into the main part of the building. He looked at his men. "Clean up his wounds and throw him back into his room. Beat up that other girl and have fun with her. I need to record today's findings." The men nodded and grabbed Botan and drug him through the building.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:13 pm
Takai's smile went away and he grabbed Ai pulling her up into him "sorry again" he said pulling her in for another kiss this time longer and she couldnt fight him off as he went threw her memories destroying them all of Nagase  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:15 pm
Ai struggled trying to get out of Takai's grip but she couldn't 'This is great... Just great...'  

lol3131

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:18 pm
Takai opened his eyes and they were pure dark in the middle looking straight into Ai's making her sleepy  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff