Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Josafat

Desirable Noob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:38 pm
since i was a kid i always liked to draw things
(i stopped drawing lon ago xd don't know why)
but i like Anime for the way it's drawn basically

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:46 pm
lol.. why do i like anime?
anime is the best way with which to escape reality and be able to spend those 20 to 30 minute episodes in a more fantastic world. It is an escape from the boredoms of everyday life and the tediousness of chores and homework.
therefore, provided i find an anime with good animation and an interesting storyline, it would behoove me to watch it since it is a good way to escape from the worldly troubles that people have to go through

mrgreen  

spixie09

Imperfect Hope

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:21 am
I also like the way it is drawn aswell as the story lines. It seems to me ( I don't know about how others feel) that they are very exagerated and dramatic. I kinda like that alot ^.^ I tend to only watch them if they have a love story though -.-  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:25 am
I love the art and the music. Most anime are a lot more interesting than retarded american cartoons >_>. They usually have awesome storylines that can be so addicting blaugh  

shadowhitokiri

mAn-kAt

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:54 am
I do not know why I like anime. I could and probably is that I like Japanese things and anime includes some, if not most of Japan's culture. That and it gives me a hobby to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:04 am
I like anime for the big expressive eyes, the glorious storylines and the undefinedl line between good and evil. Plus the characters are so pretty and...oh its just moving and fun!! whee  

Onigiri Itsumo

lilbabysin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:34 pm
Looks like everyone likes it for the same basic reasons for me its becuase the art work and there expressions, and they can be drawn to look sick, they can also make them do things that humans can not. Also the storyline can be more realiastic.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:57 pm
lol, idk, i like anime because the characters look pretty??  

-Mrs OREOZ

Candyman Zero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:58 am
Got an easier question...
...What Anime Dont I Like?!?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:38 am
I don't really know... But when I was younger I was a big fan of Pokemon and that was why I started to like Japanese art(meaning manga and anime). Erm... From then on, I started becoming more and more interested in Japanese culture and started waching different animes. But I don't remeber how I started watching those xD All my life I've liked all types of art and I've been drawing since I was very little. Let's say I'm a big fan of cartoons. I have seen most of Disney movies lol

But what really attracts me of anime is the art and the way of expressing, they are sometimes so exaggerated razz  

kawaii satsuki

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

L M Ritwock

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:27 pm
Why not?

{Love it for the violence, the story, the laughs, the inside jokes, the romance, and the hotties : D}  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:18 am
I like anime because of the art. And it's animated, so it can be more fiction without really that many problems PLUS you can't really criticize the acting unless the people who voice the characters are really bad at their job xD  

Zenryan

brightwingz

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:47 am
I like anime because of the art smile and the scenes ^^ the anime storyline captures my attention usually heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:26 pm
why i like it? pssh i love it and the reason why is because its telling a story of characters that relate to real life. it's also a style of art that can be amusing. i love it so much im going to collage to become a anime director  

drew_blunt

Inevitable Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:05 am
I like the story lines and art mainly.
The dramatic music and characters add to the anime as well.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff