Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Kingdom Hearts Ultimate RP!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valley-of-Death

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:21 pm
Rinkota heaved a sigh, and turned down the left corridor, heading towards a staircase. She supposed she should head off to her dorm, but which way would that be?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:22 pm
Somewhere,still on the shores of the mainland,Jason lies on the ground. Suddenly,he heard claking noise,similar to a horse's hooves. "Dammit,Pretzel,you're late! I faced humiliation to weaklings...WITH A STICK!",Jason yelled at his faithful steed,threatening to sell him off to some crazy old man.  

Mahodo

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:51 pm
The teaher took Hikari and put her down she woke up looking at the teacher "your late" she said Hikari getting up runnign to the school "stupid teacher" she said running into the school catching her breath she looked up looking around seeing some familiar faces her knives back in her hands "good to see you again"Hikari said smiling throwing the knives into the air and they disappeared  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:58 pm
Rinkota grumbled, and pulled her hair back into the ponytail. She arrived on the second floor, and looked down the hall. They looked like dorms, but all of them said 'NO ENTRY' in large letters. She wondered now if she should have taken the right staircase as she walked down the hallway, trying to peek in through the frosted glass. What could be important enough to warrant a no-entry sign on every door?  

Valley-of-Death

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:01 pm
Rei is now wondering around the school again trying to figure out where to go.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:09 pm
Kira just looked at the celling and she disappeared into the darkness and landed on the roof she went the edge and looked down at the students "this is going to be fun" she said smiling closing her eyes as the wind blew her hair behind her  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mahodo

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:31 pm
As Jason tried to get up,he looked at his map,looking for the nearest town. "Hmm,a training academy? ...This might be just what I need,you're in luck,Pretzel,I WON'T sell you,but you need to me more..."brave" and like those other horses in previous wars...willing to die",he said in a calm voice. Pretzel winced at me,and started to walk ahead of me towards the academy. "Dammit,Pretzel,I was kidding! I would never let a horse of your value die so easily!",he yelled,as he tried to catch up to Pretzel.

After many hours of searching,getting attacked by monsters and thieves,Jason finally got to the academy...

"Wow...bigger then I thought...let's go,shall we,Pretzel?",he said while tugging on the rope to get him to move faster.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:44 pm
A dark portal opened behidn Hikair and Kai stepped out of it. "You are a demon, are you not?" he asked softly.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:48 pm
Hikar just closed her eyes and said nothing the wind still blowing  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:51 pm
Kai smirked and walked up beside her. "It's been a while since I've seen one of our kind. I thought most of them had been killed," he said with a strange look in his eyes.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:53 pm
Hikari turned around and walked over to the wall and sat down moving her head to the left looking at the ground "so what I must bring back honor" Hikari said coldly her eyes full of emptyness and sorrow  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:56 pm
Kai actually laughed at what she said. "The demon race has no honor. A race that would sell out one of their own to the nobodies deserves to perish."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Mahodo

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:58 pm
Jason started to look around,passing a few people. "Hmm,guess I'll go to the office then and sigh up...wonder if they got a stable here...Pretzel,would ya mind if you sleep outside if there ain't one here?",he asked,while looking at his horse. Pretzel just gave a loud snort,and Jason assumed it was a "no",so he decided to leave Pretzel out by the main gate. "Stay here,while I go to the office...if I don't come back in 1 hour,go inside,and find me. If I have collapsed,grab my shirtail inbetween your teeth and drag me back outside,alright?",he said,boldly while proudly marching inside the strange building.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:00 pm
Hikari stood up and summoned her swords "shut your mouth before I do" she said two of her teeth becoming fangs bitting her lip  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:04 pm
"Do you think I am afraid of you?" Kai said with a slight hint of interest. He held his arms open showing that he was holding no weapon. "I have killed many a demon and nobody to survive. For both demon and nobody have long wanted me dead ever since I was created. I would suggest you put away your weapon my dear. I'm not in the mood for fighting right now."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff