Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RPG for anyone (need some help though) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:06 am
Haruka or should i say Rei looked up to the sky "you need to die for what you did" she said lifting her sword blood still on it Rei licks the blood from the sword and spits it "not very good if you ask me" she said bursting out in laughter  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:11 am
"I'm taking a wild guess in the fact that Haruka probably had no idea that she could even turn into a demon. Taking that into account, I don't have to go easy on you," Azreal yelled. He smirked and aimed his sword at her. "You know what? There's a reason that I was promoted so quickly to the top of the special forces. It's because I possess a unique bloodline much like your own. Except that instead of allowing me to draw power from both sides, I can delve deeper into my demonic powers!" Azreal's eyes glowed blood red and his skin turned solid black. His teeth turned into fangs and horns ripped through his head. "Now, let us end this quickly! Even though you hold no concern for me I still do not wish to hurt you!"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:13 am
Rei smirked a tear rolled down her face she wiped it away "I guess she's still in here" she said still laughing "so what you can do that it makes you more fun with" Rei tried taking a step forward but she couldnt "what the?!" Rei said grabbing on to her legs "move!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:18 am
"Heh, well for starters I can stop you dead in your tracks," Azreal said with an amused grin. He disappeared and was beside Rei in an instant he brought the blade dangerously close to her throat and rested it on her chest. "If it weren't for the fact that you were inhabiting Haruka's body I would kill your right now. As it is I'm going to give you an option. Relinquish control or I'll simply be forced to beat you until you do."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:21 am
Rei stood there unable to move "I guess i ahve no choice you win this time" she said with a smirk being able to turn around "see you again cutie heart " she said blowing a kiss and a ball of light appeared around Haruka and the light disappeared and she was on her knees praying  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:23 am
Azreal momentarily forgot about his now devilish appearance as he knelt beside Haruka. "Hey, are you okay?"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:24 am
Haruka opened her eyes and looked at him as he was "hi Azreal" she said smiling and looked at his wound and she went up to it and kissed it then suddenly it compeletly healed "all better " she said smiling then fell over  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:28 am
Azreal stood there stunned. At first he thought he might've hit hear too hard on the head...but then he remembered he didn't hit her at all. He reverted back to his normal appearance and stared at her. She was laying down and he couldn't tell if she was asleep or not. He gently ran his hand over her cheek. "Haruka?"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:32 am
Haruka grabbed his hand "what happened" she said sitting up grabbing on to her head "I have a huge headache" she said rubbing her head then she remembered the picture tear flowed down her face "why" she said looking up at him still holding on to his hand  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:34 am
"Why what?" Azreal asked as he brought himself to one knee so that he would be eye level with her.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:36 am
Haruka looked down whipping away her tears "why did you kill them" she said looking at him hoping he didnt do it  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:40 am
Azreal sighed and wiped away a few stray tears from her eyes. "It's complicated, but I can assure you...I was not the one who killed your parents."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:42 am
Haruka went up to Azreal and hugged him "Im so glad you said that" she said that while hugging him then tightened her grip "if your lying Ill not only kill you be this hole country" she said letting go and back to her happy face  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:45 am
"Let's see you went from trying to kill me, to kissing me, to hugging me, back to threatening to kill me," Azreal said while shaking his head. "Couldn't we go back to the kissing?"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:47 am
Haruka looked confused "I tried to kiss you?" she said putting her finger on her chin and started to think "I dont think i did?" she said turning and saw the damage "what happened here?" Haruka so confused  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff