Reply The Music Artists Guild
how did you get started? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chanel_model

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:24 pm
well i started on the clarinet in fifth grade first because my friend said she was going to. then, after playing the clarinet for a whole school year, i started playing the drums tht summer. and to tell u the truth... i liked the clarinet better.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:16 am
i got started when i saw a consert on tv. i cant even remember who was playing the piano but it amazed me, and i wanted to learn to play like that. i started in 3rd grade and i still play. then i got in2 guitar by both my parents and both my brothers  

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200

Dojigomiru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:21 pm
well i always liked music since i was little but when i was in grad 3 or four or maybeeven six, i saw one of my baby sitters playing the claranet in the junior high band and i was like..i want to play that! and now i'm first chair in high school with two broken ones lol... i took up trumpet because this girl who i thought was cool played it and i wanted an insterment for jazz  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:34 pm
i was put in private piano lessons in the 4th grade, then stopped before middle school. Then in middle school they changed my schedule so that I was in band. So now I play percussion and piano.  

sabaitide

Anime_Fanboy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:50 pm
This is embarassing... When my 2nd Grade teacher asked everyone who they wanted to be, everyone screamed "I want to be a Vetrenarian" or "I want to be a Fireman"... Well, when the question came to me, I said, "I want to be a singer!" XD After that, I started singing in the 3rd Grade and I just loved it! But yeah... When I was little, all I thought about was Pokemon, not music. Instead of Choir, I actually tried other things! Drawing and playing the violin, but then I got bored... and then I joined Choir in the 8th Grade. So yeah... I took a 5 year hiatus from singing... xp  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:55 pm
I started playing piano around the third or fourth grade. I started making songs immediately. I played them at a recital once. That's a day I will always remember. I started playing the clarinet in fourth grade, but I have come to love piano more. I also have sang in a few choirs throughout my life. So many experiences with music...I do not know who I would be without these blessings.  

pianoangie

mdwallin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:15 am
My dad used to play songs to me when I was small, one song made me cry it was so sad and I was only 5! Thats when I started paying guitar, and ive been playing ever since biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:58 am
I picked up the clarinet when I was 8 years old. Musicians are abundant on my fathers side of the family, so it was inevitable that I started playing something. When I was 13 I switched to trumpet and I started playing bass guitar as well. Since then I've been in a number of different bands and have recorded a few albums. Now I have a studio here at home where I write and recording all of my own music.  

theshaggyfreak

Newbie Gaian

xcandy-cane-cinamon-bunnx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:22 pm
How I started is actually very interesting. I remmember I was four, and I thought I was a popstar. I've been singing since then, and in fourth grade i started playing the violin wich has been such a blast. I'm soon going to be learning to play the guitar and possibly piano wich is awesome because then i wil be able to find a tune for all my songs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:16 am
I've been singing since I could talk and when school gave me the option of learning how to play an instrument (since I already took singing lessons), I jumped at the chance.  

LupieCheekynEeter

i_am_sonic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:50 pm
i use to be a drummer then my mom bought me guitar hero and saw me play and asked if i wanted to play guitar and i said sure and now i have been playing for about 2 years. and thats how i started playing guitar.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:25 am
my dad and various family and their friends used to play guitar and one year my dad got me a guitar. couldn't get into it at the time and a little bit down the road he had a place with one of his friends with a drum set in the living room. that's when the bug got me. got me a guitar at 18 and have been playing since.  

Space_Monkee

Doomed PotatoChip

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:40 pm
For me, it all started when I chose computer graphics as my elective in seventh grade. Due to a lucky schedule mishap, I ending up taking beginner keys (piano). I learned the basics of musical theory there, but only for a semester, becuase eventually the school realised their mistake, and put me back in computers. Over summer, I bought an acoustic guitar for 5$ at a yard sale. (It was a horrible guitar... sweatdrop ) But I learned enough over four months to be one of the best in the eighth grade advanced guitar class. Now I play seriously, but still occasionally play air guitar.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dojigomiru

i was looking back at all my old cartoons that i watched and my god...all my faves had singing and music and insterments...i'm a bandy from childhood...wow mes a geek

Let The Music FlowUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Dojigomiru

Mark Of The Wild

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:09 am
I started back in 1st grade, parents got me a guitar and i loved it from the start. I've been writing music ever sense i can remember and i started singing in the 3rd grade  
The Music Artists Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff