Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
Mermaid meldoy Meets Sailor Moon and Tokyo Mew Mew Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:15 am
Karen blushed. "I don't like anybody!" she said making it look like she doesn't like the guy she bumped into at the beach.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:58 pm
Rina almost choked on a piece of shrimp when she heard that question. "I'm the same with Karen." Rina's face was red when she got out of her seat. "What do you guys want to drink?"  

Meroko-chii

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:26 pm
"It's Great!" Anglie said, eating  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:39 pm
Karen still blushing about the question yet trying to hide it by answering Rina's question, "Oh hey, can I have some pop or juice?". She than sighed of relief. "That was kinda close. At least I'm safe inside my mind." she thought.  

Pow in the Wow

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:50 am
"I don't know, I don't like anyone yet." Seira said.
"Some of the Sailor Scouts have love..." Anglie said, remembering Serena and Darien.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:36 pm
"Seira-chan, Anglie-chan, what do you want to drink?" Rina asked, her face still red.  

Meroko-chii

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:50 pm
"water please" both of them said together.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:31 pm
Karen relaxing, thought that everything is all good and peaceful after when they defeated Gaito and Mikeru, but has no idea what else is going on so she just smiled happily and slouched a bit.  

Pow in the Wow

sushibunny108

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:21 am
"See, I asked that question because I've always wanted to find love," said Kamari, "They don't believe that true love exists back at the Marine Country." Kamari went to the kitchen, and came back with some drinks for them to share.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:01 am
"thanks for the meal. I have to go now, I'll be back later. Seira do you want to come or stay?" Anglie said, getting up from the table.
"I'll stay here" Seira replied.
Anglie left. 'off to say hi to the Sailor Scouts' she thought  

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:37 am
"K-K-Kamari! You didn't have to do that." Rina said as her face turned redder than before when Kamari spoke about her search for love.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:23 pm
Karen blushed a bit too while eating the meal at the same time and said "HMPH! I will NEVER like anybody! Boys have cooties" she made a fake shiver and still thinking about the guy she met on the beach.

Raye went to the school searching for Mina at the gym, but found out nobodys there. So she left and decided to go to the Pearl Piara to see the mermaids.  

Pow in the Wow

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:39 am
((xx-renee Raye doen't know about the mermaids sweatdrop ))

Anglie went to the arcade to see if Mina and Serena were there.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:16 pm
((Oh oppsies! Ahha okie than, REWIND!))

Raye started walking backwards from the Pearl Piara and started walking back home. "Gosh, I bet shes never even home. Or is it just that I dunno where see went? confused " she sighed.  

Pow in the Wow

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:30 pm
After a day out Hanon went to the sea shore she loved looking out to the sea, but it made her miss home and thinking about it wasnt helping making her feel better. She started singing as she sat watching the waves.

Mina was walking down the mall strip looking a some cute outfits " Oh this is so cute what do you think Artimes " she said smiling and held the orange shirt up to her body. " I am getting this " she said and went to the counter to get the shirt " Artimes just sat in her bag listening to Mina having a good time.

After a day at the cafe Zakuro headed for her apartment the same serious expression on her face but sometimes she smiled but it was a fake smile. Just as she was rounding the corner she though she heard something from the park " A Kirma Anima" she thought ..

~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff