Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:44 pm
Sniffs the air and walks towards them.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:06 pm
The figure sensed rei comming close in an instant he had the blade out and vanished making as if the blade is floating in midair.  

Kradxon

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:20 pm
Rei crouched low to the ground nose in the air, "Who's over there?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:24 pm
rei caught sight of a sword floating out of the entrance of the ruins.  

Kradxon

Sano-Ryuujin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:16 pm

When the two deamons had made their way to the clearing, something BIG jumped down from the trees, holding the bow that had no doublt punctured Rei through her shoulder.

"I'm SICK of you ignoring me!" It shouted, brandishing its' fangs at both of them. "Its bad enough when even wide open hints wont make you look the other way!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:39 pm
"I wasn't ignoring you I was guarding my ruins and you weren't bothering them." Rei answered calmly.  

Nightshade_Wulf

Sano-Ryuujin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:00 am
" Not YOU!" It snorted sourly, her eyes eerily glowing. " I meant the OTHER one that even KNEW i was there- diddnt you?!"It spat, turning to the other deamon with a look of disgust on its face.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:33 am
"Hmm?" Rei looked between them questionigly.  

Nightshade_Wulf

kintosin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:48 pm
zang walks up behind rei trying too catch his breath looking tired taking a few steps forward until he stood right beside rei  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:22 pm
"And YOU!" The figure spat again, pointing an acusing figure at Zang. "You come up and make such a big fuss! Have you no respect for what were trying to accomplish?" The look of confusion on his face was satifying, but quickly, its attenton was back on Ryu. (or Rei...who is who?)

"You should have been expecting me..." It said quietly, so the others could not hear.  

Sano-Ryuujin

Kradxon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:34 pm
"All im here for is ryu and she is around here somewhere!" the cat demon growled. "None of you will get to her you would fall before my sword,"said a strong firm voice. His form shimmered into veiw. "hitoshi....keep away and go back to your village.and you" said the ghost to the mysterious figure," you better keep your manners in an appropriate manner...you should of made yourself known than skewering random demons" with that the ghost form vanished and the sword flew up and dissapeared.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:33 pm
((Apparently Rei.))

Looks at it, "Really?"  

Nightshade_Wulf

Sano-Ryuujin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:10 am
"God damn...." It muttered weakly. "Those spirits refuse to leave me be...and he talks to me about manners, feh."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:37 am
The mysterious ghost made its way back to ryu. She began to stir slowly. good....at least the one wasn't killed... he thought. He grabbed the blade and put it in her hand. It glowed with an intensity of the sun. There...i'll be with you always and that sword will never leave your side...for i am in it with that he vanished. Ryu woke upawww man...my head....i feel like i have been hit w/ a ton of bricks....  

Kradxon

Sano-Ryuujin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:09 pm
"Just about..." Someone said above her. Ryu woke with a start, and saw the black-clad stranger from the day before.

"Now before you start any talking," It stated, jumping down besde her. "My name's Xyza, and it seemes that my old friend is in that blade of yours, appareltly you have some kind of connection to him..." Cautionsly, Xyza trailed off, obvious caring in her eyes for the man she was talking about. "So i want you to talk. now." she paused for a minute befire adding a weak, "please?"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff