Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.
The OMG I SAW A PRO thread. (Image-heavy.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pros!
  OMG, PROS R TEH KOOL!!!!11
  Sweet. :D
  Pfffft, I'M a pro. Don't care.
  What's a pro?
  poll gold, rofl
View Results

Doctor Kes

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:16 am
since i'm probably one of the slowest levelers on bera, i have a lot of pro friends that drag me along with them to things i'll never have any hope of killing...

User Image

then, we all end up dying 3nodding

User Image

no, it WASN'T because i forgot to put on hyper body... (okay, maybe it was...)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:53 pm
I partied with a lv 130 hermit named styolz, he wanted rage. We became freinds, "dillinger is weird" "yea, hes I think gay, lol, wann party I need the rage." I became raekw0ns mortal enemy, he mass defamed me once, and I stalked dillingers g/f. I had a pic of some lv 90 DK at aqua road, getting flamed by tiger "say bye bye to ur DK u noob, im nna clla da GMs to bn u for ksin me noob!", tiger is ababy. I defamed him once, his lacys stalked me, and he said "ur a noob say bye bye to ur charcter!"  

KeithChiemi

Nainai Kagoyuchi

Shy Regular

14,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:26 am
~ K E S ~
since i'm probably one of the slowest levelers on bera, i have a lot of pro friends that drag me along with them to things i'll never have any hope of killing...

User Image

then, we all end up dying 3nodding

User Image

no, it WASN'T because i forgot to put on hyper body... (okay, maybe it was...)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
BTW, I'm slower than you >.>;; Been on ms Bera for like I dunno, a long time =.= And I'm a lower lvl than you. Only 48. And thats RECENTLY I lvled.

My friend has several 7x characters and he makes those in like a month or two. My bf also happens to be a lvl 64 Cleric ;_; So.... I'm slow >.>
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:23 pm
that screeny was a few months ago. haven't leveled since... xp  

Doctor Kes

phillipo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:14 pm
I see VietxHue nearly every day (and sometimes HYDRANGE) when I'm training at Grims. >.> And I also see Tiger every day when I Goby (I switch back and forth for weeks at a time).

Yay for having to train on the same monsters from level 90 - 200 in GMS right now....

Edit: HYDRANGE came into my Grim map recently and thought my priestess friend and I were afk, but only my priestess friend was. She was sitting there testing us by killing all around our rope. She was doing like 10k's with heal. :O It was pretty awesome. But then I started killing solo, and she left. xP  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:43 pm

She doesn't have many fames. o=

Usually that's a sign of a hacker. Dunno.~

YURx ASiAN - FANTASiE

aquaticstone

7,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:25 pm
I don't take SSs of high people. Seen/met quite a lot though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:38 pm
dang those are some coo pics u got there xd  

xHaLoHeaDBuSax

TootsieFruity

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:09 pm

#2 o 3o
talked to her for awhile ..
shes quiet  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:12 pm
weddingsakura

#2 o 3o
talked to her for awhile ..
shes quiet

thats old news, its like takeing a picture of tiger, everyone know he is a high lvl we need the people that arent talked about!  

0Jackie0

0Jackie0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:22 pm
Oh Hey, my cuz is lvl 115 my aunt, yes my aunt is lvl 95 punkie19812 my friend is 90 , another friend is 112 I forgot his name thing but he is in my guild, another friend is 151 there is more because my guild has a lot of high lvls and my buddys are high lvls. NONE OF THESE PEOPLE ARE HACKERS! I promis :] they have just been there since maple started, well a little after it started.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:34 pm
Kladia
User Image
Wow, so pro!

omg lucky  

0Jackie0

0Jackie0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:36 pm
Almighty Tampon Vender
User Image

#1 in Broa.
He plays so early in the morning (it was 3 AM in my timezone when I took it)... D:

GO BROA. yea he dose play early, i meet him in el nath and he was being really weird lol it seemed like he kinda liked me, but that was a while ago like a long time  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:41 pm
phillipo
I see VietxHue nearly every day (and sometimes HYDRANGE) when I'm training at Grims. >.> And I also see Tiger every day when I Goby (I switch back and forth for weeks at a time).

Yay for having to train on the same monsters from level 90 - 200 in GMS right now....

Edit: HYDRANGE came into my Grim map recently and thought my priestess friend and I were afk, but only my priestess friend was. She was sitting there testing us by killing all around our rope. She was doing like 10k's with heal. :O It was pretty awesome. But then I started killing solo, and she left. xP

nice, 115!  

0Jackie0

V0KS

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:17 am
Broan Pride

User Image

I'm not in the picture. x: But I have a few friends in there.  
Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games