Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Back-to-School: Yay or Nay? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold
Yum <3
100%
 100%  [ 186 ]
Total Votes : 186

AznfoOo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:10 pm
i cant wait to go back.. i want to c my girl more!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:25 pm
Meh, I'll just see some old friends I haven't seen for a year, maybe get some new clothes, that's all.  

Azn Fcuk

Reizomaku

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:37 am
Azn Fcuk
Meh, I'll just see some old friends I haven't seen for a year, maybe get some new clothes, that's all.

Yea same here nothin serious but It'll be ok because it's my last year of high scholl. Yes! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:44 am
See, our school doesn't give out a school supply list before the school year starts. We have to wait and see what our teachers say we need to buy. Simply because we have many ever-changing teachers in our school.

As for the "yay or nay" question, I say yay becuse I'm going to become a sophomore in high school. Thus, I'll get to come to school a few days later than the freshman, and I'll also feel a sense of higher ranking, which is always fun.

firephoenix867

melon7aydee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:19 am
---------->

its a yay! i really want to go back to school miss my friends. haha

<
----------

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:25 am
[YAY]

Doesn't really matter, actually. I've been taking summer quarter, so it feels like an average school day most of the time. The only difference is that I'll be seeing my friends when they come back.

I've gone through my first year of college with no regrets, let's hope I do even better this year domokun heart .  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

henred5

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:56 am
[~.NittleGrasper.~]
It's that time of year again.... D;

I went to buy some new jeans (me old ones died on me.) and it was super crowded at the store. Not to mention the long lines to get into the dressing room.

Spoonfeed:
~How far are you willing to go for Back to School shopping?
~What do you like about going back to school?
~Hating how you can never find your size in clothes. (okay, not really)
~How many customers at stores can be very pushy and shovey. XP

Okay, disscuss!

For back to school shopping i'm not willing to go too far! lol
I just go into the town and shop there instead of going to some mega sale filled shopping center.
Is there anything to like about going back to school? Well apart from seeing your friends again, thats if they haven't left the school!
Its really annoying, like last half term there was this pair of really cool looking jeans, nice blue colour and it had spoarkles on it...ooo! I love sparkles just as much as the next person, when i checked to see it came in my size, it didn't. evil
Not too many customers are pushy and shovy, so long as I go to the shops that nice people go to...lol. Seriously though at the shops i go to the customers are not pushy, such as WHSmiths (such a cool shop for book/stationary/school supplies!)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:58 am
Well i guese that i'm kind of looking forward to going back but i'm not all that excited about somethings since my parents are making me take a course that i don't want to take and i'm going to try and get out of it some how... hopefullly. But for the back to school shopping is kinda one of the only things that my parents cant' say that i can't have as long as i tell them that its part of my suppply list so i guese that i'm kinda ok with that too.... and i just can't wait because then i get to see my friends again instead of only seeing my cousins day after day after day and having to listen to them ALL day long, so i'm glad school starting (sorta) stare  

cantlivwitoutluv

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:26 am
I can't wait til Monday! >< I have Orchestra camp!

*spams in own thread*

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:15 pm
definitely nay! there nothing to be happy about at that school.  

demonry2

Moon_Child08

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:05 pm
Il ove to go back to school heart
Finally, no more stay at home playing games-internet maniac-no fun time anymore!
This time I have improved myself!
What I hate is that all that money toward school stuff is Manga gonk and there is no problem for me for shopping, we have uniforms gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:17 pm
Ugh... I HATE School, but it is neccissary for me. Good thing this is my last yr. in school w00t! w00t! I'll probably just get a few extra clothes. Not much to shop for.. I only have a few classes a day. razz  

tenmatentei

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:56 pm
nay, definitely nay!! i hate back-to-school shopping since usually, you don't need those items anymore next year and the year after. the only thing i look forward to school is that i am able to see all of my old friends and meet new ones. so yeah, i leave my case.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:15 am
[~.NittleGrasper.~]
It's that time of year again.... D;

I went to buy some new jeans (me old ones died on me.) and it was super crowded at the store. Not to mention the long lines to get into the dressing room.

Spoonfeed:
~How far are you willing to go for Back to School shopping?
~What do you like about going back to school?
~Hating how you can never find your size in clothes. (okay, not really)
~How many customers at stores can be very pushy and shovey. XP

Okay, disscuss!

Bit of both I DO NOT LIKE IT THAT summer is over, since mom will lock the comps up....
but then, I get to see my frends again!^^  

[Joan De Arc]

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:39 pm
I need the compy for essays... sweatdrop and reports.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff