Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Why I refuse to call myself Otaku. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thonek

Revered Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:37 pm
it seems some people have no life, I really don't care that much to learn japanese, I've just picked up a few things.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:37 am
I would actually be interested in learning Japanese. Prolly mostly because of the similarities to Finnish in phonology. And they say it's easy for a Finn to learn Japanese (no idea if it's true, but might as well give it a try). Although now that I'm moving to Hong Kong, I think I should just try learning Kantonese Chinese. But it seems way too difficult, goddamn six tones and all. wink  

Shinrin Minto

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:17 pm
Shinrin Minto
I would actually be interested in learning Japanese. Prolly mostly because of the similarities to Finnish in phonology. And they say it's easy for a Finn to learn Japanese (no idea if it's true, but might as well give it a try). Although now that I'm moving to Hong Kong, I think I should just try learning Kantonese Chinese. But it seems way too difficult, goddamn six tones and all. wink
Hmmm... If I actually had to say anything, phonetically or otherwise, Japanese is actually a bit like Russian.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:32 pm
MadAzrael
Shinrin Minto
Hmmm... If I actually had to say anything, phonetically or otherwise, Japanese is actually a bit like Russian.

Russian! eek I totally disagree with that. wink For example, Russian has four different s-sounds and the typical Slavic palatal nasal. Afaik, Japanese has only one s-sound, voiceless alveolar fricative. Correct me if I'm wrong.  

Shinrin Minto

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:35 pm
Wow...We're getting pretty off-topic, aren't we? XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:36 pm
MadAzrael

Whoops. Sowwy. Otakus. Continue. xd  

Shinrin Minto

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:38 pm
Shinrin Minto
MadAzrael

Whoops. Sowwy. Otakus. Continue. xd
Mou daijoubu desu. Don't worry about it. As long as we eventually migrate back to what was once the purpose of this thread. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:25 am
One of the things I do want to see is the man's hands, I can't picture them with the description..  

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:41 pm
VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
One of the things I do want to see is the man's hands, I can't picture them with the description..
And how did he manage to tie the ropes with his hands all deformed like that?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:26 pm
MadAzrael
VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
And how did he manage to tie the ropes with his hands all deformed like that?
Ineverreallythoughtof thatbefore sweatdrop ...And yes, no spaces, deal with it.  

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

Kradxon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:13 pm
dang i had no idea. I find myself to b a Anime FAN!! otaku just didn't seem right. For some reason it just didn't set well w/ me now i kno why.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:55 pm
Thats creepy eek  

shjkasfj

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:08 pm
Angelica17400
Thats creepy eek
There have been other murderers linked with anime, too. There was the Evangelion murders...and I believe someone committed a murder straight out of FLCL, if I'm not mistaken...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:23 pm
^ Seriously? o_o;; damn. D:  

Inkieee!
Crew

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:16 am
There was a French group that put together the Bible Black Cult.

His hands were not badly deformed. He just did not have complete flexability with his hands.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff