Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prodius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:35 pm
Hello everyone. I'm Prodius. I play Black Legion Chaos Space Marines. My brother plays Tyranid and my other brother plays Eldar.

my hobbies include making my Korne Berzerkers do strange things, for instance one of them is falling on his butt and still aiming a plasma pistol at some poor soul... is that badass or what?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:41 pm
Hey im Alex and i've bin playin fer round 4 yrs...i have Black Templars :Space Marines, and Imperial Guard added (Steal Legion all the way!!!) (my army ahs been fighting coruption in the Armageddon sector)here's the list:

High Marshall Denvir (the preacher)
Emporer's champion (the voice)
Librarian (the book)

The words-
6 10man squads of tactical rines
2 10squads of assault rines
3 10man squads of scouts
2 5 man squads of termi's
1 5man veteran squad
3 rhinos
2 predators
1whirlwind
2 crusader variant Landraiders
2 5bike bike squadron
1 3bike attack bike squad
1 3speeder landspeeder squadron

NO Retreat, No Remorse, No Surrender  

Ticklish_Boi

Hiox

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:34 pm
Hiyo. I play Imperial Guard primarely. I also have a World Eaters army and a n ork army. The Orks were my first rmy but I've just lost interest in them since I started them about 6 years ago at age 12. My World Eaters are pretty small but I use them occasionally for something completely different from Guard. I'm currently interested in putting together a Sisters of Battle/Witch Hunters army.

EDIT: oh sorry. No pix yet. I'll look into getting some.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:03 pm
Hey everyone, I just joined the guild today smile I Play Necrons, Tau, And Tyranids. I would have stuck to manly one army untill it grew but My relatives have no clue about what Models go with what army. So i am slowly expanding all three ( mainly Tau and Necrons ) I Just went nd took some pics.

TAU
User Image

HammerHead- Hawk turquoise
Fire Warriors- hawk turquoise, Chaos Black
Crisis Battlesuit- Regal Blue, Sunburst yellow
Crisis battlesuit Shas'el- Boltgun metal, Shining gold
Kroot- Red Gore

Necrons
User Image

Nightbringer- Shadow grey, chainmail, Chaos black.
Destroyer- Boltgun metal, Chaos black, Shining gold drybrush
Warriors- Boltgun metal, Mythril silver, chaos blakc, Shining gold drybrush
Scarab swarm- Bolgun metal, chaos black, shining gold drybrush
Monolith- Chaos black, boltgun metal, snot green
Flayed ones- bronzed flesh, bleached bone mix, boltgun metal

Tyranids
User Image

Carnifex- Goblin green, Chaos black
Warriors- Goblin green, chaos black
Ravener- Goblin green, chaos black
Biovore- Goblin green, chaos black,
Spores.- Red gore
- Red gore, goblin green
- Goblin green, darkangels green ( if im correct )
Termagaunts and Hormagaunts- Chaos black, goblin green  

Jesus was a starfish

Kawaii Gaian

prophetic_fury

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:33 pm
I've had the acceptance message in my mail box for about two weeks. I finally decided to join the guild tonight. I don't have an army. I don't even play WH40k. I used to paint War Machine models and have been looking into WH40k. But being unemployed really hampers things. If looked into the stories and universe of 40k and I love RPing it here on Gaia. When I get a job I think I'm going to invest in a Tau or Imperial Guard army.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:40 pm
Hi, I collect Imperial guard Cadians, and I have a flegding space marine force that i have imagined up they are both very small as its christmas and i have to save my money. Unfortunatley I probabley cannot get pics to show. And a large Tau force featuring a barricuda fighter. http://photos.wanadoo.co.uk/album/album_contact.html?_album=1053788  

Traitor Jacknife

The Original Ultramoose

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:54 pm
I've gone through Chaos marines, Tau, Tyranids, and even a brief dark eldar stint.

I still love 'Nids.

I don't play WH40k much anymore, as lack of skillful opponents has led to there being no fun in winning. I've started collecting a Khemri fantasy army, though.

WH40k can get boring after ten years.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 4:35 pm
Hi I've been playing for less than a year. I have an ulthwe eldar army and I'll put up a pic soon  

Archmage_Snorian

greqrg

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:48 am
i play death gaurd and orks, ill try to get some pics of my nurgle soon, but the orks still need some paint.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:16 pm
Hello.

I play a World Eaters army of about 24 Khorne Berserkers. Half of them are painted (and rather poorly at that). I'll post a pic as soon as possible...  

Ackturaz

Swelling Orgasm

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:11 pm
Hey everyone my Name is Phase I am in the process of making a Blood Raven Army and i will be posting pics as i go...it will take a while. I'm new to the gaia comunity as well as this guild so im kinda poor and stuffs...um i think that just about sums me up...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:03 am
Hi, im aircommander, im startin an harakoni warhawks army. I have no income so no pics/models. working on army list  

aircommander20

Garou-Jinketsu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:03 pm
Hiya guys, names Garou. I have a massive Tau army, with a most unique paint job. I would love to show you guys a pic, but allas I am but a poor college student, and I don't have a digital camera.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:35 pm
heh, I don't know how to play. I have owned my minatures for a little over two years. Yeah I know, it's sad that I don't know how to play it after this long. Anyways, I play as the Space Wolves faction of the Space Marines. I can't get a pic up until much later. I own a Venerable dreadnought, a pack of blood claws, a pack of Grey wolves, Iron priest, and a pack of long fangs. Unfortunately my dog got a hold of my grey wolves and blood claws so I have maybe seven of each pack. I hope to buy more of these, and to learn how to play.  

ArmosD49

The Lady Giyan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:31 pm
hey all, ive been playing 40k since i was tiny, and have recently picked up fantasy as well. i have an uber ultramarine army (my origional army) which is geared towards tournaments, and i have a work-in-progress dark eldar army and necron army (both sitting at about 1000 points).

here are some pics of a few of my models:

User Image
test model for an army i planned - never did it cause there was too much white
User Image
yay for my force commander - dark eldar killer extrodanaire
User Image
assault marine sergeant
User Image
mmmm, dark elf sorceress  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items