Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply The Politics Subforum, it was -almost- inevitable.
The Liberal Democrats - &quot;The REAL Alternative?&quot; Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be supporting the Liberal Democrats on May 5th?
Yes, I shall
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, I shall not
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I am STILL undecided with less than a week to go...
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 3

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 2:01 pm
Nebelstern
I rather had the idea that this was to be a pro-liberalism thread. Meh. Im tired, I've been using meh too much already. So go have your negative campaigning. Good night.

I shall  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 12:29 pm
Who's going to be staying up into the small hours tonight?  

Boolean Julian
Crew

Shadow_of_Neb

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 1:03 pm
whapcapn

Julian, I'm on a thorpe park trip tomorrow, how can I stay up that late?  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 1:10 pm
whapcapn
why me of course! 3nodding if you havent already voted get out and vote anti labour! quick! please! if you value democracy, vote for it!  

Bono Vox

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 1:11 pm
Bono Vox
whapcapn
why me of course! 3nodding if you havent already voted get out and vote anti labour! quick! please! if you value democracy, vote for it!

I must say that I whole-heartedly support that comment. Down with the Bliar! Up with Kennedy!  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 1:28 pm
Nebelstern
Bono Vox
whapcapn

I must say that I whole-heartedly support that comment. Down with the Bliar! Up with Kennedy!

thats right! Lib Dems and the Tories can achive greatness for this Nation of ours! down with blair and up with Howard! oh and to a certain extent kennedy, just because he makes me laugh... xd  

Bono Vox

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 1:34 pm
Bono Vox
Nebelstern
Bono Vox
whapcapn

thats right! Lib Dems and the Tories can achive greatness for this Nation of ours! down with blair and up with Howard! oh and to a certain extent kennedy, just because he makes me laugh... xd

That cuddly scottish pipsqueak makes us all laugh. Secretly, not loudly.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 1:36 pm
Nebelstern
Bono Vox
Nebelstern
Bono Vox
whapcapn

That cuddly scottish pipsqueak makes us all laugh. Secretly, not loudly.
xd  

Bono Vox

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 2:01 pm
Nebelstern
Bono Vox
whapcapn

A Lib/Dem governemnt would ruin the country even further.

eek

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:52 am
Stayed up till 5 am. Labour won, so didn't much care anymore. Went to sleep. Currently missing lecture and lunch.  

Zoutout

Gaulia

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 7:31 am
Zoutout
Stayed up till 5 am. Labour won, so didn't much care anymore. Went to sleep. Currently missing lecture and lunch.

So did I. o:  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:08 am
Invictus_88
Nebelstern
Bono Vox
whapcapn

eek

Well, of course they would. They have no experience of government. But they have undoubtedly the best ideaology, and to a certain extent the best policies.
You escaped answering my questions about dodgy Tory policies this time Invi. You might not be so lucky in 4 years time twisted  

Boolean Julian
Crew

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 10:03 am
whapcapn
Invictus_88
Nebelstern
Bono Vox
whapcapn

eek

Well, of course they would. They have no experience of government. But they have undoubtedly the best ideaology, and to a certain extent the best policies.
You escaped answering my questions about dodgy Tory policies this time Invi. You might not be so lucky in 4 years time twisted

The lib dems won in my area. The Tories only got 2% in Scotland xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 11:24 am
You just wait, I tell you! The Lib Dems shall take Labour and the Cons on next election! They already hold more seats than ever before in their party history!

*Is sour as Chelmsford west is STILL Conservative...*

Nebelstern
Crew

Bono Vox

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 11:25 am
Nebelstern

*Is sour as Chelmsford west is STILL Conservative...*
Muahahahahahahahahahahaha! xd  
The Politics Subforum, it was -almost- inevitable.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games