Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Know Any Anime Quotes? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:34 pm
"Nobu what the hell are you doing here?"
"Wonderful just the welcome I expected. You know Miss Nana (the other one) this stew is wonderful. You'll make someone a wonderful wife someday."
"Thanks and just for the record I made the stew Nobu."
"oh it is a little salty." - Nana Oosaki and Nobu Terashima Nana  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:09 am
[Love Hina Again]

Naru: I love you, I love you, I love you so much! All right, fine, I'm in love with you! I may not be your Promise Girl, but I love you okay? I love you, Keitaro! I love you, I love you, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU! I love you.  

march sucks balls

Captain_Chaos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:35 am
From "Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust"
Left Hand: You're not a bad guy, D. You just dress bad.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:46 pm
DNAngel[manga]...

"Can you see in the Darkness of Heart?"

La Esperanca...

"I want to conquer the 'Whiteness'. Be Defiled."

"It's easy to be friendly with them... But... But somewhere inside... I don't know how. I can't become close with them. Because of this barrier... I created unconsciously. But somewhere inside... it's what I desire. Our inner scars... That awkwardness... That's why we're drawn to each other. Things unseen... Things unknown... Things I believe in... The Forbidden Door--has it been opened? Now... who will choose whom?"

Beyond My Touch...

"My heart stopped throbbing... the moment I saw his face contort in anguish. It's as if I've lost my heart. But it doesn't make me feel any better. In fact... ... I wonder why, but it hurts. Much more than before. A lot more..."

"Maybe all I truly wanted was for you to know... ... what I couldn't tell you while I was still alive. I think I truly... ... Love... ... You..." "No... Don't! Don't vanish...! I still don't understand. My head's totally confused... And I can't think clearly. But you alone... Don't be content and disappear--Leaving my like this!" "Mizuno..." "If you are gone, I-I'll turn back t the ghost-like person I was before. When you're around, I'm... not like that. Even if you make me nervous and irritated... and hurt... Even if you make me upset... I can't help thinking about you... I--I Love you. That's why--Ahh. But of course. That's it. The reason why... ...My heart throbs and hurts... is all because... of that. Because I love him. My invisible feeling is... Made visible by his smile. No matter what."

Diglett Girl

[ ` m R s . b l o 0 m ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:53 pm
"That's the evil stuff that burnt my tongue!" -Inuyasha (Inuyasha)

"Will you give me the pleasure of bearing my child?" -Miroku (Inuyasha)

"WHAT!?!, You got the pleasure of sharing Sasuke's first kiss?" -Sakura (Naruto)

"*SMACK!* You pervert!" -Sango (Inuyasha)

"Inuyasha.....SIT-BOY! *BAM*" -Kagome (Inuyasha)

"*Puts hands on hips, legs together and shakes a***, They call it the forest of death and soon you'll find out why!" -Naruto (Naruto)

"Grrr *Glares at Inuyasha*....Heart Scar!!!!" -Shippo (Inuyasha)

"Sexy Jutsui!...*Transforms*... Hey There! *Winks*" -Naruto (Naruto)

"I wonder if I can do that with my tongue? *sticks out tongue and wiggles it as far as it can go*" -Naruto (Naruto)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:21 pm
I feel like I'm surrounded by a bunch of people who have nothing but hilarity in mind. They don't feel anything other than comedy when something happens that's funny, and don't think of the depth of things people are saying. I mean, where's the meaning in "Sit-Boy!"? Nothing. I feel like I'm surrounded like a bunch of children. ::Hides behind wall, fear of being flamed.::

I'll post a quote so I don't feel like a litter bug...

La Esperanca...

"I hate people like you. I am going... to rip off your mask."

"For what reason does it exist? ... This thing. 'Holy' 'Pure' 'Must not be defiled.' 'Must not be touched.' Protected in a glass case. Not even allowed to receive water.' 'A decoration.' Look at it. It's beautiful. Beautiful! Delicate. And infinitely... ... fragile!"

Diglett Girl

Mun-Su

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:01 pm
"Perversion is a man's sin.
Not to forgive is a woman's sin"
-Onsokumaru, 2x2=Shinobuden

"It's been a long time, Cloud."
-Sephiroth, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:01 am
"Idiot..." -Shippo(Inuyasha)  

[ ` m R s . b l o 0 m ]

SilentFin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:44 pm
NINJA FOOD!! -Inuyasha  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:36 pm
"I came to deliver bad luck" - Train Heartnet from Black Cat  

XxsilverdivinerX

La-Jinn_The_Mystical

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:39 am
"you wont live long enough to eat dinner" -*MEZZO* Ive seen them all including the movie and i still like that saying...they say it like 4 times every episode smile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:32 am
"I'm just an old fasion Cowboy"-cowboy bebop

"Don't try to live so wise don't cry cuz your so right"-Naruto  

RatmasterD21

Aquajade

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:12 pm
"Ed found it. *laughs*" -Cowboy Bebop

"IRON REIVER SOUL STEALER!" -Inuyasha

"Kaede: Inuyasha, stupid is as stupid does. Ye need to learn to be more careful with your speech.

Inuyasha: Are you calling me stupid, you old hag? What do you know about it? You weren't even there.

Kaede: I know this, ungrateful dog. In order to find the Sacred Jewel shards, Kagome's spiritual power is essential, yet ye made her upset with your words and sent her running home.

Inuyasha: That was her idea. She chose to go home. I never forced her. She said [imitating Kagome] "I'm going home, stupid."
Kaede: Inuyasha.

Inuyasha: Huh, what?
Kaede: That imitation was pathetic.

Inuyasha: [falls over] I'm a demon, not a comedian!" -Inuyasha (i cant remember which episode though)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:45 pm
"It's a long story although it's really kind of a short one..." -Wolfwood (Trigun)  

motopsycho

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:36 pm
"Money makes the world go round!"- Tamahome from Fushigi yuugi
"I'm hungry!" Goku from Saiyuki
"*draws gun* I'll kill you!" Sanzo from Saiyuki
"Stupid monkey!" Gojyo from Saiyuki
"Now...now..." Hakkai from Saiyuki
"Riya my darling!" Dorothy from Akazukin cha cha
"YA-HA!!!" Himura from Eyesheild 21
" there's only one answer!" Kyu from Tentei Gakuen Q(Detective school Q)  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff