Welcome to Gaia! ::

The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Hangout

Back to Guilds

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Lesbian, Hangout, Friends 

Reply ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!
Kat's Lesbian/Gay/Bi Bar! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you...
  Bi
  Gay
  Lesbian
View Results

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:39 pm
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
-smiles- "you're the first to tell me that" -says in hushed tone looking back down at milk and blushes- "you're pretty kawaii yourself"
I blush and giggle. "Aww i feel loved." I said in a playful vices.

"maybe you are" i look up with a smirk on my face
I giggel.
"Good."
I said with the same smirk.

-brings hand up to my mouth and muffles giggles of my own-
-reaches same hand away from my mouth and grabs you chin between my index finger and thumb suddenly standing and bending over table to your face- "that smirk of yours is kawaii" i whisper before kissing your lips gently
I kisses back with love.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:16 pm
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
-smiles- "you're the first to tell me that" -says in hushed tone looking back down at milk and blushes- "you're pretty kawaii yourself"
I blush and giggle. "Aww i feel loved." I said in a playful vices.

I giggel.
"Good."

-reaches same hand away from my mouth and grabs you chin between my index finger and thumb suddenly standing and bending over table to your face- "that smirk of yours is kawaii" i whisper before kissing your lips gently
I kisses back with love.

-ears rest limply on head and shoulders slump as i fall into the kiss passionately- 'i need to spice this up some' -i think before gently biting your bottom lip with meh cat-like fangs causing you to purr-  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:57 am
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

I giggel.
"Good."

I kisses back with love.

-ears rest limply on head and shoulders slump as i fall into the kiss passionately- 'i need to spice this up some' -i think before gently biting your bottom lip with meh cat-like fangs causing you to purr-

I purr out of passion and open my muth.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:42 pm
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

I giggel.
"Good."

I kisses back with love.

-my right hand remains gripping your chin and my left moves to hold your neck as i slowly start to sink into the passion of the moment and start to purr myself-
-i notice Aanna's mouth opening and i decide it's safe to enter her- ((i kno i kno that's gonna sound really yuri but its only kissing,,,,right?)) -with a short battle between our tounges i run out of breath and pull back to gasp heatedly-  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:38 am
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

I kisses back with love.

-my right hand remains gripping your chin and my left moves to hold your neck as i slowly start to sink into the passion of the moment and start to purr myself-
-i notice Aanna's mouth opening and i decide it's safe to enter her- ((i kno i kno that's gonna sound really yuri but its only kissing,,,,right?)) -with a short battle between our tounges i run out of breath and pull back to gasp heatedly-
"Wow." Was all I could say  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:24 pm
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

I kisses back with love.

-softly pants- "that was amazing! you're an amazing kisser Aanna" -straightens up on other side of table and reluctently sits back down again-  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:25 pm
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

-softly pants- "that was amazing! you're an amazing kisser Aanna" -straightens up on other side of table and reluctently sits back down again-
Blushes alittle. "Thanks so are you."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:27 pm
^////^ -smiles while blushing and finishes off drink- "quelle heure- oh heh sry what time is it?" i ask slightly embarrassed for letting some french slip in the sentence-  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:30 am
isabella505
^////^ -smiles while blushing and finishes off drink- "quelle heure- oh heh sry what time is it?" i ask slightly embarrassed for letting some french slip in the sentence-
"I don't know I think about 4:00?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:57 pm
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

"Quatre heures du matin déjà!" i ask shock flying across my face  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:38 pm
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

I giggle. "Sorry what did you say?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:20 pm
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

"du matin ou du souer..." i mutter to myself -looks up shocked and embarrassed when you ask me- "oh! heh -sweatdrop- gomen!...Ack! i did it again! -laughing- sorry" i laugh from the sheer idiocy of the moment for awhile then when regaining composure again i straighten out and reply calmy, "i was just saying 'four oclock in the morning already!'"  

izzybelYUME17

caellan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:59 pm
**Sowly, silently, I slip into the bar and heads to the darkest corner possible, followed by my trusty wolf-cub, Maya. My cloak pulled tight around my thin frame, i take a seat and pull Maya into my lap.**

"it's alright, Maya, baby, no-one can catch us here, don't you worry."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:17 am

*walks in....looks around....pulls up a stool orders a bacardi n coke...waits for it while singing along to the song thats playing*
3nodding  

studchick

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:13 pm
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

"du matin ou du souer..." i mutter to myself -looks up shocked and embarrassed when you ask me- "oh! heh -sweatdrop- gomen!...Ack! i did it again! -laughing- sorry" i laugh from the sheer idiocy of the moment for awhile then when regaining composure again i straighten out and reply calmy, "i was just saying 'four oclock in the morning already!'"
"Wow you are so cool"  
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games