Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Black Cat RP (Originals Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:43 pm
She sighs happily. "You said something about a man named Train and a girl named Eve." She returns to you staring at you. "What are they like? Just give me a general description nothing to detailed."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:11 pm
"Train's hyper and doesn't think much when goes into a fight. He loves milk,seafood,and food in general. He's good at disguises and can fall asleep anywhere,anytime. Eve loves to read and observe the things around her. She never forgets a book once she reads it and she hates windowless rooms. Eve seems cold and calculating when it comes to fighting and doesn't hesitate to help someone in need,like Train." Sven paused for a breath before continuing, "Train calls Eve 'Princess' because she was like a princess locked in Torneo's mansion. Torneo is an underground arms dealer."

((I'm recalling what I know from the anime and manga.))  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:19 pm
Myoko blinks and closes her eyes. Her eyelids flutter rapidly and her eyes seem to be scanning for something. "Got it! They sound fun! Train will be fun for this half of me, and Eve for the other." She smiles. "No need to describe them any further. My database contains full pictures, I just needed to know alittle about them now their profiles are almost fully filled. Meeting them will make my observation listings in their profiles the last thing I need. After that I'll never need to ask what they like or stuff like that."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:21 pm
Svens jaw dropped and he said "What? You already knew them?"  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:27 pm
"I'm not human...remember. Besides Biotech knows ANYONE! Even if that person doesn't want to be known." Looks ashamed. "I only knew what they looked like."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:31 pm
Sven noticed that she looked ashamed and said "There's no reason to be ashamed. Because you know anyone,you'd make a great sweeper."  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:56 am
"I'd be able to tell you any most wanted man's weakness. I just need a second to look into his eyes. I was programmed to pick out small details and use those against my opponents. Humans, animals, and other robots." She smiles a bit. "But seeing as I have another side...I was useless to them. Now I use my knowledge of each biotech engineer to scare them, I can't do anything to them, I can only single them out. They travel in packs nowadays, they all know I'm out here somewhere. If I were to attack one the rest would attack and destroy me...I am a living being. I have blood, organs, the works. My brain is the only thing needed to destroy the biotech labs, or the world. Depends on who takes care of me." She nods once then points to a spot on her neck just above the barcode. "I dare you to press that once."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:43 pm
Sven said "No thanks..."  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Emos Eat Skittles

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:03 pm
Little did the two know, but they were being watched carefully. Every word of their conversation was being heard, and taken in carefully. Train had finally made his way back to the bar, and felt quite relieved to just sit down and have a drink. He also found it fun to listen in on Sven and his new friend. This girl had claimed she knew about him, but could someone truly know what the other person was like without even talking to them once. He would show her that there was much about him that she couldn't learn from data. Spinning around in the bar chair, he jumped up and made his way towards them. This would be a good time to test his new disguise.
An old woman approached the two, and stood behind Sven. "I couldn't help hearing you two young people's conversation. The things they talk about these days. Well... " He wanted to annoy Sven, because he loved it when he got flustered and mad. It was the most funny thing in the world, and plus.. he needed a laugh after his last job. The elderly woman pressed her hand on Sven's inner thigh and appeared to be flirting with him. "mmm... you sexy hunk of meet!" He was almost scared of what Sven would do to him now. That is if he could find out it was him.
((I really hope I didn't just do the opposite of what train is like, but after the last thing u said I though he might be the rambunctious, energetic, joking type, that is only serious when he wants, or has to be.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:13 pm
((you got pretty close to the right character. if you read just a few chapters you can get a good idea of what the characters act like all the time.))

"I see you're finally back,Train." Sven said,ripping off the mask.  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Emos Eat Skittles

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:48 pm
"Eheheheh. Knew it was me didn't you?! Well.. I bet if it had been anyone else I would have completely fooled them. You just know me too well hahaha! Oh and by the way. Who's the girl?" He picked a seat next to sven and awaited an answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:37 pm
"Her name's Myoko. I'm sure she can tell you more about herself if you ask her." Sven said to Train "And no,I wouldn't have been fooled by any of your other disguises,I know you to well."  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Emos Eat Skittles

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:09 pm
Train just shrugged, and switched seats. He leaned towards Myoko and gave her a little tap on the shoulder. "So your Myoko eh? Well, shall we get aquainted. My name is Train. Train Heartnet. And who might you be to Sven here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:19 pm
"Your birthday is April 13, Your Age is 23 years old, your blood type is O, Your Height is 175cm, and your weight is 65kg. Should I degrade your thoughts of my knowledge further? Or leave you gaping at that?" She never looked into his eyes the entire time until now. "I'm not human stupid. As for my presence here, Sven has taken me under his wing. I'll be staying here and helping Annette tentively until further notice." She sits and looks at Train maturely and very suffisticatedly. Her hands gently rested in her lap, but one of her guns is exposed from under her skirt in it's holster.  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Emos Eat Skittles

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:19 pm
Train simply shrugs. "Yes, you have all that correct. And yes I find that quite impressive. But, there is more to a human's character than just their age, and height... There is their nature. Their characteristics. Their soul. A soul. Do you have one of those? Do you know the true aspects of friendship. Can you love, or be loved? What is all this to you. Yes, I see your not human. And, for that I feel bad for you. Humans have something about them that make them special. Better than many other creatures. No matter how powerful a demon, pr robot, or any other supernatural being may be, a human always has a unique way of dealing with it. They have a heart that tells them what this situation needs. Should they understand why it's happening and try to talk their way through it, or take over by force. Do you know this? I fear you, and yet at the same time, I wonder how you can go on." He lay his arms across the table, and rested his head on them. "I hope we can be friends so I can understand you a little better..." His voice dulled a bit, and then he was motionless. His unique trait of falling asleep at any place at any time had kicked in. He was tired, and nothing stopped him from getting his rest.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff