Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
How many of you have hit your parents? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you do when you get spanked
Nothing, hope it doesn't hurt that much
35%
 35%  [ 57 ]
I defend myself, but don't hit them
32%
 32%  [ 53 ]
I hit back. They take some damage. Serves them right.
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
My parents never hit me
20%
 20%  [ 34 ]
I'm not asian
3%
 3%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 162

Calvin`

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:06 pm
I've never raised a hand to them.
I just get what they think I deserve whether I right or wrong.
Dx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:33 pm
When i was little i use to do naughty things and got spanked.. i would run away / hide from parents then my parents find me and yah... and a couple hour later they would kiss my boo-boos and yah... But i was kinda glad they did spanked me and all cause that teaches me what was right and what wasnt / respect

xstrawberrysmoothyx

x Lil Angel x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:39 pm
I was a bad kid.. and I'd get spanked.. but never did anything about it since I deserved it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:53 am
hey lil angelllll lol

oh well, yeah i neva got spanked....all they do is.....yell @ me. lol

but i understand them easily....so they neva go further then yelling.

its upon us....v giv them change 2 say stuff or spank us..its better to make them happy and live happily. sometimes v r against to what they tell us..but hey u can tell them wat u feel like or say u dont wanna do it.......i do tell them..and they understand. straight and forward .....  

Lucky_Lips

Jotave

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:49 am
man thats probably the worst thing you can do is hit your parents..... but i wouldnt hit them if they hit me thats just wrong and plus if i did it will come back on me 10000000000000000 times worse!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:18 am
The worst I got was a wooden spoon to the thigh or the calf. That s**t stung... but that was a loooooooooooong time ago. Now it's just a lecture... Hehe, they try to ground me from games, etc. but I'm home alone whenever I come home from school so.... yeah I play games, draw, and stuff.
I don't think I'd hit my parents... I've felt like it at times (who hasn't... seriously) but I didn't... though I am a bit bigger than the both of them... sweatdrop  

Sean Wolf

SakuraLe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:35 pm
I never hit my parents. They never hit me neither. But I would never hit them. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:57 pm
My dad randomly gets mad, and randomly grabs either my arm or throat really hard and yells at me, then I end up crying and sulking the rest of the day...  

x_Eternal_Ice_x

AznTrix

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:52 am
see when i was young, i feared the stick of doom, but then one day i relized, hey im like 2 feet taller then my parents what can they do to me, so now i kinda stand there while my mom tries to punch me biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:01 am
WHen i was little i got hit when i did something wrong i have a very stirked parents because if i drop a sock or something i get scolded at or my grandmother would it be but not anymore and for you hit back, heck no i was get ten times the hitting and they'd get my uncl and aunt out they are scary when pissed.  

LaLa.LoliPop

makarian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:02 am
haha, what azntrix said was sort of funny. .
oh well, im not taller than my parents, just in level with my mom but shorter than my dad. .
but gosh, i never thought of hitting them. .
matters are only gonna get worse then  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:04 am
AznTrix
see when i was young, i feared the stick of doom, but then one day i relized, hey im like 2 feet taller then my parents what can they do to me, so now i kinda stand there while my mom tries to punch me biggrin
i fear the sick of doom to even when they where just using it to scratch there backs. i remeber that i once head it under the couch so no one could find it.  

LaLa.LoliPop

AznTrix

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:07 am
Loli-Pop-Chan
AznTrix
i fear the sick of doom to even when they where just using it to scratch there backs. i remeber that i once head it under the couch so no one could find it.

lmfao tht so funny because i did the same thing  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:10 am
AznTrix
Loli-Pop-Chan
AznTrix

lmfao tht so funny because i did the same thing
she found the damn thing and ask me why and who put it there i blamed it all on my cousen. and my cousen started to cry and say she didn't do it and i made a run for it.  

LaLa.LoliPop

Aly Stormfleet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:12 am
Um, my dad once hit me with a stick a few times when I was a little kid. That was because I told him right out that I didn't want to learn how to play the piano. Now, he's a bit more afraid because I told him it might be against the law. I love using my knowledge to confuse him...anyhow, I'm more mature now and it's not my dad that hits me, it's my mom. She only uses a light folder or something, so it doesn't hurt much.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff