View Results

.x.strawberry.x.gashes.x.

Crumbly Connoisseur

14,250 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:33 pm
I just got a new swimsuit, it's a two piece that was supposed to be patternless and black but somehow ended up as a bright turquoise.
I have no idea how that happend. The color is almost blinding. >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:51 pm
i have a halter top kind of top and regular bikini bottoms
(black, of course)
i haven't been swimming in almost 2 years though :sigh:  

ronton-ritsuzen

2aetH

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:43 pm
I usually wear an undershirt and "girl boxers" under whatever I'm wearing. So if there happens to be a swimming pool, and people happen to be swimming, I just take off everything else and jump in.

I can't swim very well, though, so it's more of flopping around with friends than actual swimming. mrgreen

Color: whatever
Pattern: whatever  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:23 pm
my swimsuit is basically black shorts with two white striped on the side, nothing special.  

WeissVicious

slipknot_him_slut

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:03 pm
i don't really like pools because of the chemicals and s**t but the ocean and lakes are cool to swim in....i just go for a black suit and sometimes red or pink on it depends what i like at the time...lol but if no one's around or s**t like that i go nude  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:42 am
i dont really swim, i had no choice in my suit. so its a pink one piece and i wear an overshirt, the pattern is like this flowers...no matter how much sun screen i put on i always get some kind of light tan, if i stay out to long i get very red.i'm moving somewhere way north someday....  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Anardana

Magnetic Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:51 am
I've got a black tankini, its like a bikinitop/vest top with hot pants instead of bikini bottoms. More practical than a bikini as I can actually swim and play water sports in it, but still pretty, like a bikini. Shows my tatoo also which is always good.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:44 pm
well usually i wear a onepeice and wear boxers and a shirt over it  

The Reused

Oterys

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:19 pm
I don't swim much, but the swim suit that I have is a 2 piece, but its like a halter and shorts set.
Color: lime green
Pattern: floral pattern  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:06 am
Im a water sport addict. My sis owns a watersport facility in Spain and im there almost every year. For me its black swimming trunks or if im scubadiving or surfing its a black wetsuit.  

YuukiRendar

wantondestruction

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:04 am
I personally prefer my tankini. It's comfortable, yet not too showy. It's a haltar top with I guess normal bottoms with little ties on the sides that don't actually serve any purpose except to look stupid when they come undone. It's black flowers with white outlines on a red background. It's pretty cute, actually, the only suit I've ever had that I've actually liked how I look in it. Yay!!! Self confidence at last!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:22 pm
4laugh Skinny dipping<333333333 Thats fun! but i have a 2-piece!!Its Black and white,need a new one soon 3nodding

Xoh_Emily

ntropi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:07 pm
I go swimming two times a week in my black, lacy swimsuit with a black rose in the center. This is pic of the white version (the black version sold out) from the website I bought it from (newport-news.com):
User Image

and here is a pic of me wearing it (in addition to a load of sunscreen, and waterproof eyeliner):

User Image

heart Ntropi heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:18 pm
Well, I'm hoping to buy a new swimsuit, but my mom's kinda strict when it comes to two peices and I'm having trouble finding a black one-peice. Also, money may become a problem.....  

lola_siannodel

Shadow`s Enigma

Apocalyptic Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:32 pm
I hate swimming, just plain and simple. For that matter, I hate getting water sprayed on me, unless I'm prepared for it or too damn hot to care. (Although, rain is an exception if I'm at home. I love running out in it)

I have 2 one piece swimsuits. 1 is deep shades of blue, looks like water. The other is torquise and purple, also looks like water.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff