Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.
~You Know You're Obsessed When~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.:OMG WTF?:.
  Freak.
  Ditto!
View Results

psychotic LEE

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:59 pm
I had this dream... that went went on this school excursion. And we split of into threes, and the teacher put me with these guys [one of whom is my crush] and then after completing the excursion we had like 1 hr left so we went to this really deserted coffee club... And we were seating down in this love seat.. [the three of us] and I paid them each $20 to make out with each other.... D8 HAHAHA. They weren't that great at kissing so I made them 'practice' 8D.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:21 am
When you've two crazy BL related dreams, the first of which was implied SasuNaru (Implied? I'm kinda pathetic) and the other where I went into the comic store that I buy manga from and there were loads of BL manga. rofl  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

Helzara rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)

Helzara

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:59 pm
You know you're obssessed with yaoi when you spend all your free time at work cruising for yaoi online instead of actually working. **So guilty of this!**  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:17 am
You instantly become interested if anything yaoi-related is mentioned xD Even if it's REALLY far-fetched.
Every time you see a word starting with "Y" you hope it's yaoi
You randomly shout "BUTTSEX!"
If you ever say anything containing "yao" you add an "i" to the end of it.
You have inside yaoi jokes with friends.
You read yaoi on a train just to have people stare at you.
You and friends bend over and hump eachother in public saying things like "enter me" and "I'll be gentle" [did this in front of LOTS of people on the train station.. PRICELESS. Snookums looked like he was gonna kill himself though... LOL@homophobes]

xD GUILTY!

User_2629207

Ichinilla

Friendly Gekko

6,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:10 am
I am almost horrified to find how many of these things I'm guilty of myself sweatdrop

You know you're obsessed with yaoi when:

-you start dreaming about yourself as a boy having sex with another boy*very-cough-guilty-cough*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:20 pm
Well, you know when you are obsessed when every waking and sleeping moment of your life is consumed by one thing. It doesn't have to be sex-related.

My obsession lately would be video games. I do not know why, but video games are addictive for me.

Some people use smoking, drinking, drugs, and sex as their "obsession".

Ha ha ha! There is a song called "My obsession" and it was an old 1980's dance tune. That was a good song too. Now that is a coincidence.  

Ryu J Hoshi

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:22 pm
Darku_Irisu
When :
- Your best friend is bored because you always talk about yaoi *guilty xD*
-You make your best friend see Gravitation because you want her to love it *guilty*

<.<

My best friend don't like Yaoi xD

I'm guilty of the second one. I make all my family and friends watch it though. twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:52 am
you know you're obesessed when you pin unsuspecting males at your skool to the wall and bombard them with explicit details of the last yaoi fanfic you read to try and convert them to liking it

LOL me and a freind have been doing this for a couple days now, reactions are really funny...  

meow-ku

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:17 pm
meow-ku
you know you're obesessed when you pin unsuspecting males at your skool to the wall and bombard them with explicit details of the last yaoi fanfic you read to try and convert them to liking it

LOL me and a freind have been doing this for a couple days now, reactions are really funny...

O__O WOW. That'd be awesome xD I wanna! 'cept, I'm kinda small, and they'd probably punch me... <.<

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:15 am
When you slash your favourite bands. [*coughfrank/gerardforlifecough*] <.<
When you refuse to accept that your favourite songs are about straight pairings. [Gackt + Vanilla = totally gay, dude!]
When you start typing 'you know you're obsessed with yaoi when...'
When you wouldn't mind bestiality if they're both males. [o.O; *guilty*]

... Sorry, that's all I have now. sweatdrop

Lenre Li
Crew

Marvealle

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:59 pm
I have a few.

You know you're obsessed when...

~You pair up two of your story/role-play characters even though you know better.
(I've done this with the two lead male characters in a comic I'm writing. Even though I know they are straight.)

~When you go to a book store and shout "Where is all the yaoi(or any other word similar) manga/books!" in frustration because you can't find any
(guilty of this on too.)

~When you can only seem to write gay couples
(my friend is plagued by this. She can't write heterosexual romance anymore.)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:48 am
psychotic LEE
Just how obsessed are you??? When did you realise when you were obsessed? You know you're obsessed when...
heart You know you're obsessed when you're in a roomfull of hot guys and you're picturing them with each other!
- This is true. crying Everyone was like... OMG. Little Sarah Lee is staring at the boys! But only my friend Steph knew what I was really thinking of. She was all like... Slllaaassshhhhhh neutral -wink wink nudge nudge- twisted
You start picturing 'scenes' when listening to some specific songs... ninja
~ 4laugh Lance

lol i do that 2  

- A y u C h u -

5,900 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:15 pm
When you have an utterly random dream with nothing to do with anything, and then at the end of it a character from a series you're obsessed with says to this other guy why don't they climb a tree and make out. eek
Even though it's completely out of character. gonk
And I had one really short one where the same characters were at a train station looking at timetables.
I mean, what...?

And the back of your sketchpad is utterly full of sketches of 'em.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:49 pm
Marvealle
I have a few.

~You pair up two of your story/role-play characters even though you know better.
(I've done this with the two lead male characters in a comic I'm writing. Even though I know they are straight.)

~When you go to a book store and shout "Where is all the yaoi(or any other word similar) manga/books!" in frustration because you can't find any
(guilty of this on too.)

~When you can only seem to write gay couples
(my friend is plagued by this. She can't write heterosexual romance anymore.)

ahhahaah Totally!!! lol....  

Andromeda3173

Mystical Neko

10,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Honourable123

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:01 am

You're in the middle of a test, get bored, and start imagining the guys also taking the test kissing...
You try desperatle not to burst out laughing at unintentional yaoi when you're reading a novel in English...
You drag your friends into book stores, and go straight to the manga section...
You practically throw a fit when you find out the store has no shonen-ai...

And...

You're guilty of most of the things posted in this thread.  
[ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games