Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anime, Manga, Cartoons, and Games.
Shut up about Sasuke. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beserkfury8

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:11 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
Narzeal
[.Hoho-papa.]
Narzeal
saske must die
Pff.
Worst bash yet.

Learn to spell his name first. rolleyes
like i said before names are worthless they are just to label mankind so confusion isnt a factor and you dont seem to be confused so saske it is
Typical emo logic.

Whatever. Just don't blame me if you get your a** flamed.

Well Narzeal or death whatever told me he couldnt post for some reason so he told me to say

Death:your grip on reality is only minor but atleast you do understand emo logic but please refrain from speaking because your ignorance is annoying me and stop defending characters with no soul the souless remain as they are and get a life if your near your collage years from what i know swarming over anime is just a piece of s**t  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:12 pm
The Weiss Kreuz Fanatic
-sighs-" Sasuke gets better near the end actually beserk stare and saying you claim all the naruto chracters,to me, is pathetic, and selfish., At least think of ther people first. confused "

well they all get better i say he sucks is because so many people weaker then him in the beginning surpass him, thus why he sucks, and he trys to get power so he betrays his friends, and i dont care if im selfish or any of that.  

Beserkfury8

Madame_Zombie_Stix

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:17 pm
Beserkfury8
The Weiss Kreuz Fanatic
-sighs-" Sasuke gets better near the end actually beserk stare and saying you claim all the naruto chracters,to me, is pathetic, and selfish., At least think of ther people first. confused "

well they all get better i say he sucks is because so many people weaker then him in the beginning surpass him, thus why he sucks, and he trys to get power so he betrays his friends, and i dont care if im selfish or any of that.

"Well I still think hes a good charcter! mad So xp "  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:24 pm
i pitty you all you lack in reality to me anime characters are just pixels of light that alter and change causing images that creat the new mind of humans thats why television controls humans  

Narzeal

Madame_Zombie_Stix

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:30 pm
Narzeal
i pitty you all you lack in reality to me anime characters are just pixels of light that alter and change causing images that creat the new mind of humans thats why television controls humans

"so what if they are? stare Its more fun to imagine if their real or whatever with imagination then have a stick up your but and not have any imagination at all like you do confused if we wanna believe in cartoons just let us. because we won't be stopping any time soon death. Face it. The real world sucks. Cartoons, in my opinion, help me escape reality for awhile and not worry about r/l problems. Cartoons and anime have made me the cheery happy person I am today."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:36 pm
foolish infintile your views of life is only running away from it thats why people cant change their ideas stay as they run away. you probably want to suicide if you were in real life the only reason why is because you run from it because your foolish fanticies your fantacies is what causes people to lose their mind humans see their life as they want it to be but if they see it as if they dont want it to be like they recognize the reason of life. your view is just to cry and leave the mortal chain too bad the mortal chain chases the humans that leave it and reality will get to you like the past does people who dont want to change will stay as they are greedy glutinous lustful prideful sloth-like envious and wrathful the seven sins lie in us all we arent perfect like we want to be and the characters in the television show all the sins and thats how you get to stay the same  

Narzeal

Madame_Zombie_Stix

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:41 pm
Narzeal
foolish infintile your views of life is only running away from it thats why people cant change their ideas stay as they run away. you probably want to suicide if you were in real life the only reason why is because you run from it because your foolish fanticies your fantacies is what causes people to lose their mind humans see their life as they want it to be but if they see it as if they dont want it to be like they recognize the reason of life. your view is just to cry and leave the mortal chain too bad the mortal chain chases the humans that leave it and reality will get to you like the past does people who dont want to change will stay as they are greedy glutinous lustful prideful sloth-like envious and wrathful the seven sins lie in us all we arent perfect like we want to be and the characters in the television show all the sins and thats how you get to stay the same

-blinks-"o.o....that confused me so much xDD I'm sorry and if you were telling me I was running away from reality, maybe I am. Its better than living without cartoons and turning into a jerk like everyone else at my school stare I don't want to be like them, but thats not why i watch anime and cartoons. I watch them because I like being a kid, and thats what most people like about me, I'm kiddish, but I can still understand peoples problems when they tell me them, and I can still help them.Anime has helped me see the world and what it truly is.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:43 pm
Berserk - I'm not trying to change anyone's opinions, but that doesn't mean I can't be upset over it.

And for the love of God, is it so difficult to spell the word "you"?

And you don't own any Naruto characters. Masashi Kishimoto owns them.

Death - So because I'm entering my college years, I can't like anime anymore? Yeah. I suppose those who create anime are all in their teenage years, right? No, they're made by (for the most part) college graduates with some kidn of degree in animation.

What is so wrong with us liking anime characters? So what if they aren't real? We don't care. And why on earth do you care if we do? Shoudln't you just be concerned about your own issues?

And would it kill you to use punctuation?

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Narzeal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:56 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
Berserk - I'm not trying to change anyone's opinions, but that doesn't mean I can't be upset over it.

Death - So because I'm entering my college years, I can't like anime anymore? Yeah. I suppose those who create anime are all in their teenage years, right? No, they're made by (for the most part) college graduates with some kidn of degree in animation.

What is so wrong with us liking anime characters? So what if they aren't real? We don't care. And why on earth do you care if we do? Shoudln't you just be concerned about your own issues?

have i used the words dont watch it see you put words in my mouth trying to change my views im mearly saying people should be mature enough not to idolize such worthless pieces of drawing my view towards anime is to watch it for the fun but still understanding life as it truly is not to idolize it and fall into a endless abyss just to put it above life the world is a harsh place i can understand that but the whole idea is to endure life insead of running away enduring a situation and identifying it is better then to flee from it because the past will always catch up and i think ive made a step forward for this chatroom by speaking my mind  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:59 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]

I never said i owned them learn to read, and no it isnt hard to spell you but its easier to just type u and u still get the same message so why do u care, dont worry how i type or spell or whatever and just worry about your self.  

Beserkfury8

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:14 pm
Narzeal

Their is a way you can love cartoons and still have a grip to life and reality and don't dare say I don't have a grip on life cause I almost lost mine tuesday >( We enjoy and like what we like. We like cartoons and enjoy talking bout them. I know I do, but if you wanna go around and say I lack in the reality department for being who I am and likeking anime and cartoons than thats your oppinion. But we like cartoons and beleive it or not cartoons is ART that helps expands imagination and their is nothing wrong with that. If talking bout cartoons makes us happy than so be it cause their is no reason to not do what you don't like espeacilly when you don't know what is gonna happen the next day. I mean if us likegin anime charecters the way we do bother you than ignore it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:17 pm
Narzeal
[.Hoho-papa.]

have i used the words dont watch it see you put words in my mouth trying to change my views im mearly saying people should be mature enough not to idolize such worthless pieces of drawing my view towards anime is to watch it for the fun but still understanding life as it truly is not to idolize it and fall into a endless abyss just to put it above life the world is a harsh place i can understand that but the whole idea is to endure life insead of running away enduring a situation and identifying it is better then to flee from it because the past will always catch up and i think ive made a step forward for this chatroom by speaking my mind

But yes I agree. Like my mom told me not to let my accident stop me from driving. I will be nervous but I can't be behind the wheel next time. Life can be harsh but you don't know when your time has come. I was lucky Tuesday and so was my mom and sunday school teach.  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Beserkfury8

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:21 pm
Warrior_Sandstorm
Narzeal
[.Hoho-papa.]

But yes I agree. Like my mom told me not to let my accident stop me from driving. I will be nervous but I can't be behind the wheel next time. Life can be harsh but you don't know when your time has come. I was lucky Tuesday and so was my mom and sunday school teach.

yeah my cousin is a little crazy, but his words have a lot of meaning if u understand what he says.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:30 pm
Beserkfury8
Warrior_Sandstorm
Narzeal
[.Hoho-papa.]

yeah my cousin is a little crazy, but his words have a lot of meaning if u understand what he says.

I understand what life can be like, but that doesn't mean I still can't have an imagination!  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Beserkfury8

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:32 pm
Warrior_Sandstorm
Beserkfury8
Warrior_Sandstorm
Narzeal
[.Hoho-papa.]

I understand what life can be like, but that doesn't mean I still can't have an imagination!

Lol you can have an imagination but me and him has been through some pretty crazy crap, maybe hes been through worse or more but still yeah our lives took alot of turning pointes at 1 time, from being all happy and nice, to feeling of pain and sorrow.  
Anime, Manga, Cartoons, and Games.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff